Author Topic: TO ALL MY POLITICAL FRIENDS: Please see.  (Read 946 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
TO ALL MY POLITICAL FRIENDS: Please see.
« on: September 09, 2008, 02:02:37 PM »
www.factcheck.org

You will learn just the facts nothing else.

This should help all sides out.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
Re: TO ALL MY POLITICAL FRIENDS: Please see.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 02:05:55 PM »
I wonder how much money the creator of that site is making?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 02:08:31 PM »
I wonder how much money the creator of that site is making?

bout FactCheck.org
Our Mission

We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit, "consumer advocate" for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews, and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

The Annenberg Political Fact Check is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg in 1994 to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state, and federal levels.

The APPC accepts NO funding from business corporations, labor unions, political parties, lobbying organizations or individuals. It is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation.

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 02:18:07 PM »
True Adonis reminds me of this guy, visually and also intellectually

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 02:35:53 PM »
You realize "factcheck" is an extreme left wing site? But then again, I'm sure you do!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 02:38:57 PM »
You realize "factcheck" is an extreme left wing site? But then again, I'm sure you do!!
Prove it.  It is TOTALLY Non-Partisan.

Dick Cheyne himself even quoted and cited it in the 2004 VP debates.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 02:40:54 PM »

Onus of proof is upon you, Joe.

White House and republicans use factcheck.org all the time.

self-owned!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »
The site does not favor any party.  It simply favors facts and verifiable sources.

With that said, the Republicans have a worse track record when it comes to facts and sources and verifiable sources.  They outperform all demographics when it comes to outright distortions, half-truths and flat out blatant lies.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 02:58:29 PM »
The Annenberg Political Fact Check .......u realize Obama is tied to the Annenberg trust right? Oh and please prove ur last, about the Repubs....... ::)
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 03:01:46 PM »
The site does not favor any party.  It simply favors facts and verifiable sources.

With that said, the Republicans have a worse track record when it comes to facts and sources and verifiable sources.  They outperform all demographics when it comes to outright distortions, half-truths and flat out blatant lies.

::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 04:17:02 PM »
The Annenberg Political Fact Check .......u realize Obama is tied to the Annenberg trust right? Oh and please prove ur last, about the Repubs....... ::)
Prove it. You can`t.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 04:40:21 PM »
In other words, Obama does, indeed, know Bill Ayers as more than just a guy from the neighborhood. So do a host of civic leaders in Chicago. For example, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge board included Susan Crown of the General Dynamics Corp. family; Patricia Graham, former dean of the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and Arnold Weber, past president of Northwestern University and of the Civic Committee of the Commercial Club of Chicago. Indeed, just about everyone active in Chicago school reform in the early days saw Ayers as a colleague. No one ever accused them of being radical because of their association with Bill Ayers.

In 1995, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge was created to raise funds to help reform the Chicago public schools. One of the architects of the Challenge was none other than Professor Bill Ayers. Ayers co-wrote the initial grant proposal and proudly lists himself on his own website as the co-founder of the Challenge.

And who did William Ayers, co-creator of the Challenge, help select as the new director of the board for this program? Barack Obama. Barack Obama was the first Chairman of the Board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. This appointment came at a crucial time in Barack’s life. He was on the verge of challenging longtime state Senator Alice Palmer for her job. When Barack decided to run, it is no surprise that he turned to William Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn for help in organizing the campaign and in hosting his first fundraiser in the district.

Obama served on the board for eight years until the Challenge ended in 2003. Bill Ayers was intimately involved in the Challenge over this same time period.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 05:48:10 PM »
In other words, Obama does, indeed, know Bill Ayers as more than just a guy from the neighborhood. So do a host of civic leaders in Chicago. For example, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge board included Susan Crown of the General Dynamics Corp. family; Patricia Graham, former dean of the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and Arnold Weber, past president of Northwestern University and of the Civic Committee of the Commercial Club of Chicago. Indeed, just about everyone active in Chicago school reform in the early days saw Ayers as a colleague. No one ever accused them of being radical because of their association with Bill Ayers.

In 1995, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge was created to raise funds to help reform the Chicago public schools. One of the architects of the Challenge was none other than Professor Bill Ayers. Ayers co-wrote the initial grant proposal and proudly lists himself on his own website as the co-founder of the Challenge.

And who did William Ayers, co-creator of the Challenge, help select as the new director of the board for this program? Barack Obama. Barack Obama was the first Chairman of the Board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. This appointment came at a crucial time in Barack’s life. He was on the verge of challenging longtime state Senator Alice Palmer for her job. When Barack decided to run, it is no surprise that he turned to William Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn for help in organizing the campaign and in hosting his first fundraiser in the district.

Obama served on the board for eight years until the Challenge ended in 2003. Bill Ayers was intimately involved in the Challenge over this same time period.

Furthermore, this is like saying a shareholder of a stock is guilty as the CEO who runs it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 05:52:00 PM »
Barack Obama was the first Chairman of the Board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge.....dude ur an idiot go back to dieting.
L