Author Topic: The Official QuakerOats/Squadfather/Sarcasm claims Thread  (Read 19700 times)

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: The Official David Mirza/QuakerOats/Squadfather/Sarcasm claims Thread
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »
hahahahaa, looks like i'm pretty deep inside Goudy's head with my calling him on his bullshit 17 inch forearm claim. ;D

settle down. your still a deadbeat living in a piece of shit trailer with a slut and her loser, tattooed family. you also got ass raped by MD's hero Derek Anthony. how you pleaded with him in pms to stop and were rightly ashamed and humilaited to be exposed as trailertrash scum living the kind of existence enjoyed by the gutter trash of society. mind the dogshit and needles on the ground when you step out of your crappy trailer you owned bitch.
lolz

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »
Nope. Where. I am being genuine. I said i will tr to get them to 17. 12mins left
hahahahaa, 12 minutes to what, bitch? ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 02:32:42 PM »
I said if you prove or show where i claimed that i would deleted my account

See one thing on this i have never lied on getbig over weights...as easy as it is...no point

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 02:33:26 PM »
settle down. your still a deadbeat living in a piece of shit trailer with a slut and her loser, tattooed family. you also got ass raped by MD's hero Derek Anthony. how you pleaded with him in pms to stop and were rightly ashamed and humilaited to be exposed as trailertrash scum living the kind of existence enjoyed by the gutter trash of society. mind the dogshit and needles on the ground when you step out of your crappy trailer you owned bitch.
lolz

Thats the best part he was forced to go and PM Derek and beg him to stop LMFAO someone please kill me when I'm forced to do that lol and then come back with my tail between my legs under a gimmick

he can't ever own anyone again  he's been emasculated by DA

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2008, 02:33:42 PM »
I said if you prove or show where i claimed that i would deleted my account

See one thing on this i have never lied on getbig over weights...as easy as it is...no point
i don't give a shit whether you delete your account or not.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 02:34:39 PM »
can you find where i made that claim. Like i said its in my training log.

I know you are quite proficient at quoting so fire away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2008, 02:35:39 PM »
i don't give a shit whether you delete your account or not.

why would you when you're so used to it?

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2008, 02:41:39 PM »
Thats the best part he was forced to go and PM Derek and beg him to stop LMFAO someone please kill me when I'm forced to do that lol and then come back with my tail between my legs under a gimmick

he can't ever own anyone again  he's been emasculated by DA
so true. 'he wont recover'. he is like the guy who gets fucked in prison. after that your never getting any respect again. once youve been raped Derek and shown to living in a piece of crap trailer, you dont call out shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2008, 02:44:16 PM »
your trailerpark dwelling hero makes thousands of threads bullying, mocking and goading people who post real pictures - not just reflections in dogshit filled trailerparks full of scumbag losers and trash whores. he can give it and will need to take it.
maybe he will give you a pat on your bald head for defending his Persian trailerpark honor.
lolz

btw, this is my 'real' account. i love how some of you getbig losers assume everyone new is another user .
go back to rimmimg King on your positive board pal.
fatman squad got owned and deserved to mocked and laughed at for being a loser dating the trailerpark bike.
::)

You're a gimmick and I am just going to assume you are the bottom in your relationship, you have no balls to post this under your real account, you are the Super Twink!!

Funny how Ghostdong has been here less than a week, yet knows the life story of QO........someone's obsessed. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »
couple of observation about you chaos:

you're not very intelligent.

you want to suck some squad trailer dick.

idiots like you seem to think everyone new is someone else 'gimmick'. i know all about quakerOWNED as i read this site regularly and Dereks superb ownage of this guy was posted on mayhem and MD. i am a member of both. believe me, people all over cyberspace were in tears of laughter at discovering he was a trailerpark Arab with a trailertrash whore girlfriend. it was so poetic that this nasty troll got owned so bad he cried and begged Derek to stop and then threatened to call the cops and sue ron avidan. it was some funny shit and the fact this obese trailer scum still has the temerity to call people out when such a laughing stock is amazing.

now get back to licking his Persian butthole

lolz

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2008, 02:59:05 PM »
couple of observation about you chaos:

you're not very intelligent.

you want to suck some squad trailer dick.

idiots like you seem to think everyone new is someone else 'gimmick'. i know all about quakerOWNED as i read this site regularly and Dereks superb ownage of this guy was posted on mayhem and MD. i am a member of both. believe me, people all over cyberspace were in tears of laughter at discovering he was a trailerpark Arab with a trailertrash whore girlfriend. it was so poetic that this nasty troll got owned so bad he cried and begged Derek to stop and then threatened to call the cops and sue ron avidan. it was some funny shit and the fact this obese trailer scum still has the temerity to call people out when such a laughing stock is amazing.

now get back to licking his Persian butthole

lolz
Some observations about you......Ghostdong,

You're a gimmick, obviously hurt by Squadfather in the past. Mkaes you obsessed.

You've taken this opportunity to attack SF with other people because you feel safety in numbers. Makes you a coward.

You are like this in real life as well, I feel pity for you. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: The Official QuakerOats/Squadfather/Sarcasm claims Thread
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2008, 03:00:13 PM »
!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2008, 03:06:27 PM »
Oh 619Rules JV, you would know ultimate ownage wouldn't you? :)

If you look up "Ultimate Ownage" in the Dictionary Chaos, this is what you see  :D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2008, 03:08:37 PM »
so true. 'he wont recover'. he is like the guy who gets fucked in prison. after that your never getting any respect again. once youve been raped Derek and shown to living in a piece of crap trailer, you dont call out shit.

Derek dialated Sqauds ass so bad on May 4 that we may have to make it a National Getbig Holiday  :D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2008, 03:10:52 PM »

You're a gimmick, obviously hurt by Squadfather in the past. Mkaes you obsessed.

You've taken this opportunity to attack SF with other people because you feel safety in numbers. Makes you a coward.

You are like this in real life as well, I feel pity for you. :(

Come on Chaos, Squad is the biggest fucking person to jump on an owning bandwagon here. Squad and Xfag have been double teaming me for weeks.......

No harm on giving back a little bit to the great Squad!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2008, 03:11:59 PM »
Come on Chaos, Squad is the biggest fucking person to jump on an owneing bandwagon here. Sqaud and Xfag have been double teaming me for weeks.......

hahahhaa, how ya doin' doughnut boy? ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2008, 03:12:49 PM »
So asking for proof is the same as starting thread after thread about the same guy ???

Why provide proof if he's not in their heads?

Squadfather wasn't in my head anymore than I was in his - the way he could quote my strength claims at the drop of a hat meant that he was obviously thinking about it. I just went one better and backed my shit up - not to get back at him (I have nothign against the guy personally) but simply to provide Getbig with a bit of entertainment - it's all good, I can take it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2008, 03:13:00 PM »
Derek dialated Sqauds ass so bad on May 4 that we may have to make it a National Getbig Holiday  :D

lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »

monster irony

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2008, 03:14:17 PM »
Squadfather wasn't in my head anymore than I was in his - the way he could quote my strength claims at the drop of a hat meant that he was obviously thinking about it. I just went one better and backed my shit up - not to get back at him (I have nothign against the guy personally) but simply to provide Getbig with a bit of entertainment - it's all good, I can take it.
and you proved you were a man and posted proof, good stuff, you earned my respect for sure.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2008, 03:14:29 PM »
Come on Chaos, Squad is the biggest fucking person to jump on an owning bandwagon here. Squad and Xfag have been double teaming me for weeks.......

Never said there was any harm......it's obvious he can take it, he keeps coming back. ;)

I'm more inclined to make fun of the guys that keep posting their "proof" whien he calls them out, then they turn around and start threads about him and follow him all over the board melting down.......like Ghostdong and it would appear Goudy :-\ , I always thought Goudy was a cool dude, mellow, ya know? Now, maybe I'm taking it the wrong way, but seems like he's going into meltdown mode here and bringing the tagalongs with him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2008, 03:14:52 PM »

Going good Tubby! How abou you??

BTW squad, is your name Mirza or Mirz???

I thought your old handle was Mirz?????

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: The Official QuakerOats/Squadfather/Sarcasm claims Thread
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2008, 03:17:51 PM »
why does he change his name so often?
I

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2008, 03:18:24 PM »

Derek ripped open his anus so bad that guidebooks to trailerparks of America handbooks warn people about the ones in MO and the dangers of the 'Mirza tunnel', a black hole that swallows up trucks and small planes