Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 22, 2014, 07:48:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 week out... ALMOST THERE!  (Read 5991 times)
S_Samuel
Getbig III

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2008, 03:31:00 PM »

How much smaller is King's waist right now than it was at the Ironman?
Report to moderator   Logged
Harley Buckshot
Time Out
Getbig III

Dismembered and molested

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2008, 04:15:28 PM »

king, your back is ridiculous. Absolutely insane. Congrats dude and bring it home this time
brudge
Getbig II

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2008, 05:48:08 AM »

I've gotta hand it to you disgusted, you have brought Kings conditioning to a whole new level. I can only imagine how you could help some other pros that have a tough time bringing in a full dry physique. Is there any other pros you work with or have plans on working with?
S_Samuel
Getbig III

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2008, 07:04:24 PM »

I've gotta hand it to you disgusted, you have brought Kings conditioning to a whole new level. I can only imagine how you could help some other pros that have a tough time bringing in a full dry physique. Is there any other pros you work with or have plans on working with?

I think it was Disgusted that called into Big Nation Radio one time. He's very knowledgable.
flexingtonsteele
Competitors II
Getbig V

The new age pussy Punisher!

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2008, 07:23:18 PM »

I think it was Disgusted that called into Big Nation Radio one time. He's very knowledgable.

He's very very knowledgable.

The best kept secret in bodybuilding Smiley
Has Beens
Competitors II
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2008, 07:59:43 PM »

He's very very knowledgable.

The best kept secret in bodybuilding Smiley

I hope he has a short retirement, I would LOVE his help in about 6 months...(hint, hint ! ).
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »

I hope he has a short retirement, I would LOVE his help in about 6 months...(hint, hint ! ).
Money talks. Wink $$$

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
flexingtonsteele
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2008, 08:05:08 PM »

haha i know, once people check out how kamali looks this weekend, he wont be able to retire. People are going to be knocking down his door. Because there is no way King should look like he does, when he has looked like he has in the past. I mean, he's had Milos, Chad Nichols, and Joe McNeil do his prep in the last few years, and NO ONE has brought him to anything close to what Jim has.

Jim is a genius. Plain and simple.
S_Samuel
Getbig III

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2008, 08:31:11 PM »

haha i know, once people check out how kamali looks this weekend, he wont be able to retire. People are going to be knocking down his door. Because there is no way King should look like he does, when he has looked like he has in the past. I mean, he's had Milos, Chad Nichols, and Joe McNeil do his prep in the last few years, and NO ONE has brought him to anything close to what Jim has.

Jim is a genius. Plain and simple.

The thing is, Disgusted is just doing the basics and it's working like a charm. From what i've read, he hasn't overcomplicated a thing. Milos and Nichols probably had a more radical approach when it came to King's diet and drug regimen, I like Disgusted's style much more.
flexingtonsteele
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2008, 09:05:38 PM »

The thing is, Disgusted is just doing the basics and it's working like a charm. From what i've read, he hasn't overcomplicated a thing. Milos and Nichols probably had a more radical approach when it came to King's diet and drug regimen, I like Disgusted's style much more.

yep u said it all right there.
brudge
Getbig II

« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2008, 06:26:26 AM »

Anyone know of a guy that went by Gavin Kane on the anabolex forums. He was quite the guru as well. He worked with some top notch guys and brought them in at their best. He is a science professor or something i believe. Anyone know this guy?
ASJChaotic
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »

looking big dude  Wink
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2008, 10:22:55 PM »

Looked at at the AC King!

Top 6... and you CAN get better... Just keep doing what you're doing man.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!