Author Topic: Quote from Todd palin's party Chair: " "The fires of hell are frozen glaciers...  (Read 2120 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
 "The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government."

Sarah Palin's husband belonged to this fringe separist party for almost a decade.

Kinda frightening.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I hear ya, almost as scary as that church Obama belonged to....... :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government."

Sarah Palin's husband belonged to this fringe separist party for almost a decade.

Kinda frightening.

A common conservative mindset is to love your country yet fear your gov't.  

Meanwhile, Obama's associates hate the country itself and are quite outspoken about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I hear ya, almost as scary as that church Obama belonged to....... :o

I'd say they're both pretty scary.

Plus, Palin's church pastor said some odd anti-jewish things.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Is Michelle Obama proud of her country yet?  

chaos

• Getbig V

Plus, Palin's church pastor said some odd anti-jewish things.

Don't all "Christian" churches?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Is Michelle Obama proud of her country yet?  

Nope.  She's as equally disgusting as Todd Palin.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Nope.  She's as equally disgusting as Todd Palin.

Please... there isn't even a comparison.  The Palins are real americans who love this country but understand the danger in a tyrannical gov't.  The Obamas want to BE that gov't and hate the foundations of this country.

More skewed comparisons, 240?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
again i would like to know when this quote was taken and when her husband left the party...no offense but given your several attempt to pass off far left blogs as truth i think its a fair request.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/aip_founder_professed_hatred_f.php

The founder of the Alaska Independence Party -- a group that has been courted over the years by Sarah Palin, and one her husband was a member of for roughly seven years -- once professed his "hatred for the American government" and cursed the American flag as a "damn flag."   The AIP founder, Joe Vogler, made the comments in 1991, in an interview that's now housed at the Oral History Program in the Rasmuson Library at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.

At another point, Volger advocated renouncing allegiance to the United States. In the course of denouncing Federal regulation over land, he said: "And then you get mad. And you say, the hell with them. And you renounce allegiance, and you pledge your efforts, your effects, your honor, your life to Alaska."

Fast forward to 2008 and you'll see a video of Sarah Palin addressing their convention THIS YEAR (nice job with the vetting McCain)

youandme

• Getbig V
The roosters have come home to roost

Wonder is that group also had Ayers as a member? Nah I doubt it he's a terrorist that associates with Obama they have more class than that

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Wonder is that group also had Ayers as a member? Nah I doubt it he's a terrorist that associates with Obama they have more class than that

wait, you're responding to the Palin endorsement of this hate group by attacking obama?

when there's dog shit in your yard, do you clean it up?  Or stand in a pile of it and tease the neighbor, who has more dog shit in his yard?

chaos

• Getbig V
wait, you're responding to the Palin endorsement of this hate group by attacking obama?

when there's dog shit in your yard, do you clean it up?  Or stand in a pile of it and tease the neighbor, who has more dog shit in his yard?

I like to pick it up and throw it in the neighbors yard. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Please... there isn't even a comparison.  The Palins are real americans who love this country but understand the danger in a tyrannical gov't.  The Obamas want to BE that gov't and hate the foundations of this country.

More skewed comparisons, 240?

Of course they understand the dangers of a tyranical government.
As gov of Alaska, Palin has proven to be quite the tyrant. She learned fast... I'll give her that.
However, ...are you implying that the Obama's are not real americans?  ???
w

Purge_WTF

I sort of like that quote, actually. Keep in mind that being anti-American and anti-American government are two seperate things.

The Coach

I didn't realize McCain chose Todd Palin to be his running mate!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I didn't realize McCain chose Todd Palin to be his running mate!

I didn't realize Obama chose michelle obama to be his ;)

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
Re: Quote from Todd palin's party Chair: " "The fires of hell are frozen glacier
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 12:51:06 AM »
I didn't realize Obama chose michelle obama to be his ;)

Actually your spouse plays a huge part of term.  I would hope most Husband confide and look for advice from their best friend.  Then again perhaps Barack is smarter than that in his case.

Alex23

240, take a break bro.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Of course they understand the dangers of a tyranical government.
As gov of Alaska, Palin has proven to be quite the tyrant. She learned fast... I'll give her that.
However, ...are you implying that the Obama's are not real americans?  ???

Have you EVER been right on here?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I doubt it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

Yeah, even if its true and lefty blogs are not sources, but anyway...even if true....Obama's douchebags actually launched attacks.
L

24KT

• Getbig V

Yes, ...infact, so many times, ...that I've actually stopped counting.  8)
now, will you please answer my question? Are you implying that the Obama's are not real Americans?
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V

now, will you please answer my question? Are you implying that the Obama's are not real Americans?

They don't support the constitution and the conservatism that founded it.. so no.  :D

24KT

• Getbig V
They don't support the constitution and the conservatism that founded it.. so no.  :D

Really?  ??? That's quite odd. Are you refering to the Obama's ...or the Republican's who gutted the bill of rights, ignored the constitution, and brought in the military commission's Act? ...or were you talking about the Palins and their separatist agenda?
w