Author Topic: 7 KEY Witnesses In Troopergate-Had Depositions CANCELLED In The Last 72 Hours  (Read 2546 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Dude, they weren't members, u say they are because of an AP story, I say they're not because of an ABC news story quoting the people who run the party, SAYING THEY WEREN'T......which means it could all be bullshit. So stop jumping

Gail Fenumiai, director of the Alaska Division of Elections, said Todd Palin twice registered under the Alaskan Independence Party — in 1995 and 2000.

What say you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
It has been proven without a doubt that her husband was registered from 1995 to 2002 in the party whose leader sayid horrible things about american, and among the party's goals was to secede from USA.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080902/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_palin_politics

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's husband, Todd, twice registered as a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, a fierce states' rights group that wants to turn all federal lands in Alaska back to the state.   Gail Fenumiai, director of the Alaska Division of Elections, said Todd Palin twice registered under the Alaskan Independence Party — in 1995 and 2000.

LOL ok so 1 fuking 1 out of all the BS you posted on her has been proven true?

which by the way when posted it was supposed to be HER being a part of the party and now its her husband.

Think you jumped the gun a little?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I think I mentioned I don't care...u said they were members since 1994 or something, again wrong. If he is, so what? She's fired up the party, stealing votes from douchbag and doing her job to excite people. If it was ok with McCain its ok with me. Obama was tied to Wright and Ayers...Obama, not Biden.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Obama was tied to Wright and Ayers...Obama, not Biden.
exactly

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
i love it how people draw conclusions before the investigation is complete ;)

However, while doing this, she was having an affair and not noticing her 16-year old getting preggo and drinking liquor.
Y

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
240, you really need to just come out and admit your a pro planned parenthood, tree hugging, pro gay marriage supporting, soy protein guzzling, effiminate left wing troll. I have never seen someone who went out of their way to claim their alleged "independence" and that highlighted their life long voting record for republicans, go out of their way to post every non-sensical and meaningless article ever written that debases right wing politicans OR props up slimy liberals in my entire life. At least douchebags like Decker and most of the moderators here dont pretend to be anything but what they are, I can respect that- You on the other hand just look like a complete tool when you try to claim your neutral.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
240, you really need to just come out and admit your a pro planned parenthood, tree hugging, pro gay marriage supporting, soy protein guzzling, effiminate left wing troll. I have never seen someone who went out of their way to claim their alleged "independence" and that highlighted their life long voting record for republicans, go out of their way to post every non-sensical and meaningless article ever written that debases right wing politicans OR props up slimy liberals in my entire life. At least douchebags like Decker and most of the moderators here dont pretend to be anything but what they are, I can respect that- You on the other hand just look like a complete tool when you try to claim your neutral.
true like ive said many time if he would just come out and admit it id leave him alone but nope he still likes to keep up the facade

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I'm anti-abortion.
I love guns.
I don't support gay marriage.
I believe soy lowers T levels.

Some neocon repubs hate me for my honesty.  Some disagree with me because I admit the war is for oil when they seem to lack that courage.  I support the war because i agree with our longterm energy and military goals... I just don't like the borrowing and pilferage.  I guess desiring financial responsibility makes me a bad repub, huh?

Cardfan

• Getbig III
I'm anti-abortion.
I love guns.

Some neocon repubs hate me for my honesty.  Some disagree with me because I admit the war is for oil when they seem to lack that courage.  I support the war because i agree with our longterm energy and military goals... I just don't like the borrowing and pilferage.  I guess desiring financial responsibility makes me a bad repub, huh?
Gotta agree there

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Gotta agree there

If Bush has said: "Look America, we want that Caspian oil.  We've been in talks with the Taleban since 98, and they're gonna give it to Argentina instead of us... so we just gotta install a guy there.  Also, Iraq is going to drop the dollar in 03, and that's going to mean China and Russia get a lot of oil control, and it's going to hurt us.  I"m not going to let an attack happen, and I'm not going to lie to you about some imaginary WMD.  I'm not going to borrow $4.5 tril during my administration to pay for it either.  instead, I'm going to tax the rich (Don't worry, just buy oil and military stocks like haliburton and you'll more than make up for it) to pay for these two wars.  I also want to hit Iran near the end of my term.  Oil, again."

If Bush had said that, I'd have nothing but nice things to say.  Instead, it was all about lies and borrowing.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
correct me if im wrong but are people trying to say palin tryed to fire the guy because he tasered his son?

amazing.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'm anti-abortion.
I love guns.

your anti abortion but support and defend a man who is pro abortion and slander a women who is against it

You are pro gun but support and defen a man who will undoubtedly take away gun rights

You are anti gay marriage but support and defend a man who supports gay marriage

And yes ive heard soy lowers T

Dersiring finaicial responsiblity doesnt make you anti republican, but the facts ive listed here do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
your anti abortion but support and defend a man who is pro abortion and slander a women who is against it
You are pro gun but support and defen a man who will undoubtedly take away gun rights
You are anti gay marriage but support and defend a man who supports gay marriage
And yes ive heard soy lowers T
Dersiring finaicial responsiblity doesnt make you anti republican, but the facts ive listed here do.

I'm not voting Obambam.  I'm voting Barr.  I defend the truth.  If someone is teasing obama because he "hates America", well, I tend to be annoyed.  The man could be making a lot more $ in private law than in the senate.  ANY senator loves their country.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'm not voting Obambam.  I'm voting Barr.  I defend the truth.  If someone is teasing obama because he "hates America", well, I tend to be annoyed.  The man could be making a lot more $ in private law than in the senate.  ANY senator loves their country.
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO defend the truth LMFAO  :o ::)

you produce 55 threads in a day slandering palin with every made up shit for brains story that the far left bloggers can produce and have the nuts to say that you defend the truth...LMFAO hypocrisy at its absolute finest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I admit some of those reporrts were wrong.  I'll be careful to write "XYZ reports..." from now on, so people don't get upset.

Can you ask the coach to apologize for selling the 'whitey tape' story here too?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Ur fucking kidding me right............dude all u and most of the people on here do is jump jump jump...christ we should award u guys airborne wings.

Its a discussion forum, lucy.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I admit some of those reporrts were wrong.  I'll be careful to write "XYZ reports..." from now on, so people don't get upset.

Can you ask the coach to apologize for selling the 'whitey tape' story here too?
some? one was proven true and not even true b/c it was supposed to be her as the member of the party not her husband so actually none have been proven true.

Next time i see him post some shit on it i will, i wasnt really post on this board much at that time

War-Horse

• Getbig V
If Bush has said: "Look America, we want that Caspian oil.  We've been in talks with the Taleban since 98, and they're gonna give it to Argentina instead of us... so we just gotta install a guy there.  Also, Iraq is going to drop the dollar in 03, and that's going to mean China and Russia get a lot of oil control, and it's going to hurt us.  I"m not going to let an attack happen, and I'm not going to lie to you about some imaginary WMD.  I'm not going to borrow $4.5 tril during my administration to pay for it either.  instead, I'm going to tax the rich (Don't worry, just buy oil and military stocks like haliburton and you'll more than make up for it) to pay for these two wars.  I also want to hit Iran near the end of my term.  Oil, again."

If Bush had said that, I'd have nothing but nice things to say.  Instead, it was all about lies and borrowing.

Brutal truth of 8 yrs in 1 paragraph.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I'm not voting Obambam.  I'm voting Barr. 

Quote from: 240 is Back on February 27, 2008, 05:23:53 PM
So I probably will vote dem. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hi, rep counter.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I'm voting Barr. 

Quote from: 240 is Back on March 24, 2008, 04:53:25 PM
I'm a republican.  I'm voting for McCain despite his liberal leanings and the fact he almost left the Republican party in 2001. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
lol 240's only convictions are that he has none. Next week he will be advocating nader.