Author Topic: Positive people  (Read 7080 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: Natural BodyBuilder wants opinion...Pictures
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 05:57:11 PM »
Yes he did, he did NOT insult you, he cursed big difference.

BTW, watch your tone around here, you get lippy and I'll move this thread somewhere else.  :)
I'm done comparing physiques with you
it's a waste of time
let's post on some other threads
cuz this is officially
DONE  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2008, 05:57:48 PM »
You wanted opinions and this is how you are reacting?

This thread is dangerously close to getting moved to G&O or the V.........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »
like I say to everybody else
"let us see what you look like"
"post pictures if you look better than me"
"shut me up please"
you also have a nice day there lad and good night when you go to sleep, sweet dreams, dream with the angels  ;D

Dude, I didn't say you look bad. I just said I didn't like your attitude.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 06:29:56 PM »
You wanted opinions and this is how you are reacting?

This thread is dangerously close to getting moved to G&O or the V.........

This guy is mad because we aren't telling him what a "beast" he is. From what i've read so far, he's not looking for critiques, he's looking for compliments... and acting like a child when he doesn't hear what he wants to.

"Natural bodybuilder wants opinions", I see nothing wrong with the comments so far, AXA.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2008, 10:07:14 PM »
 :D

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 07:09:48 PM »
Finally a mod watching a thread ;D

dustin

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 11:20:42 AM »
This is the positive board so I'll be polite. You do not look impressive in the least. You are 100% lying about your weight. Your arms are very tiny, you are relatively lean which is good, but you have very poor muscular development. You need t oget your head out of the clouds and train as hard as you claim you're training. You have decent legs too but nothing fantastic.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 11:43:20 AM »
This is the positive board so I'll be polite. You do not look impressive in the least. You are 100% lying about your weight. Your arms are very tiny, you are relatively lean which is good, but you have very poor muscular development. You need t oget your head out of the clouds and train as hard as you claim you're training. You have decent legs too but nothing fantastic.
I never realized having 18 inch arms classsified as "tiny"

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 12:36:12 PM »

I fully agree, Justin.
This guy sees himself much better than he is. Doesn´t have much quality to his muscles.

Val

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 02:25:17 PM »
AXA, apart from your bathroom tile situation, you are cool by me 8)

If you really are entering the Mr Getbig, go for it. The guy who won last year was not a big guy by any means, far from it - but in shape and had the best presentation.

dustin

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 02:31:15 PM »

You are delusional!! And I don't mean that as an insult, it's a true observation. If those are 18" guns then something's wrong here. You do not look very good at all. And while I think it's very important to have a positive attitude and all that fun stuff, you need to accept criticism, especially when you ASK FOR IT!!!!

I am telling the God-honest truth. I swear over my beloved Grandmother's grave, you look no where near what you make yourself out to be. If this were G&O, I'd tear you a new ass. But I'll be nice. It's nothing personal, but you think you look like THE SHIT when you look like.... well, nothing special. :-\

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2008, 01:14:30 AM »
They're tiny on a 6"6' frame. ::)

dustin

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2008, 01:05:55 PM »
They're tiny on a 6"6' frame. ::)

If they're 18" he must be 10 feet tall or doesn't know how to use a measuring tape. Either way, comparatively speaking they don't look very large or impressive. They're certainly more developed than the typical fat ass or skinny twig layperson, but he talks like he's the second coming of Christ. Decent, but I have a hard time complimenting him through all the pompous comments.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2008, 03:44:30 PM »
If they're 18" he must be 10 feet tall or doesn't know how to use a measuring tape. Either way, comparatively speaking they don't look very large or impressive. They're certainly more developed than the typical fat ass or skinny twig layperson, but he talks like he's the second coming of Christ. Decent, but I have a hard time complimenting him through all the pompous comments.
;D

I agree, he acts like his physique is something special.  Just looks like a normal person to me.  The way he comes off doesnt help. :-\

dustin

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2008, 04:30:35 PM »
;D

I agree, he acts like his physique is something special.  Just looks like a normal person to me.  The way he comes off doesnt help. :-\

It's all about how you conduct yourself. If he came to the forum to ask for some honest critique without a holier than thou attitude, he would receive nothing but all the respect in the world (from myself at least). I just don't like all the gloating. He got flamed in the G&O sub forum. I'm not sure about the size claims. Decent physique again though. Could build it into something spectacular and certainly brag worthy, but until then..

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2008, 04:36:00 PM »
It's all about how you conduct yourself. If he came to the forum to ask for some honest critique without a holier than thou attitude, he would receive nothing but all the respect in the world (from myself at least). I just don't like all the gloating. He got flamed in the G&O sub forum. I'm not sure about the size claims. Decent physique again though. Could build it into something spectacular and certainly brag worthy, but until then..
100% correct post.  Well said. 8)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2008, 09:48:49 PM »
there arent any pics here. did i miss it?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2008, 10:05:14 PM »
there arent any pics here. did i miss it?
He did not get the praise he expected, so he changed his original post to this

gayer than the positive people hahahahahha and asking chaos to delete or move this thread cuz I have enough already
His pics are floating around all over the place, check the V board, lots of threads there with his pics.
As you can tell by the responses in this thread, the physique did not match the ego. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2008, 01:59:04 PM »

Yup