Author Topic: LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME !!!! I'M A POSTURING JACKASS AND..  (Read 1212 times)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME !!!! I'M A POSTURING JACKASS AND..
« on: September 07, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »
...I JUST TACKLED A GUY WHO WAS GOING OUT OF BOUNDS!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  *Flex, dance, point, scream some more, act like a moron, flash gang sign*

Every NFL game/highlight i've watched today (and thursday nite) has featured more pointless celebrating than ever.  Its obviously the black guys doing most of it, but no one is immune.  Why can't there be a rule put in place about excessive celebrating on plays other than touchdowns?  Or is the newer rule of touchdown celebrations already covering this aspect and not being enforced???  Fucking annoying.  Ronnie Lott didn't celebrate like that, fucking annoying.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME !!!! I'M A POSTURING JACKASS AND..
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 03:07:20 PM »
the NFL is bullshit these days, it's becoming as "gangsta" as the NBA, college football owns the NFL.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 03:14:04 PM »
no, college ball is slow, sloppy and most games are one sided.  Its also boring because the same teams are always good.  its a game of recruiting and not skill.  the NFL is a clearly superior product, but the ghetto aspect is getting annoying and pointless... but then again, so is most of black culture. ;D

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 09:07:50 PM »
...I JUST TACKLED A GUY WHO WAS GOING OUT OF BOUNDS!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  *Flex, dance, point, scream some more, act like a moron, flash gang sign*

Every NFL game/highlight i've watched today (and thursday nite) has featured more pointless celebrating than ever.  Its obviously the black guys doing most of it, but no one is immune.  Why can't there be a rule put in place about excessive celebrating on plays other than touchdowns?  Or is the newer rule of touchdown celebrations already covering this aspect and not being enforced???  Fucking annoying.  Ronnie Lott didn't celebrate like that, fucking annoying.
was just talking about this at work today the Lams were getting pounded and steven jackson gets a first down and starts pounding his chest like he did something

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 01:40:25 PM »
you gotta show em all whatcha got son, whatcha got!!!!

io856

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 02:30:31 AM »
no, college ball is slow, sloppy and most games are one sided.  Its also boring because the same teams are always good.  its a game of recruiting and not skill.  the NFL is a clearly superior product, but the ghetto aspect is getting annoying and pointless... but then again, so is most of black culture. ;D
bingo