Author Topic: 24 inch arms.  (Read 3967 times)

spinnis

24 inch arms.
« on: September 07, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »

spinnis

Re: 24 inch arms.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 04:22:10 PM »
600pound raw bench also.

I like his accent lol.
Like a mafia guy.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 04:22:38 PM »
who?

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 04:23:11 PM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 04:32:40 PM »
He's fucking huge!  But very disproportional for BBing.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 05:48:47 PM »
awsome, looks like hes big boned because his arms dont look like big full 23.5's just standing there but they clearly measure it, and secondly he needs a heavy bone structure to support such arm mass especialy since he dosent look very tall. I bet that dude looks crazy jacked in person.

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 09:39:57 PM »
They'd be 6" smaller if he drained the oil out of them.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 09:45:02 PM »
600pound raw bench also.

I like his accent lol.
Like a mafia guy.

At the risk of sounding like SF, i want to see his 600lb raw bench. I know guys who have benched 900 in their shirts that arent 600lb raw benchers.

Jason

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 09:50:01 PM »
At the risk of sounding like SF, i want to see his 600lb raw bench. I know guys who have benched 900 in their shirts that arent 600lb raw benchers.

Jason
i think he said close to 600, you know that could mean as low as 550 which im not saying is anything to laugh at.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 09:53:27 PM »
he looks fucking huge in person and a very nice guy

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 09:56:14 PM »
i think he said close to 600, you know that could mean as low as 550 which im not saying is anything to laugh at.

Depending on whose asking, it could be as low as 450 lol.  People dont realize how difficult it is going from 500 to 600lbs.  It is very different than going from 200 to 300, 300 to 400, or even 400 to 500

Jason

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 09:57:14 PM »
Did that bimbo have to measure both his arms?

btw Flex is a good speaker, good interviewer...

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 10:02:27 PM »
i'm with the piglet on this one.. i know guys that put up 600 and that's world class.  Gotta see to believe!

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 10:03:44 PM »
That's a rather phallic looking microphone the gay sounding black guy has got.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 10:10:42 PM »
Would you expect anything less from MD?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 10:14:57 PM »
All arms.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 10:44:13 PM »
They'd be 6" smaller if he drained the oil out of them.

Yeah same with Wheeler's, his look like shit!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 01:48:57 AM »
Big guy....

But just a couple of points:
-diagonal measurement on both arms, it's supposed to be a perpendicular measurement
-my shitty 16.25'' arms measure 18ish'' if I measure diagonally
-Valentino's arms are only 24'' and 24.5'' respectively, yet seem noticeably bigger
-the peak on the lower part of the extended bicep screams "Synthol!" (not overdone though)
-the video didn't explicitly show sequential degradations (Flex Magazine routinely used abridged tapes)
-the dude is close to contest shape, LunchTrey's arms are 22'' at 320 lbs (Ron measured them)

...just saying.

The Luke

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 03:07:42 AM »
Big guy....

-diagonal measurement on both arms, it's supposed to be a perpendicular measurement
-Valentino's arms are only 24'' and 24.5'' respectively, yet seem noticeably bigger
-the peak on the lower part of the extended bicep screams "Synthol!" (not overdone though)
-the video didn't explicitly show sequential degradations (Flex Magazine routinely used abridged tapes)
-the dude is close to contest shape, LunchTrey's arms are 22'' at 320 lbs (Ron measured them)

...just saying.

The Luke

Yeah great thanks sherlock  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 03:43:22 AM »
Big guy....

...just saying.

The Luke

::) ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 08:03:37 AM »
24inch arms.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1729/161/

24INCHES???? IN HIS DREAMS!!!!!...

DUMB WHITE BITCH CAN'T EVEN HANDLE A MEASURING TAPE....MEASURES ON A DIAGONAL AND HAS HER FINGERS AS WELL AS HIS FINGERS IN THE TAPE...JEEZS STOP THE MADNESS ALREADY...

IF 'REAL' 21 INCH ARES WERE EVER SCENE THEY WOULD BE ENORMOUS...CLAIMS OF 22, 23, 24, 25 ETC IS JUST FLAT OUT LYING...AGAIN...SHIT USED TO SELL MAGAZINES AND VIDEOS...
C

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 08:45:00 AM »
24INCHES???? IN HIS DREAMS!!!!!...

DUMB WHITE BITCH CAN'T EVEN HANDLE A MEASURING TAPE....MEASURES ON A DIAGONAL AND HAS HER FINGERS AS WELL AS HIS FINGERS IN THE TAPE...JEEZS STOP THE MADNESS ALREADY...

IF 'REAL' 21 INCH ARES WERE EVER SCENE THEY WOULD BE ENORMOUS...CLAIMS OF 22, 23, 24, 25 ETC IS JUST FLAT OUT LYING...AGAIN...SHIT USED TO SELL MAGAZINES AND VIDEOS...

HIS ARMS ARE WELL OVER 22"

NO FINGERS, NO DIAGONAL, COULD BE A BIT TIGHTER

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 09:29:42 AM »
Big guy and impressive arm. That tape was not pulled tight and on a straight angle. Also there is a question about a plastic or cloth tape being used. Plastic is not always true. Cloth tends to shrink or expand with use. Need to check them against a true metal yard stick.

A true measurement should be taken with a thin steel tape and first thing in the morning. When the feet hit the floor, take the measurement. Before brushing the teeth, pinching off a loaf, or whatever. First measurement, when the arm is hanging free at the side (unflexed). Second in the usual bicep/tricep flex. Compare the ratio between each.

I would rather take the measurement of that blond any time. And by all means, last thing at night and first thing in the morning.  Also Flex did a good job on the interview...still has the guns. And his health...I guess.

F

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2008, 09:31:12 AM »
Big guy and impressive arm. That tape was not pulled tight and on a straight angle. Also there is a question about a plastic or cloth tape being used. Plastic is not always true. Cloth tends to shrink or expand with use. Need to check them against a true metal yard stick.

A true measurement should be taken with a thin steel tape and first thing in the morning. When the feet hit the floor, take the measurement. Before brushing the teeth, pinching off a loaf, or whatever. First measurement, when the arm is hanging free at the side (unflexed). Second in the usual bicep/tricep flex. Compare the ratio between each.

I would rather take the measurement of that blond any time. And by all means, last thing at night and first thing in the morning.  Also Flex did a good job on the interview...still has the guns. And his health...I guess.

Hahahhahahaha look at this cock mesuring expert hahahahahahaha   ::) ::)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 09:46:24 AM »

hahahaaha dude he is measuring his arm.  He doesn't measure it the same way you measure to compare your different lover's cocks.  How much of a fag can you be.  Measure it as soon as you get up in the morning ::) ::) ::) ::).  OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H what will that make it 1/8" smaller.  Again, is this something you do when your lover is next to you.  Post up a pic of your 13" whack-off arms so we can see how it is done. 
No Worries 4 me