Author Topic: For ND  (Read 33887 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: For ND
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 06:35:59 PM »
true.

his glutes/hams are killing dorian's in the rear double bi shot too.

top to bottom, he is winning that pose over both kevin and dorian..

lmfao top to bottom? are you high? he's severely down in one of the biggest parts of the criteria , muscular bulk and he's winning that pose? he has a middleweight's torso and heavyweight's arms and he's winning that pose? his small high calves are dominated by his quads and he's winning that pose?

no wonder why Kevin Horton called you a ' retard ' lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2008, 06:36:53 PM »
yeah, like I give a shit what Kevin "I was proven wrong so I ran away" Thorton says LOL

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 06:39:30 PM »
yeah, like I give a shit what Kevin "I was proven wrong so I ran away" Thorton says LOL

lmfao of course you do lol one of the very best contest photographers in the history of competitive bodybuilding exposed you & Bizzy for enhanced pictures and he called you a fag and a ' retard '

you're done lol

you have nothing left sucker  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 06:43:04 PM »
he might be a great photographer but that doesn't mean he was right in that particular case. he was proven wrong by me (and bizzy) for everyone to see. and he knew it and left. end of story.

thats what you don't seem to understand...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 06:45:54 PM »
he might be a great photographer but that doesn't mean he was right in that particular case. he was proven wrong by me (and bizzy) for everyone to see. and he knew it and left. end of story.

thats what you don't seem to understand...

lmfao you couldn't even respond to his challenge you didn't prove ANYTHING or ANYONE wrong you actually tried to defend Bizzy's screencaps by using forcedreps quotes LMFAO

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 06:47:02 PM »
lmfao you couldn't even respond to his challenge you didn't prove ANYTHING or ANYONE wrong you actually tried to defend Bizzy's screencaps by using forcedreps quotes LMFAO

of course I did.

the forcedreps quotes illustrate that despite your praying, the screencaps of ronnie 99 have been real from day one. I posted that to inform him of the nuthuggers constant cries of fake pics from a fucking year ago.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2008, 06:49:36 PM »
of course I did.

the forcedreps quotes illustrate that despite your praying, the screencaps of ronnie 99 have been real from day one.

LMFAO total decpetion , look here is the quote explaining the whole story LMFAO the quote wasn't even about the person in question , you're busted trying to lie about the enhanced screencaps lol forcedreps have NOTHING to do with it

and again I asked you a dozen times post the exact quote where I claimed ALL 1999 screencaps are enhanced , we're all waiting Mr deception  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 07:02:13 PM »
Same contest the prospective is changed and its a whole other story  ;)

owned

hahahaa the barrel's arms are just as putrid there.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2008, 07:04:10 PM »

hahahaa the barrel's arms are just as putrid there.

What else are you going to say? you're owned your strawman picture proved ZERO you change the prospective and the story changes , and what are you going to cling to next? Nasser's arms were bigger than Dorians? WELL DUH they're supposed to be he outweighs him by a hefty margin  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2008, 07:05:27 PM »
What else are you going to say?

SF's right, I WANT whatever drugs you're on.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2008, 07:08:53 PM »
SF's right, I WANT whatever drugs you're on.

See as usual when countered with reason and logic , you avoid at all costs replying with a cognizant retort , you rely on strawmen and default answers you're scared of debating the topic because its beyond your knowledge

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2008, 07:16:52 PM »
Dorian's back Dbl bi pose was never executed properly, Ray and Levrone are owning him there ....
Very true, he didnt lean back at all he just sort of stood strait and raised his arms like a fdb from the back.
and to that retard nd that keeps arguing a battle that cant be won, yes in the pic posted b4 his teres major and lats look like shit compared to kev and shawn. quit acting like your some sort of guru judge, dorian is ketting killed in that pic and your the only moron tht does not see that, just because dorians lats/teres might have been bigger and better than the other two gentlemen does not mean it lookd better in that pose cause oviously they dont. btw whiping out the ifbb rule book dosent mean shit cause a) you interprit everything to your crush's advantage(dorian wasent balanced, tiny arms with one even tinier and over powering calves. ps arms are carry more weight in terms of a physique than calves) and b) the ifbb is not very consistant or credible in their judging evident by countless ridiculous calls they have made.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2008, 07:21:44 PM »
Same contest the prospective is changed and its a whole other story  ;)

owned
yeah the perspective, favors dorians forearm from that angle(it was still bigger but the angle is whats making the drastic difference) other than that nassers arm is still owning both bis(oviously) and dorians half elbow tris  ;).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2008, 07:24:22 PM »
Very true, he didnt lean back at all he just sort of stood strait and raised his arms like a fdb from the back.
and to that retard nd that keeps arguing a battle that cant be won, yes in the pic posted b4 his teres major and lats look like shit compared to kev and shawn. quit acting like your some sort of guru judge, dorian is ketting killed in that pic and your the only moron tht does not see that, just because dorians lats/teres might have been bigger and better than the other two gentlemen does not mean it lookd better in that pose cause oviously they dont. btw whiping out the ifbb rule book dosent mean shit cause a) you interprit everything to your crush's advantage(dorian wasent balanced, tiny arms with one even tinier and over powering calves. ps arms are carry more weight in terms of a physique than calves) and b) the ifbb is not very consistant or credible in their judging evident by countless ridiculous calls they have made.

Fuck me talk about one gigantic run-on sentence with multiple grammar and syntax errors . I could barely read what the hell you wrote LMFAO I will only excuse this abortion if English is not your first Language

and sure the criteria doesn't mean anything LMFAO it's not like that's how they actually judge contests to see who has the superior physique lol Look I like to entertain everyone's point of view by the moment you claimed Shawn Ray has better lats than Dorian in the back double biceps shot I just gave up on you lol I came to the conclusion you're insanely ignorant.

enjoy your ignorance you have plenty of company on here  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2008, 07:25:25 PM »

great post!!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »
yeah the perspective, favors dorians forearm from that angle(it was still bigger but the angle is whats making the drastic difference) other than that nassers arm is still owning both bis(oviously) and dorians half elbow tris  ;).

No Dorian's forearms are clearly better than Nassers at any angle that's not open for discussion. and Nasser does how better biceps no argument , Dorian's triceps are comparable and if you're moaning about arm size , Nasser better have bigger arms he outweighed Yates by a hefty margin  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2008, 07:26:31 PM »
I could barely read what the hell you wrote

you can barely read english most of the time...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2008, 07:27:13 PM »
great post!!

where did you get that from?  ;)

you're so desperate to beat me you're copying everything I type lol

owned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2008, 07:28:14 PM »
you can barely read english most of the time...

I read this quite fine thank you  ;)

Kevin Horton on Hulkster ' a retard '

LMFAO

Hulkster the retard = owned , next

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2008, 07:30:23 PM »
I read this quite fine thank you  ;)

Kevin Horton on Hulkster ' a retard '

LMFAO

Hulkster the retard = owned , next

its so sad that he got owned so very badly (and ran away) that all you can do is keep saying that he "called me a retard" LOL

what are you, three years old? :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »
its so sad that he got owned so very badly (and ran away) that all you can do is keep saying that he "called me a retard" LOL

what are you, three years old? :-\

I didn't call you a retard HE did  ;) and I agree with him obviously and are you a 3 year old? you copy everything I do that's what children do

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2008, 07:32:20 PM »
New Dorian muscletime pic from 95 O.

Look how small his arms are  :-\

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 07:34:12 PM »
yes, he called me a retard..just before he ran away because he was proven wrong and couldn't take it...

once again, why you are siding with someone who was not only proven wrong, but couldn't handle it and ran away like a baby is beyond me...

but suit yourself.

you fit in well with people who get proven wrong and run away.. lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2008, 07:36:24 PM »
Look how small his arms are  :-\

Same contest are his arms small? it's all a matter of prospective

ASJChaotic