Author Topic: The Official QuakerOats/Squadfather/Sarcasm claims Thread  (Read 20103 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The Official David Mirza/QuakerOats/Squadfather/Sarcasm claims Thread
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2008, 03:20:00 PM »
Squadfather wasn't in my head anymore than I was in his - the way he could quote my strength claims at the drop of a hat meant that he was obviously thinking about it. I just went one better and backed my shit up - not to get back at him (I have nothign against the guy personally) but simply to provide Getbig with a bit of entertainment - it's all good, I can take it.
This is the title to the thread you started, right?

FOR QUAKEROATS - VIDEO PROOF OF LIFT CLAIM (Part 1)
Meaning you specifically posted that video to prove to him you could do what you knew you could.

I know you can take it, I've seen your posts......not the point, the point is you went out of your way to prove something that you did not have to, to an anonymous guy on the internet that said you were lying....meaning you were thinking about his callout while logged off getbig......he was in your head, deep.

I'm betting alot of these guys bashing right now think about Quaker while they are logged off getbig, thinking of what to say, what they could do to get back at him for calling bullshit, or wishing they could back up their lifts so they could video tape them and post them here..... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »
and you proved you were a man and posted proof, good stuff, you earned my respect for sure.

like he has to prove shit to some fat, untrained trailerpark Arab who is too cowardly to post a clear picture or confirmation of his own lifts.
wow, bigj proved himself to some trailertrash bum he wouldnt even  shit on in the real world. great, not.

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: The Official QuakerOats/Squadfather/Sarcasm claims Thread
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2008, 03:24:06 PM »
classic behaviour from weak people like chaos who need to latch onto and asslick people on forums. when squadfather bullies people and follows them all over the site mocking them and calling them liar, that's fine. when the fat fuck is laughed at and called out for being a trailertrash loser dating a girl living in her parents shithole trailer, he's 'in your head'. no, he might be up chaos' asshole but hes actually sitting in a disgusting and revolting trailerhome typing his insults. lol, and he even ran away.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2008, 03:25:39 PM »
like he has to prove shit to some fat, untrained trailerpark Arab who is too cowardly to post a clear picture or confirmation of his own lifts.
wow, bigj proved himself to some trailertrash bum he wouldnt even  shit on in the real world. great, not.

lmfao we all need Dave's approval LMFAO where do these people come from?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2008, 03:26:24 PM »
This is the title to the thread you started, right?

FOR QUAKEROATS - VIDEO PROOF OF LIFT CLAIM (Part 1)
Meaning you specifically posted that video to prove to him you could do what you knew you could.

I know you can take it, I've seen your posts......not the point, the point is you went out of your way to prove something that you did not have to, to an anonymous guy on the internet that said you were lying....meaning you were thinking about his callout while logged off getbig......he was in your head, deep.

I'm betting alot of these guys bashing right now think about Quaker while they are logged off getbig, thinking of what to say, what they could do to get back at him for calling bullshit, or wishing they could back up their lifts so they could video tape them and post them here..... ;D

I'm quite aware that I didn't have to prove anything - after all, he is an anonymous internet guy whom I'll never meet in real life. However, what's more important to me is my own credibility, whether it's on the internet or not - it wasn't just him - I was called a liar by a lot of people which I'm not too happy about so I decided to do something about it. If I want to continue to post here with a degree of respectability after making strength claims it's only natural that people are going to want proof after a while so I provided it. If you're going to talk the talk, you'll eventually have to walk the walk, even if it is only on the internet.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2008, 03:26:46 PM »
classic behaviour from weak people like chaos who need to latch onto and asslick people on forums. when squadfather bullies people and follows them all over the site mocking them and calling them liar, that's fine. when the fat fuck is laughed at and called out for being a trailertrash loser dating a girl living in her parents shithole trailer, he's 'in your head'. no, he might be up chaos' asshole but hes actually sitting in a disgusting and revolting trailerhome typing his insults. lol, and he even ran away.
Settle down and have your mommy make you a warm cup of milk and some cookies, you're sounding like quite the crybaby. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2008, 03:28:06 PM »
I'm quite aware that I didn't have to prove anything - after all, he is an anonymous internet guy whom I'll never meet in real life. However, what's more important to me is my own credibility, whether it's on the internet or not - it wasn't just him - I was called a liar by a lot of people which I'm not too happy about so I decided to do something about it. If I want to continue to post here with a degree of respectability after making strength claims it's only natural that people are going to want proof after a while so I provided it. If you're going to talk the talk, you'll eventually have to walk the walk, even if it is only on the internet.
And that's fine if you're happy with it that way. Some people are getting so upset it's f'ing laughable. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »
OK why the name change of the thread from:

The Official David Mirza/QuakerOats/Squadfather/Sarcasm claims Thread

to the ;

The Official QuakerOats/Squadfather/Sarcasm claims Thread

Did Dave run and cry to the mods again, ala like the Derek Anthony whining.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2008, 03:28:39 PM »
Settle down and have your mommy make you a warm cup of milk and some cookies, you're sounding like quite the crybaby. :-\
hahahaha, damn man does this guy ever have a post where he doesn't meltdown and cry like an 11 year old girl? ;D

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2008, 03:30:08 PM »

in all seriousness, your insults are the lamest of the bunch. you are one of weakest cyber warriors ever. you have no owning skills at all. you just say the same shit over and over. stick to nut hugging, you do that much better.
you're lost out in open with no allies to bail you out.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2008, 03:30:54 PM »
hahahaha, damn man does this guy ever have a post where he doesn't meltdown and cry like an 11 year old girl? ;D
Unfortunately, no, not from what I've seen. :-\

Maybe he should look into opening an account on a knitting forum?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2008, 03:31:10 PM »
I'm thinkin it's time for ghost boy to post some pics or vids !

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2008, 03:34:13 PM »
I'm thinkin it's time for ghost boy to post some pics or vids !

:o

And ruin the reputation he has spent 4 days building!?!?!?!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2008, 03:34:26 PM »

this from the fat trailerman who ran away crying in a sulk when he was DESTROYED and RAPED by Derek Anthony. the guy who BEGGED Derek to stop and PLEADED with Bob Chick to save him.
who threatened to call the cops and sue Ron Avidan. who changed his name out of cowardice from his brutal exposure of being a trailerpark deadbeat dating a trailertrash whore who lives with her scum parents

man,that shitty piece of shit trailer you reside must stink of hypocrisy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »
this from the fat trailerman who ran away crying in a sulk when he was DESTROYED and RAPED by Derek Anthony. the guy who BEGGED Derek to stop and PLEADED with Bob Chick to save him.
who threatened to call the cops and sue Ron Avidan. who changed his name out of cowardice from his brutal exposure of being a trailerpark deadbeat dating a trailertrash whore who lives with her scum parents

Classic example of melting down like an 11 year old girl. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »

hahahhaa, settle down sweetie your poor keyboard must be in shambles from all the pounding and tears. ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2008, 03:37:56 PM »
Sorry "GhostDog," but you have WAAAY too much anger against QuakerOats to simply be a non-gimmick who would read the boards and just signed up now for the first time.  ::)  If you want to pretend to not be a gimmick you should start over with a new account and have less anger in your posts, keeping your flames a bit more subtle ;) 

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2008, 03:38:17 PM »
hahahhaa, settle down sweetie your poor keyboard must be in shambles from all the pounding and tears. ;D

hahaha settle down fattie, that rubber ring you bought to sit on after Derek tore up and mangled your Persian shithole might burst ;D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2008, 03:38:42 PM »
attn: ghostboy

man up and post up or go away !

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2008, 03:40:02 PM »
attn: ghostboy

man up and post up or go away !
He'll do neither Geo, he reeks of cowardice, he won't even attack Quaker from his real account.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2008, 03:42:05 PM »
He'll do neither Geo, he reeks of cowardice, he won't even attack Quaker from his real account.

and that's about as chicken shit as it gets !

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2008, 03:48:42 PM »
and that's about as chicken shit as it gets !
His first post was about Alex23 and his second post was about Quaker....
is this really the squadfather guy? i cant beleive this fat trailerpark man is being rude about anyone.this guy looks 1000 times better than that sloppy, obese persian in the reflection of a shitty trailer home. i cant beleive this loser calls anyone out and you guys take it

Yeah he's not a gimmick ::)

He's apparently so obsessed with getbig that he lurked for months and memorized all he could about posters here, then opened an account, or he's a lying, chickenshit coward of a gimmick....... :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2008, 03:48:55 PM »
60 posts and i'm owning all your minds. thats getbig parlance right? you guys are serious cyber nerds to assume that everyone new is a 'gimmick'. sounds like the kind of shit you do.
i love how you assume i've never read these boards before joining. i read getbig for years. i also post two other boards and have done for years. we all had a great laugh when the bullying troll was shown to be a coward holed up in a shitehole trailer. i seen him run off many good bros. you are strange bunch that all worship and asslick some fat, Persian guy who lives in a trailerpark with a trailertrash girlfriend and who ran away like a little bitch.
you wanna see my pic
? how about i find some disgusting rat infested shithole trailer and take a pic of my reflection in it?

lolz

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2008, 03:50:07 PM »

Then it would match the dialation of your ass from that raping that DA gave you May 4  :D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »
hahhaha, here's my impersonation of a "ghost dog" post.......ahem......... .."I FUCCKIN HATE YOU SQUADFATHER!!!!!!!!!!! DA OWNED YOU FAT TRAILER PARK PERSIAN LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE GOT A FAT GIRLFRIEND.......YOU SUCK SQUADFATHER.........I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE BALLS SQUAFATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUAKEROATS I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D