Author Topic: Palin is still a C*nt - Daily Show: Republicans Trashing Community Service  (Read 4718 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
her demeanor irritates me.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Palin is still a C*nt - Daily Show: Republicans Trashing Community Service
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 03:02:43 PM »
Funny how the Repubs never post shit like this......I guess we should all start threads like Obama is a worthless Lib piece of shit huh?
L

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 03:05:02 PM »
why not??

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 03:32:39 PM »
Because we're better then u?
L

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 03:36:53 PM »
Because we're better then u?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 03:43:57 PM »
Ok ur right...we're the party of flag burning, America trashing, this place sucks...douchbags right?   Oh wait....that would be u guys.
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 03:50:21 PM »
That was some funny shit.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 04:02:40 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D

I too found that very funny.  Palin is going to be a great VP. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 05:48:48 PM »
For anyone trying to knock this womans qualifications, she is 100000X more qualified to be VP than Obama is to be President.

I mean, Obama once organized an entire community to help have an admitedly unsucessful car wash to raise money for a needle exchange program for teen mother junkies who were using their kids formula money on drugs, and you think hes qualified to be leader of the most powerful conutry on earth?

I mean really. Community fucking organizer? What exactly did he organize? Have you seen his district of Chicago? Id rather live in Darfur.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 05:50:23 PM »
Id rather live in Darfur.

That's a bit of a stretch but we appreciate your take on the matter.  Very.. um.. ACCURATE.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 05:53:04 PM »
San Diego= Means a whales vagina in German

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 05:55:59 PM »
San Diego= Means a whales vagina in German

"You're not Ron."

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 05:56:37 PM »
lmaooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 06:13:01 PM »
I mean really. Community fucking organizer?

What did you do right out of college?

Obama was a community organizer for the 3 years after college.
Palin was a housewife at that time, wasn't she?  Nobody is cracking on her first 3 post-school years.

If ALL he had done was community organize, yeah, you could shit on that.

But since doing that job, he also serve 11 years in senates and taught constitutional law.  I don't think your girl Mayor Palin can tell the difference between the Constutition and Charmin.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 06:30:44 PM »
Palin is easy on the eyes.  Thats all that matters at this point.   Shes just there to dress up mccain's corpse colored looking face.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »
240, your argument is so stupid Im not even going to dignify it with a response. I dont feel like copying and pasting everything Palin did that outshines Obama by a mile. He was a state senator who spent more time shaking hands at cocktail parties than actually voting on or passing any legislation. He was a community organizer and organized absolutely nothing of significance. He has never won an election where he was OPPOSED by an actual candidate and he has been a junior senator for a total of what, 3 years? Being an elected governor (which is actual executive experience) is a more impressive resume than any of this crap especially when you consider she unseated a popular incumbant that was in power for decades.

He taught constitutional law!?!??!?!?!?! Wow. I guess that means he knows how to manage, defend and maintain the most powerful country on earth.  PS- While this is irrelevant, he was a no show 99% of the time while he was a so called professor.

Right out of college I went to law school, which is where I am now. And no, I dont think im qualified to run the country either.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 06:46:35 PM »
240, your argument is so stupid Im not even going to dignify it with a response. I dont feel like copying and pasting everything Palin did that outshines Obama by a mile. He was a state senator who spent more time shaking hands at cocktail parties than actually voting on or passing any legislation. He was a community organizer and organized absolutely nothing of significance. He has never won an election where he was OPPOSED by an actual candidate and he has been a junior senator for a total of what, 3 years? Being an elected governor (which is actual executive experience) is a more impressive resume than any of this crap especially when you consider she unseated a popular incumbant that was in power for decades.

He taught constitutional law!?!??!?!?!?! Wow. I guess that means he knows how to manage, defend and maintain the most powerful country on earth.  PS- While this is irrelevant, he was a no show 99% of the time while he was a so called professor.

Right out of college I went to law school, which is where I am now. And no, I dont think im qualified to run the country either.

Wow..

Good one George!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 06:51:26 PM »

Whats palin done.    Secure an extra dump truck for the town of whogivesashit, alaska.?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 06:56:06 PM »
palin and obama both lack the experience to run the USA.

Also, palin has visited TWO countries.  Two.  She got her passport in 2006.  Woohooo.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »

Whats palin done.    Secure an extra dump truck for the town of whogivesashit, alaska.?

Right or wrong (like it's not obvious) I am amazed you have yet to see that you are just making your side look bad.

In other words..

Keep up the good work, dumbass.  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 08:10:36 PM »
What did you do right out of college?

Obama was a community organizer for the 3 years after college.
Palin was a housewife at that time, wasn't she?  Nobody is cracking on her first 3 post-school years.

If ALL he had done was community organize, yeah, you could shit on that.

But since doing that job, he also serve 11 years in senates and taught constitutional law.  I don't think your girl Mayor Palin can tell the difference between the Constutition and Charmin.

You don't get it.

The only thing Palin did was trade tit-for-tat. Team Obama, upon learning of the Palin pick, started talking smack about her lack of experience, because she was a mayor of a small town.

Palin (and Giuliani), in response, came up with the jabs at the community organizer bit. And, the liberals have been blubbering about it, even since then.

So, if you don't like the barbs about commuity organizers, quit demeaning her being a mayor of a small town.

Or, as the late James Brown said, "Don't start nothin'; won't be nothin'!"

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 08:16:35 PM »

hahahaha..

this thread has potential

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2008, 11:01:23 PM »

Doh!   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2008, 11:02:53 PM »

You don't get it.

The only thing Palin did was trade tit-for-tat. Team Obama, upon learning of the Palin pick, started talking smack about her lack of experience, because she was a mayor of a small town.

Palin (and Giuliani), in response, came up with the jabs at the community organizer bit. And, the liberals have been blubbering about it, even since then.

So, if you don't like the barbs about commuity organizers, quit demeaning her being a mayor of a small town.

lol.  Or the modern version:  don't start none, won't be none.   :)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2008, 11:14:31 PM »

Geesh, that must have been a great class  :-X

I'm guessing his TA taught the class then, while he was community organizing.