Author Topic: change i don't think so  (Read 2812 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
change i don't think so
« on: September 06, 2008, 01:32:46 PM »

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
Re: change i don't think so
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 01:39:47 PM »
When you know you can't beat your REAL opponent you pick one you think (although you lost twice why think you could do it again) can beat.  then convince everyone they are the same.

WON"T WORK AND IF DEMS THINK THIS IS THE WAY TO VICTORY....MCCAIN/PALIN WILL WIN. 

DEMS MUST TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO AND SHOW/PROVE THEY CAN AND CONVINCE AMERICA WHY IT WILL BETTER WITH THEM IN OFFICE.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »
nice find.

hear the keywords they all use. Bunch of suckers who fall for it.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 01:40:55 PM »

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 01:41:25 PM »
nice find.

hear the keywords they all use. Bunch of suckers who fall for it.

I really hope Dems put everything into this type of campaign.  It ensures a Republican victory.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 01:42:58 PM »
HELL YEAH  ;D  ;D

Go McCain

Democrats are now destroying themselves, with the help of the media and Oprah, her viewerhsip is expected to drop 20%

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 01:45:05 PM »
HELL YEAH  ;D  ;D

Go McCain

Democrats are now destroying themselves, with the help of the media and Oprah, her viewerhsip is expected to drop 20%

Honestly, I think we should just not say anything anymore and let them do this.  There may be a smart enough Liberal out there to actually see how they are destroying themselves and Barack's chances.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 01:47:25 PM »
Honestly, I think we should just not say anything anymore and let them do this.  There may be a smart enough Liberal out there to actually see how they are destroying themselves and Barack's chances.

I agree. Funny thing is I thought they would recognize this downward spiral by the start fo this weekend, but they continue to hammer away, while Hillary Clinton sits in the shadows and is laughing, she already came out and made it clear she would not attack Palin, but "debate McCain on the issues"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 01:57:16 PM »
I agree. Funny thing is I thought they would recognize this downward spiral by the start fo this weekend, but they continue to hammer away, while Hillary Clinton sits in the shadows and is laughing, she already came out and made it clear she would not attack Palin, but "debate McCain on the issues"

If McCain wins, Clinton gets one more shot at the White House in 2012. Of course, she may end up being the SECOND woman to become president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 02:46:28 PM »
Oprah, her viewerhsip is expected to drop 20%

Who expects it?  link?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 03:15:54 PM »
i don't see how this shit is any different than what 527's do...so whats the point of bashing dems for this vid Lol.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 11:50:02 AM »
Regardless of whether you're a republican or a democrat, when one of the candidates runs his campaign on something like "CHANGE" and "CHANGE IS COMING" but does not actually articulate WHAT he is going to change, watch out! I'm a leftist, but unless there is intense reform in the democratic party this sucka ain't giving his vote to Obama.

Obama is at this point starting to sound like the political version of the Macarena song. People will eventually get tired of the fucking "CHANGE" slogan. He will eventually be asked what he means with it, something concrete, not something vague like bringing the country together and shit alike... Bullshit issues. Come on nïgga, please say what's on your mind!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 06:26:59 PM »
Regardless of whether you're a republican or a democrat, when one of the candidates runs his campaign on something like "CHANGE" and "CHANGE IS COMING" but does not actually articulate WHAT he is going to change, watch out! I'm a leftist, but unless there is intense reform in the democratic party this sucka ain't giving his vote to Obama.

Obama is at this point starting to sound like the political version of the Macarena song. People will eventually get tired of the fucking "CHANGE" slogan. He will eventually be asked what he means with it, something concrete, not something vague like bringing the country together and shit alike... Bullshit issues. Come on nïgga, please say what's on your mind!

Obama hit the bilderburg meetings this year.   He's just a puppet now.   All this shit is pre-arranged and theyll screw up the voting machines or anything to keep on course.   Dont you see that the U.N calls the shots and you cant do shit about it.   Capitialism is dying.....democracy is dying.....One world govt is coming.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 06:32:48 PM »
Dont you see that the U.N calls the shots and you cant do shit about it.   Capitialism is dying.....democracy is dying.....One world govt is coming.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 06:37:58 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

::)

Keep your arms and legs in at all times................... ..enjoy the ride.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 06:56:42 PM »

Obama hit the bilderburg meetings this year.   He's just a puppet now.   All this shit is pre-arranged and theyll screw up the voting machines or anything to keep on course.   Dont you see that the U.N calls the shots and you cant do shit about it.   Capitialism is dying.....democracy is dying.....One world govt is coming.

I don't know what bilderburg is... I'll be honest with you. All I know is that I am starting to NOT believe anything Obama says. All seems prepackaged, prepared and even the speach he gave the other day at the DNC seemed somehow "artificial". I know the media touted it as one of the best speaches in the history of presidential races, even some of the right wing outlets, comparing it to "I have a dream". When the media touts a person as president-material you know we have a person that WILL NOT work for the people.

I will abstain from voting from now on until I see someone who says what he/she is actually going to do when they get to Washington.

As simple as that.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 07:35:57 PM »
The only change Obama wants to bring is a black family in the White House.