Author Topic: THAT HIT ON TOM BRADY'S KNEE DID NOT LOOK GOOD!!!  (Read 9349 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: THAT HIT ON TOM BRADY'S KNEE DID NOT LOOK GOOD!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2008, 08:38:19 AM »
Honestly...and I guess after axe murdering my neighbors and burning some  villages, I've come to realize that i might enjoy this season. There are no expectations. I had come to expect them to win every game. i expected almost every pass to be perfect, the defense to stop everybody. Its not healthy. Now we have some ambiguity. I have no idea how Cassel will play or how the defense will step up.

Sounds like you are rationalizing.   :)

I had Brady as my number 1 pick in FF and had McFadden as #4.  They are both hurt now.   lol

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2008, 08:57:19 AM »
Moss was my #1 pick.  Hopefully Cassell goes back to the old Culpepper method of throwing tons of passes to Moss and just having him jump up and catch them.
Y

body88

« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2008, 08:50:22 PM »
AAAHAHAHAH.....There's NO injury!!! What injury? It's 2004, and things are great.....nothing to worry about this year, AAAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2008, 11:12:11 AM »
AAAHAHAHAH.....There's NO injury!!! What injury? It's 2004, and things are great.....nothing to worry about this year, AAAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

that's at heinz field >:(

i hope his leg falls off :D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2008, 01:29:08 PM »

haha. nice Body88----pretty funny.

on another note, Don't feel too bad for Tom Brady. Currently the only dilemma in his life so far is hand selecting which two model friends of Giselle get to take turns sucking Brady's dick at the same time.

ahhh, the life of a coveted pro athlete. Makes me fucking sick. >:(

body88

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2008, 02:29:49 PM »
haha. nice Body88----pretty funny.

on another note, Don't feel too bad for Tom Brady. Currently the only dilemma in his life so far is hand selecting which two model friends of Giselle get to take turns sucking Brady's dick at the same time.

ahhh, the life of a coveted pro athlete. Makes me fucking sick. >:(

True. The lucky prick. On a side note, there was just some good news released in regards to Brady's injury. Torn ACL and MCL, but no further damage. In comparison, Carson Palmer tore his MCL, ACL, tore cartilage and dislocated his kneecap. Brady should be good to go by next season.

Sources: Brady tore ACL and MCL
Patriots QB will have surgery in a month, face 6-9 months of rehab afterwards
By Shira Springer
Globe Staff / September 10, 2008

Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and torn medial collateral ligament (MCL) in his left knee, NFL sources confirmed today. Medical tests on the knee, including an MRI performed Monday, indicated no damage to other knee ligaments and no torn cartilage. The typical course of action for such an injury is to wait 4-6 weeks for the MCL tear to heal, then reconstruct the ACL. Brady will likely undergo surgery in approximately one month and face 6-9 months of recovery and rehabilitation, barring any complications.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2008, 05:18:08 PM »
True. He should be back strong next year. I hate to see the great players go down.

Still 6-9 months of rehab is no picnic. But with Giselle slobbing his knob on a nightly basis, he shoul be up to speed in no time.

Damn, can you imagine being Tom Brady lying in bed waiting for Giselle to finish freshing up in the bathroom right before you're about to fuck her?

What a charmed life.....

body88

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2008, 05:38:00 PM »
True. He should be back strong next year. I hate to see the great players go down.

Still 6-9 months of rehab is no picnic. But with Giselle slobbing his knob on a nightly basis, he shoul be up to speed in no time.

Damn, can you imagine being Tom Brady lying in bed waiting for Giselle to finish freshing up in the bathroom right before you're about to fuck her?

What a charmed life.....

Or when she bends over, you crack the egg, and think about how you are about to man-handle a woman who makes 30 million per year. Sigh!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2008, 01:35:23 PM »

It's an incredible accomplishment, which should be noted, it just seems empty to me after what they've done.  A football season is about winning the Superbowl.  The Patriots are about winning Superbowls, and should define themselves as such.  I thought the fact they got rings for it was ridiculous.  If I were a player, I wouldn't wear it had I had SB rings to wear instead.

All players in the super bowl get a ring, just not as nice or as big as the winners.  Same thing in baseball.  I remember Bill Buckner selling his ALC ring on e-bay.

Try to get Vick on early parole.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2008, 03:45:21 PM »
call me crazy but i have a bad feeling Big Ben will join brady on the IR some time this season :-\

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2008, 07:37:37 PM »
call me crazy but i have a bad feeling Big Ben will join brady on the IR some time this season :-\

E

Fuck that. I need Big Ben to lead me to fantasy prominence.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2008, 08:11:16 AM »

E
Lol, yeah I heard Martha Fleishman is out there in a bulldozer looking for him.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2008, 01:36:45 PM »
Lol, yeah I heard Martha Fleishman is out there in a bulldozer looking for him.

nothing that bitch does would surprise me

E
E