Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 791 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: September 05, 2008, 11:26:47 PM »
Hi gh15,

I would like to know about how to effectively utilise insulin to increase muscle mass.

Firstly, what products to use when? What amounts?
What precautions should one take?
What foods and respective amounts are needed?
Is it necessary?
What do think about Milos' alledged use of short acting insulin injected prior to weight training using the Milo's workout drinks etc.?
What sort of difference in the physique would arise from using exogenous insulin?
Is it possible at the upper tier of competition to maintain a Dennis Wolf esque waistline on stage whilst prescribing to an "insulin program"? If so how?

For the purpose of your address this would be for a 220lb bodybuilder looking for an edge.

Thanks a lot I really appreciate your advice and it has helped me gain muscle, change my perspective on life, get it on with women and an insight into the future. I look forward to the ten commandants of bodybuilding by gh15.

insulin shoul dalways be used in conjumction with growth and t3,,never by itself at the doses we proffessionals use them,,most importnt thing with insulin is the timing of injection and gh15 is not going to go into detils about doses or timming right now becaue gh15 wrote before about it on getbig,,any bodybuilder that ever got to be 250lb at single digit and is not an antena but more of a 5'10 fella has used insulin and the only way to grow into the monsterous 250lb + at single digits is by using insulin growth and t3,,

most bodybuilders that ever see the numbers 230 240 250 260 at single digits at 5'10 or under are addicted to hormones as in cant go even a month with out being on because they are addicted they cant function with out it and shrink into nothingness with out hormones,,most top amatuers and professionals use insulin on regular basis,,the ones who start it with low body fat and know what they are doing will end up looking good ,,the ones who were messed up to begin with will look messed up to end with ,,,

this is not rocket science it is all evolve around drugs,,,the fella who respond better to the drugs is the better bodybuilder,,this is true both to naturals and to hormonized since every bodybuilder uses hormones no matter who it is ,,no hormones = 180lb 5'9 fella at 13% in ymca usa
fallen angel

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 11:56:43 PM »
GH it's obviously everyone's personal choice to use insulin but what are your feelings about people who use it but will never turn pro? Should someone use it only after years of aas use? Would you agree that it's quite sad to see amateurs with slin guts?

io856

Re: pm q answered
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 11:59:10 PM »
Thanks heaps gh15 I will do a search of your past posts to find out more about it.