Author Topic: If they ever use my name for a fucking Hurricane...  (Read 938 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
If they ever use my name for a fucking Hurricane...
« on: September 06, 2008, 09:47:13 AM »
I will sue. and then I will sue again and I will keep fucking suing until they have nothing else to do... :)  Dumbest fucking thing ever personifying shit that comes in and destroys everything... People are people and I wouldn't want to be the guy named Dan after Hurrican Dan came in and killed half the state in Dan's state.  Really, who's the fucking retared assclown who came up with the idea to use our fucking names for Hurricanes...  Kill that ####...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: If they ever use my name for a fucking Hurricane...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 09:51:56 AM »
I will sue. and then I will sue again and I will keep fucking suing until they have nothing else to do... :)  Dumbest fucking thing ever personifying shit that comes in and destroys everything... People are people and I wouldn't want to be the guy named Dan after Hurrican Dan came in and killed half the state in Dan's state.  Really, who's the fucking retared assclown who came up with the idea to use our fucking names for Hurricanes...  Kill that ####...
i thought they already had a hurricane hugo like 2 or 3 years ago maybe im mistaken

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 09:56:24 AM »
Just so long as they don't use my last name :D
LOL it would have to be category 5 and then maybe

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 10:04:42 AM »
i thought they already had a hurricane hugo like 2 or 3 years ago maybe im mistaken
Just so long as they don't use my last name   But you got to admit.. this being a bipartisan issue... It's not cool...  People are stupid asses and will assign prejudice where it shouldn't be.  Kids probably get picked on if they have the name, maybe a person doesn't get hired, a loan turned down any number of things because some jackass made a list of our fucking names to give to fracking hurricanes...  It's like giving demons regular names.  If some major church came out and said the top 10 demons to worry about this year are: Jay, Susie, Amy, Daniel, Beth, Nikki, Stan, Greg, Tony and Alma. I think I have a legit bitch... This is retarded...  Who needs a fracking name for a storm?  Name it Number 342 for all I give a shit but I promise, if they fuck my name, I'm going to take them to court over and over until my ass is broke.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 10:06:43 AM »
In FL, after hurricane andrew in 92, a TOn of parents named their kids andrew.

When I was teaching 3rd grade in 2001-2002, I had 2 andrews in my class, as did every other 2nd and 3rd grade teacher.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 10:08:51 AM »
In FL, after hurricane andrew in 92, a TOn of parents named their kids andrew.

When I was teaching 3rd grade in 2001-2002, I had 2 andrews in my class, as did every other 2nd and 3rd grade teacher.
I still don't think it's cool.. Not sure if your perspective is accurate, but I know human nature all to well and it goes way against what you're saying.

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 10:17:36 AM »

LOL..hahahahahahahahahah a!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 10:20:10 AM »
Babies named Andrew in 1993 fell 5 points. :o :D  true 240 ;D

but crap, what the hell did Dillon do?  That name fell the most, 15 points.  Some serial killer maybe... :D

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 10:25:28 AM »
My wife told on her Island (Guam) that during Hurricanes and Typhoons and Super Typhoons, thats when babys are conceived the most.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 10:27:19 AM »
My wife told on her Island (Guam) that during Hurricanes and Typhoons and Super Typhoons, thats when babys are conceived the most.
hell yea... What do most of us say we'll do if the end of the world is approaching :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 11:47:43 AM »

true.  FL newspaper noted that as well.  I guess when you're sitting at home with no power, there's nothing else to do!