Author Topic: Anti steroid film  (Read 2441 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Anti steroid film
« on: September 07, 2008, 10:29:54 AM »
Let me describe to you the anti steroid film they made us watch in high school gym class: 
    It's about a high school dude (140# twink) who is pretty serious about running track.  His coach or whoever gives him some oral steroids and he starts doing better and setting new PRs.  After a while the guy supplying him the roids who is a veterinarian tells him he should start using injectables because it's easier on the liver.  So he hooks him up with some winstrol or something.  The kid keeps running track and doing well.  The kid's father is pleased at all the personal records he is setting.  The kid does suffer the side effect known as bacne.  One day on the track he collapses and is rushed to the hospital.  It is discovered he had a heart attack.  His father visits him in the hospital for the "emotional scene."  The kid never makes it out of the hospital, he dies. 
                                        The End. 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Anti steroid film
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 10:31:45 AM »
and thats why i am natural
anyone who juices is a fool
w

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 10:52:38 AM »
nw, what do u think jays state of mind is knowing that over 20 years he has been putting all these chemicals in his body. he could drop any sec. literally.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 10:57:58 AM »

you may be natural but you do juice, the cock that is.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »
Let me describe to you the anti steroid film they made us watch in high school gym class: 
    It's about a high school dude (140# twink) who is pretty serious about running track.  His coach or whoever gives him some oral steroids and he starts doing better and setting new PRs.  After a while the guy supplying him the roids who is a veterinarian tells him he should start using injectables because it's easier on the liver.  So he hooks him up with some winstrol or something.  The kid keeps running track and doing well.  The kid's father is pleased at all the personal records he is setting.  The kid does suffer the side effect known as bacne.  One day on the track he collapses and is rushed to the hospital.  It is discovered he had a heart attack.  His father visits him in the hospital for the "emotional scene."  The kid never makes it out of the hospital, he dies. 
                                        The End. 

Please tell me that you are joking.  :( There can't possibly be a film like that in existence.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 11:10:13 AM »
Ya those Tour de France riders drop like flies every year.  ::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 11:11:15 AM »

I'm pretty sure Nasser juiced and a lot of it too. Does it make him a fool?
from incomplete data

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 11:22:10 AM »

Those Tour de France winners dont usually abuse GH, INSULIN, TEST, DECA, DBOl, HALO, ANDRO, WINNY, CLEN, ALBUTEROL, ANAVAR, SUSTANON 250, TREN, CLOMID, NOLVADEX, IGF, and LASIX. At least not to the extent that jay does. ;)

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 11:23:03 AM »
I'm pretty sure Nasser juiced and a lot of it too. Does it make him a fool?

Have you seen where he is at now in life?

He was living the "good life" huh? Ah yes, the chris farley method...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 11:24:31 AM »
cyklists dont use bb drugs jackass. they use blood doping epo or change their blood. some have used test but not in high bb doses that are dangerous..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 11:45:22 AM »
cyklists dont use bb drugs jackass. they use blood doping epo or change their blood. some have used test but not in high bb doses that are dangerous..

Those guys would give an IFBB pro a run for his money when it comes to drug intake.  Some different drugs, some the same. 

The OP's example was a track runner.  That's closer to a Tour rider than a bodybuilder, no?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 11:45:46 AM »

Some of you guys are morons.  EPO and blood doping can be much more dangerous than steroids.  There have been way more cyclists that have died from blood doping than there have been bodybuilders dying from steroids.  Steroids are a tool that should be used once you've achieved a certain level of development naturally.  In moderation they are will not cause serious adverse health effects.  Look at how many fat asses in our society smoke and drink and live to be 80 years old.  Professional bodybuilders represent the most extreme side of bodybuilding pharmacology.  Your average joe that works out hard and eats right and uses moderate amounts of steroids is totally different.  

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 11:47:33 AM »

hmm..you are calling everyone in the Olympics, NFL, NBA, MLB, NFL, TV, Movies and most "fit" models fools?
I

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 11:53:19 AM »
Some of you guys are morons.  EPO and blood doping can be much more dangerous than steroids.  There have been way more cyclists that have died from blood doping than there have been bodybuilders dying from steroids.  Steroids are a tool that should be used once you've achieved a certain level of development naturally.  In moderation they are will not cause serious adverse health effects.  Look at how many fat asses in our society smoke and drink and live to be 80 years old.  Professional bodybuilders represent the most extreme side of bodybuilding pharmacology.  Your average joe that works out hard and eats right and uses moderate amounts of steroids is totally different.  

we are talking about JAY FUCKING CUTLER... THE MAN is ANYTHING but 'moderate' and RESPONSIBLE? HOW HARD IS IT TO COMPREHEND THIS?

If i drank 1 gallon of alcohol everyday, u would arrive to the conclusion that "i am killing my health"

if i drank 1 beer a month, ud say that was perfectly fine.

Do the math.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 02:37:57 PM »
we are talking about JAY FUCKING CUTLER... THE MAN is ANYTHING but 'moderate' and RESPONSIBLE? HOW HARD IS IT TO COMPREHEND THIS?

If i drank 1 gallon of alcohol everyday, u would arrive to the conclusion that "i am killing my health"

if i drank 1 beer a month, ud say that was perfectly fine.

Do the math.

Calm down there buckwheat!  LOL That's what I FUCKING SAID.....Jay Cutler represents the most extreme side of bodybuilding pharmacology.  There is a huge broad spectrum of use.  EPO and blood doping can kill you a lot faster than 2000mgs of test a week. 

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 02:50:14 PM »
Jay has the constitution of a water buffalo.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 02:52:29 PM »
Please tell me that you are joking.  :( There can't possibly be a film like that in existence.
It's true, I saw it about 12 years ago when I was a freshman or sophomore in high school.  I think they totally lose all credibility when they try to use these inaccurate scare tactics.  There are dozens of reasons why teens shouldn't use steroids, but the risk of dying of a heart attack is not anywhere near the top of the list IMO. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 05:58:39 PM »
                                        The End. 

the videos on alcohol and drugs don't convince kids not to use them

why would a steroid video be any different?

E
E

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 06:10:37 PM »
Calm down there buckwheat!  LOL That's what I FUCKING SAID.....Jay Cutler represents the most extreme side of bodybuilding pharmacology.  There is a huge broad spectrum of use.  EPO and blood doping can kill you a lot faster than 2000mgs of test a week. 

When EPO first came out, a great number of Dutch cyclists died of heart attacks. It was ultimately traced to the EPO causing their blood to thicken and most ended up having heart attacks in their sleep.

I haven't heard or read of any blood doping or blood packing deaths, however.

As for steroids in cycling, the use has dropped considerably because of the detectability. But there are still riders who try to get away with it and periodically you read about a positive. But the number of cases has dropped considerably since the 1990's.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2008, 08:31:55 PM »
the videos on alcohol and drugs don't convince kids not to use them

why would a steroid video be any different?

E
The drugs and alcohol videos are a little out there too, but more realistic because they do cover real concerns such as drunk driving, addiction, and health problems.  I mean there is actually a drug and alcohol problem in this country around 1:3 high schoolers smoke/drink, where it is 1:45 for steroids.  And when was the last time someone knocked an old lady over or stole a car stereo to feed their roid addiction. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 08:33:13 PM »
                                        The End. 

Sounds like he was living like a rock star.

He died young, and left a beautiful corpse.

I'm a natural, but that movie makes me wanna needle up.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 09:41:33 PM »
hmm..you are calling everyone in the Olympics, NFL, NBA, MLB, NFL, TV, Movies and most "fit" models fools?

Anyonw who lives better than naturalpuffer83 is obviously a fool

Jason

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 10:39:57 AM »
he died for us bitches!

the moral of the story is to not eat bacon while running in a track meet. it is a deadly combination.....