Author Topic: hahahaha! Muscletime Snubbs Dorian Yates!  (Read 29232 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: hahahaha! Muscletime Snubbs Dorian Yates!
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2008, 01:13:19 AM »
  Here's another quote from Julian Schmidt:

" Dorian Yates, the thickest, most annealed bodybuilder in history. His catalogue of tore bodyparts is a testament to the strengh of his will. A physique forged in grueling single sets to failure. Bodybuilding distilled to it's essence."

Pretty hyperbolic, huh? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2008, 01:33:12 AM »
and I suggest you speak to your friend ND.

because it doesn't matter whether I post a 99 screencap made from ForcedReps, Bizzy or Iceman, he is quick to jump in and say that they were ALL 'photoshopped' and the fact that they supposedly were is 'proven' by your opinion...

::)

You still haven't provided a link to prove your accusation that I claim there was a conspiracy. The fact remains that you provided manipulated images to support your opinion and the minute you did that your credibility was seriously compromised.

I suggest you take a rest, regroup your thoughts and then start another 20,000 posts about it.

You obviously have a passionate interest in Ronnie but for the record he's married and straight so I doubt you're in with a chance.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2008, 02:09:25 AM »
Kevin looked great that year, Dorian was better and the deserved winner, an argument could be made for him beating Haney the year before, Haney's legs were well behind Dorians, Haney took the gift and retired before he got his ass beaten, Lets face it the Brit was to good and give credit where its due, Ronnie was a great champion as well, can we now move on and you clowns talk about something else besides the Dorian Nasser Ronnie now leverone threads, anyone would think this place being a predominantly American bodybuilding board that we were trying to dis credit Yates as hes not American.

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2008, 03:10:40 AM »
Worse reputation says who? you and a bunch of ignorant fan-boys with an axe to grind? the sad part about you is you're actually starting to believe your own bullshit . you have this idea that Yates' has a ' bad reputation ' based on what? whats is your evidence? you constantly posting the worse pictures , you and a bunch of fan-boys angry because he dominated your heros , a muscletime quote? LMFAO

you think muscletime's quote somehow negates all the magazines? find me a single magazine who covered the 1992 Mr Olympia that doesn't say Dorian was the clear cut winner and good luck and seeing Dorian's reputation is so bad it should be easy  ;)

Julian Schmidt on Dorian Yates at the 1992 Mr Olympia

There is NO ONE in the world who can touch Yates. In this show he was a brain-snapping 242 pounds , all of it expertly distributed. Against all the finalist , sensational though they were , Dorian possessed thickness and convexity in his back none can match. Even Levrone's triceps and legs , which had the bodybuilding community aflutter all year , paled in comparison with the same bodyparts on Yates. Where others might also boast size and striations , Dorian dominates them with stratifications as well. It's eerie how far this man takes the human physique.

you think muscletime's quote trumps this? is this a bad reputation? lol its just so simple to own you because everything you type if just ignorant and contradicts the reality of the situation , Dorian was and is loved by his contemporaries , despite having many internet haters

Good point ND.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #129 on: September 08, 2008, 03:26:55 AM »
You still haven't provided a link to prove your accusation that I claim there was a conspiracy. The fact remains that you provided manipulated images to support your opinion and the minute you did that your credibility was seriously compromised.

I suggest you take a rest, regroup your thoughts and then start another 20,000 posts about it.

You obviously have a passionate interest in Ronnie but for the record he's married and straight so I doubt you're in with a chance.

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!! Kevin Horton just called Hulkster a huge fag!!!!!!

Owned!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #130 on: September 08, 2008, 03:42:53 AM »

the fact that the dorian nuthuggers claim that any shot of Ronnie from 99 when posted (no matter who made it) is 'photoshopped' IS a conspiracy to begin with.

and they run back to your opinion as 'proof' LOL ::)

why don't you talk to the people who made the screencaps before you go claiming they were 'photoshopped" next time? ::) instead of jumping to some conclusion simply because Ronnie 99 kicks your boy's ass... ::)

read this buddy:

Ok, one more time I give away 5 minutes of my life and step down to the retarded level of internet fanboy bodybuilding.

Time to *own* you skinny little bitch again 

Here you go skinny little nerd 

The quality of the youtube clips from muscledvd are taken from a VHS tape jackass.

How can you say stuff like ***HERE IS THE ENTIRE ROUTINE AND IN NO WAY DO THEY MATCH THE PICS HULKSTER HAS BEEN POSTING SINCE PAGE 18***

Are you blind ?

BTW caps lock is for retards, your BS will still look not more important you nerd 

Sure the quality of the youtube videos are not the same like the DVD or a good DVD rip cause youtube vids are always very strong compressed but hell, even a idiot like you should be able to see that coleman still looks nearly the same like on my pics.

Here is the source that I've used to make my pics, Like I said all is legit even if a few yates hardcore nut-huggers have a hard time to believe that.

OK DVD rip.

http://rapidshare.de/files/34357800/1999_olymp.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34362584/1999_olymp.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34364476/1999_olymp.part3.rar.html

Password =   www.fittimpo.cz

DL it, take pics with bs player like I have done and if your pics look like mine then you are retarded but most of the ppl here already know that

Here is one of the so called DVD clips from muscledvd on youtube.

If you would have opened your eyes before you have talked BS then you would have noticed the Hi-Fi at the start in the right upper corner you little retarded internet bodybuilder.

DVD's/DVD players don't do that, only retarded VHS recorders so the source of the youtube clip is crapy VHS but how could you know that ?

You must live under a stone, I bet you have never seen a DVD player or a VHS recorder in your entire life so you have a good excuse this time

IceCold you are just a retard if you think that a VHS rip is more legit than a ok DVD rip.

Yeah the nick of the guy from your youtube link is muscledvd so the clip must be from a DVD LOL!!!!!

Great work Dr.Watson 

Holy fucking christ, you must be the king of the retards here LOL!!!!

BTW, why have you still not downloaded this DVD rip ?

http://rapidshare.de/files/34357800/1999_olymp.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34362584/1999_olymp.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34364476/1999_olymp.part3.rar.html

Password =   www.fittimpo.cz

Too stupid to dl from rapidshare, LMAO!!!!!!!!!

DL it take pics and STFU you skinny assclown 

That was the source for my screenshots, yeah I know GMV ( producers of the olympia tapes/DVD's ) have faked the olympia video too that all the yates fanboys like you and NarcissisticDeity etc.... have something to bitch   

Sorry ND, first I thought you can use facts to defend your idol but after I have seen your line ***Countdown to the excues........5........4 .........3...... ***  I can only say you are just another irritated yates fanboy that cannot accept evidences in form of legit pics/videos.

I thought your idol yates looks so much better than coleman in 1999 so why do you come up with crap like faked vids now ?

Hahahahahaha, I bet you were shocked as hell after you have seen my pics the first time.

If you guys still need more evidence how coleman has looked at the 1999 Mr.O no problem.

Next week I'll take a few HQ screencaps 720x480 (NTSC) directly from the 1999 Mr.O DVD.

If that's still not enough evidence for you and for the mentally retarded skinny internet bodybuilder IceCold to show you guys that my pics were never faked then I'll upload the DVD VOB of the 1999 MR.O that shows the Pre-Judging round to shut the mouth of all the shit talkers here.

If you guys were shocked from my pics then I can promise you will hate those HQ DVD screencaps and the VOB file 

I bet even this will not change the mind of IceCold and the other hardcore yates fanboys but hey it's worth a try.

Here is a little tip from me for all the nut-huggers.

If you want show how great your idol is/was use facts and don't come up with stupid excuses about faked vids/pics etc...., this let you guys just look like retarded internet fanboys

its from the first person who made screencaps of Ronnie 99. and you can see that the idiot nuthuggers have been hoping they were fake right from the very get go... they are just that much better than their hero and they can't do anything about it...

ps this was posted a long time ago....

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #131 on: September 08, 2008, 03:50:32 AM »
The fact remains that you provided manipulated images to support your opinion and the minute you did that your credibility was seriously compromised

not according to the person that made them...

Flower Boy Ran Away

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #132 on: September 08, 2008, 06:12:40 AM »

All he did was to prove that he likes to insult people and used 1500 words when 30 would have sufficed.

Were any of the images he supplied cropped from the 720x480 frame?
When they were captured what did he use to deinterlace them. upper field, lower or blend?
Did he use a program like Dscaler? which allows for the adjustment of gamma, sharpening etc?
He mentions "crapy VHS" to support his point. But does he know what the source material was on the DVD?

So he could provide some interesting technical discussion, or just shout "fuck you retard". His choice.

And if you want to ponder a technical issue. If you take a screencap from an NTSC DVD and I take one from a PAL DVD and we assume it was shot on an NTSC camera - where did the extra pixels come from?

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: September 08, 2008, 06:49:05 AM »
Kevin looked great that year, Dorian was better and the deserved winner, an argument could be made for him beating Haney the year before, Haney's legs were well behind Dorians, Haney took the gift and retired before he got his ass beaten, Lets face it the Brit was to good and give credit where its due, Ronnie was a great champion as well, can we now move on and you clowns talk about something else besides the Dorian Nasser Ronnie now leverone threads, anyone would think this place being a predominantly American bodybuilding board that we were trying to dis credit Yates as hes not American.
Respecccct.
R.I.P. Michael

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: September 08, 2008, 07:41:45 AM »
its really amazing how bad dorian's rep really is as far as his wins go.

its one thing for fans on a message board to bash his wins.

its another all together when professionals in the industry do the same thing...

LOL

ND will probably still say everyone is wrong LOL

you're obsessed with Dorian

its in your head.....taken control.....

Stavios

« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2008, 09:40:35 AM »
Let me save this thread

Boom !  8)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2008, 09:49:53 AM »
yea yea shoulda, woulda, coulda............BUT DIDN'T WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Worries 4 me

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2008, 10:18:54 AM »
how could Levrone even dream of touching this brutal level of muscle mass? ;D
that is before he turned pro, Dave. But you knew this.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #138 on: September 08, 2008, 12:25:20 PM »

HA Ha ha Great post !

Hulkster = teh Gay

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2008, 12:41:23 PM »
the fact that the dorian nuthuggers claim that any shot of Ronnie from 99 when posted (no matter who made it) is 'photoshopped' IS a conspiracy to begin with.

why don't you talk to the people who made the screencaps before you go claiming they were 'photoshopped" next time? ::) instead of jumping to some conclusion simply because Ronnie 99 kicks your boy's ass... ::)

read this buddy:

its from the first person who made screencaps of Ronnie 99. and you can see that the idiot nuthuggers have been hoping they were fake right from the very get go... they are just that much better than their hero and they can't do anything about it...

ps this was posted a long time ago....

Oh when busted you are forced to LIE once again to ' support ' your argument

FACT we never claimed ' any shot of Ronnie from 99 ' is photoshopped thats an out and out LIE

and the quote YOU posted isn't even from the person who made YOUR photoshopped screencaps so thats another LIE you tried passing off on people , the quote was from forcedreps and NOT Bizzy who admitted to photoshopping some of his first screencaps which YOU posted ' as proof ' then I busted him admitting he ' adjusts ' the light on all his pics , then I busted him lying saying he knew nothing about the sharpening tool and he only learned about it about a month ago and then I dig up a post of him from a year earlier showing how he sharpens pictures LOL

Hulkster bottomline how did you think we knew the pictures you were posted were photoshopped? because they didn't match ANY of the ones posted already by forcedreps & pain , you had the ones available from these guys but YOU choose to use the ones from Bizzy lol and you played your hand and lost badly

no how about we talk to the one who made the screencaps YOU posted because they are the only ones that were tampered with  ;)

LIE , LIE and LIE thats NOT from the person who made the screencaps YOU posted that were tampered with that quote is from forcedreps and NOT Bizzy nice try again to supplement your argument with deception  ;)

Bizzy made the photoshopped screencaps not forcedreps

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 08, 2008, 12:44:30 PM »

LIAR thats NOT who made your photoshopped pics nice try lol that quote is NOT from Bizzy its from forcedreps and his screencaps are the ones we compared the photoshopped ones to from Bizzy to come to the conclusion these don't match 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2008, 12:46:41 PM »
  Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!! Kevin Horton just called Hulkster a huge fag!!!!!!

Owned!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

another Hulksters backfired thread lol and to think he got all excited when posting this lol and now look he's nothing but a pillow biter lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »
All he did was to prove that he likes to insult people and used 1500 words when 30 would have sufficed.

When they were captured what did he use to deinterlace them. upper field, lower or blend?
Did he use a program like Dscaler? which allows for the adjustment of gamma, sharpening etc?
He mentions "crapy VHS" to support his point. But does he know what the source material was on the DVD?

So he could provide some interesting technical discussion, or just shout "fuck you retard". His choice.

And if you want to ponder a technical issue. If you take a screencap from an NTSC DVD and I take one from a PAL DVD and we assume it was shot on an NTSC camera - where did the extra pixels come from?

The quote he posted isn't even from the guy who's photoshopped pics he used , he's reduced to lying again because his back is against the wall and you exposed him

the guy who's pics you busted him with his Bizzy , we busted him lying about not knowing what the sharpening tool was and then searched his posts to find out he was sharpening pics all along , just like I busted him about adjusting the lighting and hue and contrast etc

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2008, 05:55:19 PM »
 ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2008, 06:16:52 PM »
;)

what are you trying to show with those shots?

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 08, 2008, 06:18:21 PM »

lmfao that BIZZY is BUSTED  ;) his don't match those from forcedreps and thats the subtle ones  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #146 on: September 08, 2008, 06:20:21 PM »
WRONG again as usual no they weren't just proven by Kevin alone , they were proven by comparing them to those already in use by pain & forcedreps and then I busted your boy in multiple lies and he even admits he tampered with pics so you're right back to square one , no where
\

but he has clearly stated that he did NOT tamper with these
:

you don't seem to understand the difference between telling everyone what you are doing (and posting pics) and hiding the fact that pics are shopped, like YOU DID with your dorian pics... ::)

and here is the fucking VIDEO for christ sakes:

are you going to claim it was doctored too?
::) ::) ::) ::)

http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Coleman/video/x3w9ak_ronnie-coleman-1999-mr-olympia-part_sport
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 08, 2008, 06:21:09 PM »

Hey hows it feel being owned by Horton? LMFAO

I love how you posted a quote from forcedreps in response to Bizzy's PHOTOSHOPPED pics LMFAO

boy did this thread really backfire lol you're such a tool

how about this pic that Bizzy took the color out of and tried to make Ronnie grainy LMFAO

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #148 on: September 08, 2008, 06:23:16 PM »

your friend ND knows a lot about photoshopping ::). I caught and exposed him for the whole board to see: touching up dorian pics and comparing them to Ronnie..

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=230546.0

hows THAT for photoshopping? lol ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2008, 06:24:21 PM »
\

but he has clearly stated that he did NOT tamper with these
:

you don't seem to understand the difference between telling everyone what you are doing (and posting pics) and hiding the fact that pics are shopped, like YOU DID with your dorian pics... ::)

and here is the fucking VIDEO for christ sakes:

are you going to claim it was doctored too?
::) ::) ::) ::)

http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Coleman/video/x3w9ak_ronnie-coleman-1999-mr-olympia-part_sport

he CLEARLY said he never knew about the sharpening tool too , so whats your point dummy? whats your point? he's a LIAR get it? NONE of his screencaps matched those from forcedreps or pain