Author Topic: SOSTENON vs. OMNADREN  (Read 1016 times)

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
SOSTENON vs. OMNADREN
« on: September 07, 2008, 06:16:28 PM »
I know they are both almost alike except for i believe one ester difference. i have tried both and both worked well. What are your opinions on the two? I know OMNAs are less expensive but which do you all favor the most? I welcome all responses and suggestions. Mods, your 2 cents as well
Thanks bros,
D

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: SOSTENON vs. OMNADREN
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »
Same compound for quite a while now. I prefer the omna`s due to price, availability, and painless to me.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »
Used a lot of sust back in the day but never used Oma's. My opinion, single estered test is the best way to go. First off it's cheaper. Second, you can make the exact same progress on any single estered test that you can on a multi. So why not go with the cheaper one? Besides, if you go with the cheaper single estered test, you can afford more of it

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 06:25:47 AM »
Used a lot of sust back in the day but never used Oma's. My opinion, single estered test is the best way to go. First off it's cheaper. Second, you can make the exact same progress on any single estered test that you can on a multi. So why not go with the cheaper one? Besides, if you go with the cheaper single estered test, you can afford more of it
Omna's always seem to be the cheapest HG test wherever I look  ??? They were even cheaper a year or 2 back, like 2 bucks an amp fresh outa Poland.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 01:13:33 PM »
omna the pink  ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 06:18:25 PM »
I know they are both almost alike except for i believe one ester difference. i have tried both and both worked well. What are your opinions on the two? I know OMNAs are less expensive but which do you all favor the most? I welcome all responses and suggestions. Mods, your 2 cents as well
Thanks bros,
D

The one ester difference is a big difference.

Omnadren's tend to cause more water retention than Sustanon.

If you don't care about that, then go for the cheaper price.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 06:54:22 AM »
Thanks guys, some good points made on both behalfs. Omnas def cheaper but as DIV stated do cause a little more bloat. I think my personal winning reciepe(spelling) is mixing TEST E with SOS into 2 pins a week. Then maybe add tren for about 8-10 weeks at 75/a day!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 07:37:03 AM »
Omna's were always cheaper & easier for me to get then Sust.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 10:01:39 AM »
Sust and Omnadren have had the EXACT same esters in them for several years now.  Unfortunately there are A LOT of fake omnas floating around now.  Used to be a very safe bet. 

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 10:19:27 AM »
Omna's were always cheaper & easier for me to get then Sust.

I tend to agree, but for me I seemed to get better results from the sust...not to mention, a little more pain from the injection.
Just spot me BITCH!!!