Author Topic: Chuck BRUTALLY KTFO AGAIN.  (Read 7118 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Chuck BRUTALLY KTFO AGAIN.
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2008, 05:51:30 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2008, 05:53:34 AM »
BTW - Rashad has been using Dr. Scott Connelly's new protein (Progenex).  You can listen to a recent Rashad interview on www.prommaradio.com and learn about Progenex at www.progenexsrg.com

:)
You must get a nickel everytime you plug that protein powder on this website cause that's about the 10th time I have seen you mention it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2008, 06:18:19 AM »
What fight does Chuck not load up the right hand.  He hasn't changed all that much from his early fights.  Pele, even though he lost, gave him fits and put him on queer street.  And Chuck couldn't KO him.  Likewise with his fight with Murillo.  IDK what the judges were watching, but I thought Murillo pushed the pace, and was attempting to be offensive.  He definitely got jobbed here.  Chuck is a great fighter when fighting someone who will attempt to take the fight to the ground.  He can back up and counter punch throwing loopey lead hand hooks and that devastating right.  Thats why Mezger, Overeem had him queasy on his feet.  And that is why Rampage beat the snot out of him in both fights.  All of these guys stood in front of him, used nice tight structures for defense, and were willing to throw straight punches to Chucks loopey punches. 

True.

But he always had other ways to open up his opponent. jabs, leg kicks, straight rights, change angles...etc.

ALL he did the entire fight was wait for the big right hand and come straight forward. he did this with rampage as well. of course his right hand is dynamite, but the way he held it the whole fight it was very easy for rashad to see it coming.

You are right, he is best when backing up and throwing hands.

I honestly wasn't impressed with him at all in this fight, and i have been a chuck fan for many years.

8)

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2008, 06:38:18 AM »
BTW - Rashad has been using Dr. Scott Connelly's new protein (Progenex).  You can listen to a recent Rashad interview on www.prommaradio.com and learn about Progenex at www.progenexsrg.com

:)

Sorry to be a little skeptical, however, he is using your progression photos from 15 years ago, when you have admitted to major cycling of AAS........and this stuff is pricey.....

Care to elaborate?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2008, 07:44:06 AM »
Sorry to be a little skeptical, however, he is using your progression photos from 15 years ago, when you have admitted to major cycling of AAS........and this stuff is pricey.....

Care to elaborate?

I agree with you there and wish they had not used those pics.  The truth is that I was juiced in all 4 of those pics and the only difference over those 12 months was incorporating 8 servings of the original MET-Rx into my diet, along with cardio.

The new protein has a much higher concentration of the growth factors and dairy bioactives that were in MET-Rx...I LOVE THE STUFF!!!

And no.  I don't get paid a dime to plug Progenex.  Connelly is a client of mine, and I am working with him on a different and totally unrelated project.  By the way, Connelly does not make a dime on this either.  All of his profits go to his non-profit foundation.
w

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2008, 10:38:37 AM »
I agree with you there and wish they had not used those pics.  The truth is that I was juiced in all 4 of those pics and the only difference over those 12 months was incorporating 8 servings of the original MET-Rx into my diet, along with cardio.

The new protein has a much higher concentration of the growth factors and dairy bioactives that were in MET-Rx...I LOVE THE STUFF!!!

And no.  I don't get paid a dime to plug Progenex.  Connelly is a client of mine, and I am working with him on a different and totally unrelated project.  By the way, Connelly does not make a dime on this either.  All of his profits go to his non-profit foundation.
That shit is far too expensive..A cycle would be cheaper..

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2008, 10:50:54 AM »
its called an overhand right u dipshit!!!!