Author Topic: For ND  (Read 34018 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: For ND
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2008, 08:01:56 PM »
no shit.

its ND and his two bitches who are slow.

I mean, look at this:

dorian's SIGNATURE shot and its NOT EVEN CLOSE: ::)
look at those fucking striations across his chest  :o
shit son
anyone who says yates was better should be made to take HGH and gain a face like him  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2008, 08:02:28 PM »
lol dorian's aids man arms and aids man quads don't even have cuts.

and ronnie's look fantastic..

ronnie is crushing him..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2008, 08:03:11 PM »
look at those fucking striations across his chest  :o
shit son
anyone who says yates was better should be made to take HGH and gain a face like him  ;D

yup.

its not close when we are talking about 99 ronnie.

despite ND's wishes, Ronnie 99 was not the ronnie that dorian faced.

as we can clearly see.
Flower Boy Ran Away

ASJChaotic

« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2008, 08:06:58 PM »
yup.

its not close when we are talking about 99 ronnie.

despite ND's wishes, Ronnie 99 was not the ronnie that dorian faced.

as we can clearly see.
was it true that ronnie was actually a life time natural up to 1995?
milos sarcev said he was  ???

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2008, 08:07:27 PM »
was it true that ronnie was actually a life time natural up to 1995?
milos sarcev said he was  ???

no it wasn't.

Flower Boy Ran Away

ASJChaotic

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2008, 08:09:38 PM »
no it wasn't.

they why the fuck would milos go around spreading things like that  >:(
im gonna kick him in the head while he is finishing one of his giant sets and drinking his protein shake  >:(
LOL  ;D

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2008, 08:09:47 PM »
I don't know what you people are on but
Ronnie coleman  1999 owns all dorian yates in the world combined  ;)
pressisely, these guys continue to argue over the small details and who wins what...some things u dont argue, they are just ovious to people who do not suck(they want 2 anyway, im sure dorian would be creeped out bey these queers) on the penis of dorian yates...better debate is ray vs yates...i have a hunch that if this nd guy is not infact a loony homosexual stalker of dorian yates then there is a chance he might actually be dorian himself, people are always going to argue for themselves no matter how rediculous and widely opposed the argument is ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2008, 08:16:24 PM »
Man.. Just think had Kevin dailed it in he would have been Mr. O easy  :-\

ASJChaotic

« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2008, 08:17:42 PM »
Man.. Just think had Kevin dailed it in he would have been Mr. O easy  :-\
he dialed it in plenty of times
Mr. Olympia is more POLITICS than anything else  ::)
who looks better than Levrone 2002?  ;)

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2008, 08:19:00 PM »
Fuck me talk about one gigantic run-on sentence with multiple grammar and syntax errors . I could barely read what the hell you wrote LMFAO I will only excuse this abortion if English is not your first Language

and sure the criteria doesn't mean anything LMFAO it's not like that's how they actually judge contests to see who has the superior physique lol Look I like to entertain everyone's point of view by the moment you claimed Shawn Ray has better lats than Dorian in the back double biceps shot I just gave up on you lol I came to the conclusion you're insanely ignorant.

enjoy your ignorance you have plenty of company on here  ;)

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! ;D ;D ;D You blokes Hulkster, etc... are keen to trade insults with N.D...good luck!! :-X :-X :-X

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2008, 08:28:24 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! ;D ;D ;D You blokes Hulkster, etc... are keen to trade insults with N.D...good luck!! :-X :-X :-X
who gives a shit about writing correctly on a bb site, besides he miss spells things all the time aswell but most people dont log on to getbig to recieve or give english 101 lessons.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2008, 09:56:43 PM »
Hulkster is so sad it's pathetic. He'll do ANYTHING to bring down Yates lol. These pictures seal the deal regarding Yates' dominance over coleman. This front lat spread is ridiculous!

Team Yates

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2008, 10:01:36 PM »
Dorian's size and perfect shape and symmetry in this pose is undoubtedly the best ever! He is just dwarfing the competition!

Team Yates

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2008, 10:02:23 PM »
why does dorian yates's face look like it was ran over by a herd of cows?  :D

He has the face and sunken cheeks of a guy that is at a ULTRA-LOW, Mentzer-like bodyfat level.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2008, 01:14:29 AM »
"grammer" was on purpose, prospecive boy  ;)
yeah i melted down, cause i was really furious  ::)
i did elaborate on a few post before, however you cannot explain your side cause shawn is owning yates in that rdb and their is no logical counter argument that he isnt. dorian looks like a decrepid masters bodybuilder in that shot and looks like shit next to shawn, who cares if he heavier or has bigger lats, its not translating in that pose and his "graininess" is bested by the fact that shawn is crearly more cut and good old defined...plain and simple.

No you didn't elaborate you made a blanket statement while dismissing the judging criteria ' who cares if he heavier ' and don't get me started on the syntax ' he heavier ' ? WTF?

you actually typed Shawn Ray has better lats than Dorian Yates , taking you seriously ended the moment you typed that .

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2008, 01:15:44 AM »
The barrel owned in his own signature pose.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2008, 01:32:32 AM »

typical move of Coleman fans , post pics make blanket statements and run like hell when pushed for an explanation

Dorian is easily winning that shot and why? look at the main muscle the shot calls for its night & day , Dorian's lats just blow Coleman's out of the water , they have a better sweep they insert lower and they take up more space , notice the difference between now much space there is between both guys arms when doing that pose  ;)

Then factor in Dorian's arms , ARMS , biceps/triceps/forearms are all in harmony with each other and his torso , Ronnie's big biceps & triceps dominate his forearms and lets not get into torso length or the fact you can actually see Coleman's glutes in a front pose  :-X then moving down to lower balance & proportion , well its obvious Yates has proportionate calves in relation to his quads , and Ronnie well lol we all know about his infamously pathetic calves

seeing all rounds are physique rounds Dorian is the clear winner in this shot

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2008, 01:36:35 AM »

UMMM??? Is everyone looking at these and realizing that Dorian is looking incredible here? Ronnies lats look shit compared.

I'm a fan of both but it's clear that Yates was incredible in 95

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2008, 03:41:25 AM »
Dorian's size and perfect shape and symmetry in this pose is undoubtedly the best ever! He is just dwarfing the competition!

sorry Pubes, but your boy gets killed by a peak 99 Ronnie:

we are all still waiting of a contest shot of dorian's lat spread to beat this:

it will never happen. even in 93/95 he couldn't compete: the lat thickness, striations, cuts are too much for dorian:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2008, 03:42:42 AM »
just look at the difference in the pecs (dorians are smoonth), quads (not even close - dorian have the cuts of a ball of pizza dough. dorians
 arms are undersized  etc etc)

its just not close.

even HypocriticDeity knows this ronnie 99 lat spread cannot be touched by dorian.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2008, 05:52:41 AM »
these threads blow.....juvenile, zit-popping,  keyboard tossing, dumb asses,  with 16K posts to their name, still having mummy and daddy wipe their asses for them....

"from top to bottom"...... ::)  lol  funniest thing ive seen all week

DORIAN for the WINnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ps....go the Somoan legend Sonny Schmidt....RIP brother....

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2008, 05:55:59 AM »

You can't even see their calves and Dorian is still destroying him in that comparison. Too easy.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2008, 06:49:54 AM »
You can't even see their calves and Dorian is still destroying him in that comparison. Too easy.
while I respect your opinion I completely disagree with that statement  :D
so  :D

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2008, 09:44:38 AM »
sorry Pubes, but your boy gets killed by a peak 99 Ronnie:

we are all still waiting of a contest shot of dorian's lat spread to beat this:

it will never happen. even in 93/95 he couldn't compete: the lat thickness, striations, cuts are too much for dorian:

lat thickness? hahahaha. Coleman's lats are whims of cotton compared to Yates' lats. Shit, in that picture even Cormier has bigger and thicker lats than Ron. LOL.
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2008, 09:49:06 AM »
just look at the difference in the pecs (dorians are smoonth), quads (not even close - dorian have the cuts of a ball of pizza dough. dorians
 arms are undersized  etc etc)

its just not close.

even HypocriticDeity knows this ronnie 99 lat spread cannot be touched by dorian.

lmfao did you miss the above post?

Dorian is easily winning that shot and why? look at the main muscle the shot calls for its night & day , Dorian's lats just blow Coleman's out of the water , they have a better sweep they insert lower and they take up more space , notice the difference between now much space there is between both guys arms when doing that pose  Wink

Then factor in Dorian's arms , ARMS , biceps/triceps/forearms are all in harmony with each other and his torso , Ronnie's big biceps & triceps dominate his forearms and lets not get into torso length or the fact you can actually see Coleman's glutes in a front pose  Lips sealed then moving down to lower balance & proportion , well its obvious Yates has proportionate calves in relation to his quads , and Ronnie well lol we all know about his infamously pathetic calves

seeing all rounds are physique rounds Dorian is the clear winner in this shot

Ronnie 99 can't touch Dorian in the front latspread while thats among the best front latspreads he's shown its NOT in Dorian's league and what you just did cherry pick the criteria it doesn't work that way

Ronnie is behind Dorian in terms of density & dryness , balance & proportion , comparable in terms of muscular bulk and behind on completeness and posing