Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 5605 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 01:33:59 PM »
Show me some scientific studies on long term Tren use in humans.

95% of steroid use in humans is done from a non scientific standpoint since they're banned in the US so I don't' see what you're fucking point is really.  The fact still remains, he knows what he's saying when it comes to steroids in relation to bodybuilding purposes.  Maybe I should have been more clear on that last part as to not ruffle your sensitive sensibilities.

Idiot, my whole point is that he has no scientific evidence for anything he says, which is why you can't prove that he knows what he's talking about. It is purely anecdotal and speculative.

You keep repeating like a moron that "he knows what he's talking about", but you never explain why. Again, what evidence does he have besides his opinion that he isn't full of shit? For instance, he claims that winstrol(stanozolol) is good for hardness but he gives no evidence for this besides his opinion based on anecdote("I have observed that it makes the bodybuilder harder"). Never mind the fact that the hardness may be caused by some other compound that the bodybuilder might be using, like furosemide or aminogluthethimide. Without a double-blind, placebo controlled study that establishes causal relation between one thing and another after determining the exact variable that causes this increase in hardness and determining that stanozolol induces the action of this variable to a greater degree than other steroids, he is just speculating and giving opinions based on purely anecdotal evidence.

And the fact that there isn't much research on the effects of steroids on Humans does not mean he knows the truth on it; it simply means that no one does. My point is that until proper scientific research is done, everything anyone says on the topic is bullshit based on speculation and anecdote and not really on facts. I want facts. I don't care about some guy's biased observations about the effect of certain substance if the only evidence for it is that he saw it once that the substance caused that effect, and his just-so stories. And you are wrong by the way. Although knowledge on the effect of steroids on Humans is limited, there is some proper scientific research that has been made on this topic, mostly from the research on AIDS patients as well as on those who suffer from muscular dystrophia. For isntance, it has been proved that oxandrolone increases muscle strengh but not so much muscle mass because it increases mitochondrial level of phosphocreatine as well as as increased clearance rate of creatinine, rather than by increasing proteing synthesis by increasing levels of RNA-transcryptase like most other steoids do. This is real science, and not what the idiot GH15.does.                        

SUCKMYMUSCLE

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 01:34:28 PM »
what the FUCK are u saying gh15 u incoherent oaf.

Thyroid stimuators are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS why the hell would u risk it morons?

ECA stack and clean diet. THERE thats it

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 01:38:30 PM »
 Idiot, my whole point is that he has no scientific evidence for anything he says, which is why you can't prove that he knows what he's talking about. It is purely anecdotal and speculative.

You keep repeating like a moron that "he knows what he's talking about", but you never explain why. Again, what evidence does he have besides his opinion that he isn't full of shit? For instance, he claims that winstrol(stanozolol) is good for hardness but he gives no evidence for this besides his opinion based on anecdote("I have observed that it makes the bodybuilder harder"). Never mind the fact that the hardness may be caused by some other compound that the bodybuilder might be using, like furosemide or aminogluthethimide. Without a double-blind, placebo controlled study that establishes causal relation between one thing and another after determining the exact variable that causes this increase in hardness and determining that stanozolol induces the action of this variable to a greater degree than other steroids, he is just speculating and giving opinions based on purely anecdotal evidence.

And the fact that there isn't much research on the effects of steroids on Humans does not mean he knows the truth on it; it simply means that no one does. My point is that until proper scientific research is done, everything anyone says on the topic is bullshit based on speculation and anecdote and not really on facts. I want facts. I don't care about some guy's biased observations about the effect of certain substance if the only evidence for it is that he saw it once that the substance caused that effect, and his just-so stories. And you are wrong by the way. Although knowledge on the effect of steroids on Humans is limited, there is some proper scientific research that has been made on this topic, mostly from the research on AIDS patients as well as on those who suffer from muscular dystrophia. For isntance, it has been proved that oxandrolone increases muscle strengh but not so much muscle mass because it increases mitochondrial level of phosphocreatine as well as as increased clearance rate of creatinine, rather than by increasing proteing synthesis by increasing levels of RNA-transcryptase like most other steoids do. This is real science, and not what the idiot GH15.does.                        

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hahah, no ones going to read that you fucking shit stain.

MASTER BLASTER

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 03:29:06 PM »
Hahah, no ones going to read that you fucking shit stain.

MASTER BLASTER

Ha ha ha..ok, f.a.g.g.o.t dumbass. Let me summarize the whole thing for you, illiterate shit of the Society:

You got owned.

Just remember that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 03:50:14 PM »
  Ha ha ha..ok, f.a.g.g.o.t dumbass. Let me summarize the whole thing for you, illiterate shit of the Society:

You got owned.

Just remember that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm guessing grammer's not your stong point.
That's cool.

You always have your muscle to suck on.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 04:27:16 PM »
That's cool.

What are you talking about, idiot? My grammar is better than yours, that's for sure. And I'm not a retard who listens to a dolt like GH15. You probably did read my post and came to the conclusion that you lack the intellectual capacity to reply to anything I wrote. What more to expect from a GH15 sycophant? :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 04:30:25 PM »
  What are you talking about, idiot? My grammar is better than yours, that's for sure. And I'm not a retard who listens to a dolt like GH15. You probably did read my post and came to the conclusion that you lack the intellectual capacity to reply to anything I wrote. What more to expect from a GH15 sycophant? :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 04:32:18 PM »
That's cool.

you better watch out MB, "sucksomemuscledick" claims to bench press 610 pounds and that he broke a German Shepherds neck with his bare hands, aren't you scared? ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 04:34:27 PM »
you better watch out MB, "sucksomemuscledick" claims to bench press 610 pounds and that he broke a German Shepherds neck with his bare hands, aren't you scared? ;D
Hi Maggie  :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 04:41:01 PM »

At least I don't live in a trailer and didn't get humiliated online by a gay man. Have you no shame? I would have deleted my account. ;D :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 04:51:51 PM »
This fruitcake seems to have the same nasty " I am more intelligent than you" attitude that that cumstain TA has. He is in need of a good ass kicking.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 05:21:19 PM »
OK fine I'm stupid, but I have friends that are pro bodybuilders and obviously its no joke to be at this level and they concur with all the advise this man brings fourth, clearly he isn' just a nerd on a computer, he knows the lifestyle and the short cuts and you don't recognize this because you don't have the experience of winning a bodybuilding show, hence its a task to develope iyour body into 2 % bodyfat with striated glutes, but if you do take your body to this level you will realize that GH15 has been there and done it.

I dunno man.  Maybe you're seeing more than I am since my experience is limited, but I can't think of anything he's said that's uniquely insightful.  His drug knowledge could easily be that of a basement dwelling geek who does a lot of reading, and his reports on "LE" could just be a distillation of board rumors. 

His refusal to post steroid topics on the appropriate board rubs me the wrong way.  What's up with that?  Some of the shit he's put up on the G&O is irresponsible.  If he's a grown man he should know better.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2008, 05:31:15 PM »
GH15 is Gunter Schlierkamp.... ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 06:47:24 PM »
I dunno man.  Maybe you're seeing more than I am since my experience is limited, but I can't think of anything he's said that's uniquely insightful.  His drug knowledge could easily be that of a basement dwelling geek who does a lot of reading, and his reports on "LE" could just be a distillation of board rumors. 

His refusal to post steroid topics on the appropriate board rubs me the wrong way.  What's up with that?  Some of the shit he's put up on the G&O is irresponsible.  If he's a grown man he should know better.
Actually your 100% right his information is completely useless, that is to 99% of people who train because they aren't aggressive enough for his methods to work, its extreme but bodybuilding is extreme and if you want to go anywhere in bodybuilding he is a valuble source of info.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 07:59:59 PM »
Oh man, I laugh at you "suckmymuscle", you are one of thouse insecure "bodybuilders" who always have to be right about everything no matter what. HAHAHAHA! Now go away and bench your 600 pounds in your sleep and kill some more German Sheperds with your bare hands.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 08:55:45 PM »

I'm packin' my bags right now. We have just enough boneless, skinless, chicken breasts and steamed yams to last us the week while our family goes in hiding from the fearsome muscle sucker.  :o

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2008, 10:14:51 PM »
Oh man, I laugh at you "suckmymuscle", you are one of thouse insecure "bodybuilders" who always have to be right about everything no matter what. HAHAHAHA! Now go away and bench your 600 pounds in your sleep and kill some more German Sheperds with your bare hands.

Hi Maggie  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2008, 11:45:51 PM »
most retarded poster on getbig

go off yourself

brutal uncalled spamming.

I am deep in your head, spermataster. Go and get AIDS from some romanian gypsy.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2008, 04:38:37 AM »
Actually your 100% right his information is completely useless, that is to 99% of people who train because they aren't aggressive enough for his methods to work, its extreme but bodybuilding is extreme and if you want to go anywhere in bodybuilding he is a valuble source of info.

Maybe guys who run heavy cycles will find more wisdom in his posts than I can.  I'm certainly no guru so maybe I'm missing a lot of the finer points of drug interactions.  However, he never seems to make any mention of the sides you could anticipate (which should definitely be considered at the doses he suggests), or any prophylactic or restorative measures you could take with the expected sides, general health considerations as well as endocrine concerns, experience appropriate doses, never seen him talk about HCG even if only to say he thinks it's useless as a maintenance drug, don't recall him ever mentioning PCT, etc. 

I find the guy irresponsible.  Suggesting super heavy cycles outside the steroid board, where experienced users could comment on the efficacy and dangers of the cycle, is inappropriate.  Starting threads to hand out any steroid advice outside the S&H board is inappropriate.  He needs to realize that there are plenty of stupid kids out there who are going to be influenced by his extreme suggestions.  His "shoot/eat everything under the sun and never consider the sides" approach is the exact opposite of the approach a "guru" should take, imo.

Consider this: He has all the earmarks of a troll.  He posts extreme shit, makes outrageous (and laughable) claims about his position in life and influence in bodybuilding circles, won't play by the rules, occasionally tests the boundaries of his supporters with insane nonsense, is inconsistent with grammar and spelling, etc. 

I know you're experienced enough not to do anything without weighing up the consequences bro, but younger guys might not.  I just want him on the S&H where he can be properly scrutinized.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2008, 04:47:01 AM »
GH15 is Gunter Schlierkamp.... ;D

"He ain't that cool."

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2008, 10:21:17 AM »
brutal uncalled spamming.

I am deep in your head, spermataster. Go and get AIDS from some romanian gypsy.
shokkin' limited neuron count on your part hahahahaha

who the fuk gave birth to you ??????????????????

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2008, 10:55:33 PM »
Maybe guys who run heavy cycles will find more wisdom in his posts than I can.  I'm certainly no guru so maybe I'm missing a lot of the finer points of drug interactions.  However, he never seems to make any mention of the sides you could anticipate (which should definitely be considered at the doses he suggests), or any prophylactic or restorative measures you could take with the expected sides, general health considerations as well as endocrine concerns, experience appropriate doses, never seen him talk about HCG even if only to say he thinks it's useless as a maintenance drug, don't recall him ever mentioning PCT, etc. 

I find the guy irresponsible.  Suggesting super heavy cycles outside the steroid board, where experienced users could comment on the efficacy and dangers of the cycle, is inappropriate.  Starting threads to hand out any steroid advice outside the S&H board is inappropriate.  He needs to realize that there are plenty of stupid kids out there who are going to be influenced by his extreme suggestions.  His "shoot/eat everything under the sun and never consider the sides" approach is the exact opposite of the approach a "guru" should take, imo.

Consider this: He has all the earmarks of a troll.  He posts extreme shit, makes outrageous (and laughable) claims about his position in life and influence in bodybuilding circles, won't play by the rules, occasionally tests the boundaries of his supporters with insane nonsense, is inconsistent with grammar and spelling, etc. 

I know you're experienced enough not to do anything without weighing up the consequences bro, but younger guys might not.  I just want him on the S&H where he can be properly scrutinized.

get in yruo head friends,,GH15 DOESNT WRITE ANYWHERE BUT THIS SPECIFIC BOARD,,GH15 DOESNT NEED TO WRITE ON THE STEROIDS BOARD BECAUSE GH15 DONT ASK FOR ADVICE ,,GH15 GIVE YOU PRECIOUS ADVICE FROM A PROFESSIONAL AND THATS HOW YOU SHOULD SEE IT ,,YOU HAVE DIVCOM AND THE REST OF THE GANG OVER AT THE STEROID BOARD TO TRY ANWERING YOUR QUESTIONS,,,WHAT THEY CANT TELL YOU AND DONT KNOW ...GH15 CAN CORRECT AND EXPLAIN TO YOU ,,,THE PEOPLE ON THE STEROID BOARD SHOULD BE THE ONES YOU ASK THE QUESTIONS AND ONLY THEN WHEN THEY DONT KNOW SOMETHING   OR     NOT SURE OF SOMETHING...ONLY THEN YOU COME TO GH15 AND ASK NICELY IF GH15 CAN HELP YOU IN YOU ENDEVOUR OR QUESTION,,

GH15 IS GOD ,,,DO YOU KNOW WHAT GOD IS ? GOD IS AN ENTITY THAT IS EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE,,GOD IS THE FINAL ABSOLUT VERDICT IN THE SUBJECT GH15 CHOOSE TO DISCUSS ,,FOR REGULAR QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK DIVCOM HE MAY KNOW OR MAY NOT KNOW,,ALOT OF STUFF HE SAYS IS HALF ACCURATE BUT STILL YOU CAN ASK HIM OR OTHER FELLAS OVER THERE AND ONLY THEN IF YOURE NOT SATISFIED OR NOT SURE ONLY THEN!!! YOU COME TO GH15 AND POLITELY ASK FOR THE GOLD,,also you dont have a long time to do so because the departure is in 2009 so its limited time ,,after that everything will be in the bible gh15 leaves here and the bible is long and the highest tresure getbig board will ever have from a professional

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2008, 12:58:50 AM »
get in yruo head friends,,GH15 DOESNT WRITE ANYWHERE BUT THIS SPECIFIC BOARD,,GH15 DOESNT NEED TO WRITE ON THE STEROIDS BOARD BECAUSE GH15 DONT ASK FOR ADVICE ,,GH15 GIVE YOU PRECIOUS ADVICE FROM A PROFESSIONAL AND THATS HOW YOU SHOULD SEE IT ,,YOU HAVE DIVCOM AND THE REST OF THE GANG OVER AT THE STEROID BOARD TO TRY ANWERING YOUR QUESTIONS,,,WHAT THEY CANT TELL YOU AND DONT KNOW ...GH15 CAN CORRECT AND EXPLAIN TO YOU ,,,THE PEOPLE ON THE STEROID BOARD SHOULD BE THE ONES YOU ASK THE QUESTIONS AND ONLY THEN WHEN THEY DONT KNOW SOMETHING   OR     NOT SURE OF SOMETHING...ONLY THEN YOU COME TO GH15 AND ASK NICELY IF GH15 CAN HELP YOU IN YOU ENDEVOUR OR QUESTION,,

GH15 IS GOD ,,,DO YOU KNOW WHAT GOD IS ? GOD IS AN ENTITY THAT IS EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE,,GOD IS THE FINAL ABSOLUT VERDICT IN THE SUBJECT GH15 CHOOSE TO DISCUSS ,,FOR REGULAR QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK DIVCOM HE MAY KNOW OR MAY NOT KNOW,,ALOT OF STUFF HE SAYS IS HALF ACCURATE BUT STILL YOU CAN ASK HIM OR OTHER FELLAS OVER THERE AND ONLY THEN IF YOURE NOT SATISFIED OR NOT SURE ONLY THEN!!! YOU COME TO GH15 AND POLITELY ASK FOR THE GOLD,,also you dont have a long time to do so because the departure is in 2009 so its limited time ,,after that everything will be in the bible gh15 leaves here and the bible is long and the highest tresure getbig board will ever have from a professional

gh15 approved

What a nitwit you are.  Why would you quote my post if you're not going to address any of the points I made about you?  I gave you a chance to prove your 'vast knowledge' and discuss:

-the sides you could anticipate (which should definitely be considered at the doses he suggests),
-or any prophylactic or restorative measures you could take with the expected sides,
-general health considerations as well as endocrine concerns,
-experience appropriate doses,
-never seen him talk about HCG even if only to say he thinks it's useless as a maintenance drug,
-don't recall him ever mentioning PCT, etc.
-Irresponsible posting of heavy cycles outside the S&H board.

or

-He has all the earmarks of a troll. 
-He posts extreme shit,
-makes outrageous (and laughable) claims about his position in life and influence in bodybuilding circles,
-won't play by the rules (insists on posting steroid advice outside the S&H board),
-occasionally tests the boundaries of his supporters with insane nonsense,
-is inconsistent with grammar and spelling, etc. 

...and you blew it.  Care to try again?

All you ever do is insist how wonderful you are. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2008, 01:38:13 AM »
shokkin' limited neuron count on your part hahahahaha

who the fuk gave birth to you ??????????????????

::) ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2008, 01:52:55 AM »
::) ::)
you are the only poster on getbig who pisses sitting down ...