Author Topic: McCain Leading Obama  (Read 1666 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
McCain Leading Obama
« on: September 06, 2008, 06:18:15 PM »
Poll: Republicans hold small post-convention edge, but race remains tight
9:06 p.m., Saturday, September 6, 2008

Zogby International

UTICA, N.Y. — Republicans John McCain and Sarah Palin left St. Paul, Minn., with a small bounce overall and some energy in key demographic groups, as the race for the presidency enters a key stage and voters begin to tune in to the contest, the latest Zogby Interactive poll finds.

The McCain/Palin ticket wins 49.7 percent support, compared to 45.9 percent backing for the Obama/Biden ticket, the latest online survey shows. Another 4.4 percent either favored someone else or were unsure.

In the two-way contest in which just McCain and Obama were mentioned in the question, the result was slightly different, with McCain leading, 48.8 percent to 45.7 percent.

In a Zogby Interactive survey conducted last weekend, just after the McCain announcement that Palin would join his ticket, McCain Palin won 47.1 percent support, while Obama/Biden won 44.6 percent support.

The interactive survey of 2,312 likely voters nationwide was conducted Sept. 5-6, 2008, and carries a margin of error of plus or minus 2.1 percentage points.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/sep/06/poll-republicans-hold-small-post-convention-edge-r/

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: McCain Leading Obama
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 07:20:19 PM »
Poll: Republicans hold small post-convention edge, but race remains tight
9:06 p.m., Saturday, September 6, 2008

Zogby International

UTICA, N.Y. — Republicans John McCain and Sarah Palin left St. Paul, Minn., with a small bounce overall and some energy in key demographic groups, as the race for the presidency enters a key stage and voters begin to tune in to the contest, the latest Zogby Interactive poll finds.

The McCain/Palin ticket wins 49.7 percent support, compared to 45.9 percent backing for the Obama/Biden ticket, the latest online survey shows. Another 4.4 percent either favored someone else or were unsure.

In the two-way contest in which just McCain and Obama were mentioned in the question, the result was slightly different, with McCain leading, 48.8 percent to 45.7 percent.

In a Zogby Interactive survey conducted last weekend, just after the McCain announcement that Palin would join his ticket, McCain Palin won 47.1 percent support, while Obama/Biden won 44.6 percent support.

The interactive survey of 2,312 likely voters nationwide was conducted Sept. 5-6, 2008, and carries a margin of error of plus or minus 2.1 percentage points.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/sep/06/poll-republicans-hold-small-post-convention-edge-r/
How sad it is that some americans are too dense to realize that McCain, for all his campaigning, is another Bush term.

If the citizenry is stupid enough to elect McCain, the US deserves what it gets.

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 07:23:03 PM »
Now you know how we feel about Obama. Cut the defence budget in half and the economy wont matter!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 07:25:50 PM »
Now you know how we feel about Obama. Cut the defence budget in half and the economy wont matter!

yeah.....the things people make themselves believe.   ::)

I have little doubt Obama could potnetially screw things up, however no more than McCain or BUSH lol.

But i don't let myself fall prey to candy store propaganda

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 07:55:28 PM »
yeah.....the things people make themselves believe.   ::)

I have little doubt Obama could potnetially screw things up, however no more than McCain or BUSH lol.

But i don't let myself fall prey to candy store propaganda

How is it propaganda when he himself has stated he wants to get rid of the defense missle shield and cut back on the military...all while at the same time he says "and protect the country" can't have one without the other.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 08:04:44 PM »
How is it propaganda when he himself has stated he wants to get rid of the defense missle shield and cut back on the military...all while at the same time he says "and protect the country" can't have one without the other.

Getting rid of the missile defense shield and cutting back on the military EQUATES to cutting the military budget by half?

com on dude.  Do i have to explain everything?  Aren't somethings just obvious enough?   ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 08:06:00 PM »
Getting rid of the missile defense shield and cutting back on the military EQUATES to cutting the military budget by half?

com on dude.  Do i have to explain everything?  Aren't somethings just obvious enough?   ;D

Go ahead, what do you have to say, very little, other than that everything is a "lie"

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 08:07:48 PM »

How will obamas plan do remove a  missle turret in poland drastically change our security? I think our intel is miles ahead of any pre-emptive attack and most likely have missles in places we've never heard of. Your acting as if obama has the power and just maybe the prerogative to turn us into germany post ww2. typical anti-progressive politics you bama ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 08:10:19 PM »
Go ahead, what do you have to say, very little, other than that everything is a "lie"

When did i say that?

Looks to me like you are changing the subject because you got exposed again.

Explain to me how "cutting the budget and not supporting the missle shield" equates to cutting the military budget in half.

If you can't then shut your ignorant ass up.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 08:13:36 PM »
When did i say that?

Looks to me like you are changing the subject because you got exposed again.

Explain to me how "cutting the budget and not supporting the missle shield" equates to cutting the military budget in half.

If you can't then shut your ignorant ass up.

I never said he would decrease military by half, I stated he plans to end the "defense missle shield and cut back on the military..."

Somehow you got the number 50%

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 08:14:53 PM »
Haha since when did out total missle defense system only occupy Poland wow two dumbasses, our missle defense system costs over 10 billion, in various parts of the world including the flatlands of America.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 08:17:13 PM »
I never said he would decrease military by half, I stated he plans to end the "defense missle shield and cut back on the military..."

Somehow you got the number 50%

You were responding to my statement which was a response to Coach's statement.

If you don't like the taste of your foot, I suggest, not getting all up in the kool aid until you know the flavor.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 08:17:56 PM »
you know what i meant you pretentious hick. it never ends with you does it.. lmaoo

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 08:18:17 PM »
Haha since when did out total missle defense system only occupy Poland wow two dumbasses, our missle defense system costs over 10 billion, in various parts of the world including the flatlands of America.

Scroll up butter cup.

You neglected the context of what i was responding to.  Not surprised.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 08:20:18 PM »
Scroll up butter cup.

You neglected the context of what i was responding to.  Not surprised.

"Context"  ::)

You neglected that I was saying it's not propaganda, it's fact that he is decreasing military, if you actually took Coach's 50%  number serious then I guess it's you that can't grasp the word context.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 08:23:09 PM »
"Context"  ::)

You neglected that I was saying it's not propaganda, it's fact that he is decreasing military, if you actually took Coach's 50%  number serious then I guess it's you that can't grasp the word context.

Scroll up again skippy.

I was eluding to Coach saying 50% as candy store propaganda.

NEXT TIME, do your self a favor and read throughly before responding.   Maybe even ask a few questions first.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 08:24:37 PM »
Maybe you can even work up the courage to show me where i say "everything is a lie"
 ::) ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »
Scroll up again skippy.

I was eluding to Coach saying 50% as candy store propaganda.

NEXT TIME, do your self a favor and read throughly before responding.   Maybe even ask a few questions first.

::)

Yeah do yourself a favor and check on your kid make sure he's not slurping down more of those bean burritos from mexicans like his dad, heard homo runs in the gene pool

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 08:27:04 PM »
::)

Yeah do yourself a favor and check on your kid make sure he's not slurping down more of those bean burritos from mexicans like his dad, heard homo runs in the gene pool

Oh boy,  wow, you get pretty desperate and aggressive when you are shown just how stupid of a person you are huh?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 08:29:57 PM »
Anything else you'd like to bring up skippy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 08:45:29 PM »

Oh boy,  wow, you get pretty desperate and aggressive when you are shown just how stupid of a person you are huh?

LOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 12:06:36 AM »
none of them will screw things up too bad.

system is set up so that all of their options are manageable outcomes.

If you think Bush hand-crafted the iraq invasion, SOFA forces agreement, oil revenue sharing, etc... yo're insane.  He's a public face for the machine.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2008, 11:18:22 AM »
none of them will screw things up too bad.

system is set up so that all of their options are manageable outcomes.

If you think Bush hand-crafted the iraq invasion, SOFA forces agreement, oil revenue sharing, etc... yo're insane.  He's a public face for the machine.

It's fear propaganda aimed at the intellectually challenged. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2008, 12:06:11 PM »
How sad it is that some americans are too dense to realize that McCain, for all his campaigning, is another Bush term.

If the citizenry is stupid enough to elect McCain, the US deserves what it gets.

How sad is it to realize there are middle class and above americans that still vote democrat?

If you work for a living, there is no reason you should be voting for the democraps.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2008, 01:30:55 PM »

I probably have a higher opinion of the citizenry than you.  They were smart enough to keep Gore and Kerry out of the White House.  They will probably choose McCain in November, because he's a better option than The Messiah.  And if they do pick The Messiah, it won't be because people are "stupid."