Author Topic: stuck in apocolypse type weather-training good or foolish now? please help...  (Read 3146 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
here on east coast we are suddenly hit by a monsoon type storm-skies are black the rain is tremendous and the winds and thunder sounds like end of days...i susposed to work out this afternoon before work but now i am debating whether it is safe to ventuere out into mother natures fury...i work out sunday and wnat to train arms today...should i wait till tommorow u think??

please offer opinions...
w

m8

• Getbig V
you should kill yourself

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
you're a very brave man for even considering it NW, whatever you do be careful, blast those big arms and come back in one piece.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
here on east coast we are suddenly hit by a monsoon type storm-skies are black the rain is tremendous and the winds and thunder sounds like end of days...i susposed to work out this afternoon before work but now i am debating whether it is safe to ventuere out into mother natures fury...i work out sunday and wnat to train arms today...should i wait till tommorow u think??

please offer opinions...

If your not at the gym someone else will be,getting bigger and stronger than you!
...really what choice do you have ;)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
stay in and have your boyfriend give you a back rub

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
thank u for the positive help guys

the storm is dying down...so we will see...

w

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
i hope dreadlord comes along and owns this fag in a minute, like he always does

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
i hope dreadlord comes along and owns this fag in a minute, like he always does
drealord wont be harassing me anymore...its been taken care of

w

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
superior arab genetics. you can do it.

j/k kill yourself

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: stuck in apocolypse type weather-training good or foolish now? please help..
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 10:34:56 AM »
drealord wont be harassing me anymore...its been taken care of

Did someone call for the scourge?  ;)

Still rambling on eh natfag83? Sorry to hear that the street corner you prostitute yourself isn't dry. I guess you'll have to work harder for the rent tomorrow. You can always  train your flabby arms in the usual manner - supporting Don's cock during your protein intake hour  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: stuck in apocolypse type weather-training good or foolish now? please help...
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 10:38:26 AM »
If you're just doing arms, I think that can wait for another day...
Z

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: stuck in apocolypse type weather-training good or foolish now? please help...
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 10:42:13 AM »
make sure you have dumbells at home.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 10:45:09 AM »

please offer opinions...
do not be a pussy, number 1. im in south florida and its just windy and kinda dark. no big deal. go and train.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 11:29:04 AM »

please offer opinions...

quit being a pussy....the storm is not that bad

maybe you should live in the midwest for a couple weeks so you can handle storms

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: stuck in apocolypse type weather-training good or foolish now? please help..
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 11:47:17 AM »
be safe Natural we need you here
TEAM Nasser