Author Topic: For ND  (Read 34240 times)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: For ND
« Reply #200 on: September 12, 2008, 03:49:04 AM »
well, I don't come up with bullshit theories about injections with absolutely NO EVIDENCE to back them up...

::)

Ronnie injected his calves...that easy for everyone to see.

Now you are missing my point. I'm a huge Ronnie fan. I'm also a huge Yates fan. I am unbiased when it comes to it. I think Ronnie, against his competition, was the best. Same goes for Yates. However - Ronnie v Dorian = Dorian winning because Ronnie lacked a full bodypart and would come in soft. Noone on the O stage comes in as hard as Yates anymore. Simple as that. Ronnie was able to come in soft at the expense of size and dominate...Yates came in with size and hardness and dominated.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #201 on: September 12, 2008, 03:50:31 AM »
Hulkster they're obviously more than a bit smaller and they didn't deteriorate due to damage and you know that and did you miss the part where I said along with being noticeably smaller they lack development & separation? of course you did by like all valid points YOU gloss over its a sign of fear

so, are you saying that because ronnie's calves hardly had seperation that they have been injected from 1991 all they way up til now?

tell is all ND: dorian's arms have no seperation either in most shots, that must mean they they are injected too. do you agree?:

according to ND, the lack of cuts must mean that dorian's arms are injected too: ::)

can you believe this shit? LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #202 on: September 12, 2008, 03:51:49 AM »
Ronnie injected his calves...that easy for everyone to see.

well, dorian must have injected his arms then according to you idiots..

after all, all the same 'evidence' can be used LOL

they changed size drastically and had near zero cuts from the front in most shots.

LOL ::)

can you not see how stupid this is? ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: September 12, 2008, 03:54:38 AM »
well, dorian must have injected his arms then according to you idiots..

after all, all the same 'evidence' can be used LOL

they changed size drastically and had near zero cuts from the front in most shots.

LOL ::)

can you not see how stupid this is? ::)

Ok - Dorian injected his arms...Good argument  ::)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #204 on: September 12, 2008, 04:39:04 AM »
He is that whats Kevin's main problem finding the perfect balance between size AND condition

you usually got two versions of Kevin the big soft Kevin or the small ripped one. but that's what you get when you're a part-time bodybuilder

Kevin managed to find perfect balance between the two in 2000 and 2002

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: September 12, 2008, 04:40:43 AM »
Yet no Olympia for poor oily Kev

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #206 on: September 12, 2008, 09:46:20 AM »
so, are you saying that because ronnie's calves hardly had seperation that they have been injected from 1991 all they way up til now?

tell is all ND: dorian's arms have no seperation either in most shots, that must mean they they are injected too. do you agree?:

according to ND, the lack of cuts must mean that dorian's arms are injected too: ::)

can you believe this shit? LOL ::)

His arms didn't lack separation and detail that's your angle and you post a strawman picture as ' proof ' you're to simple you are posting a bad pic proves nothing except your desperation , I wont bother posting pics to the contrary because we know your full of shit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 12, 2008, 09:47:40 AM »

not really in 2000 he was small and cut , same in 2002 but his legs were almost nonexistent

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #208 on: September 12, 2008, 10:24:38 AM »
not really in 2000 he was small and cut , same in 2002 but his legs were almost nonexistent
No he was still pretty big, just small next to ronnie...ronnie faced the biggest levrone versions like 98, 99 and made him look small a feat dorian could only do on the scale, his back can be big ass hell but that does not make up for him getting dwarfed on delts arms and chest thickness.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: September 12, 2008, 01:17:43 PM »
No he was still pretty big, just small next to ronnie...ronnie faced the biggest levrone versions like 98, 99 and made him look small a feat dorian could only do on the scale, his back can be big ass hell but that does not make up for him getting dwarfed on delts arms and chest thickness.

You're such a fan-boy lol and Levrone was 249 pounds in 1998 NOT among his biggest , error number 1 , error number 2 he didn't make him look small either , and Dorian crushed them all it doesn't matter if Levrone was comparable in size when its at the expense of density & dryness , soft-size is NOT substitute for density which I'm sure you know it part of the judging criteria lol

ASJChaotic

« Reply #210 on: September 12, 2008, 01:50:25 PM »
You're such a fan-boy lol and Levrone was 249 pounds in 1998 NOT among his biggest , error number 1 , error number 2 he didn't make him look small either , and Dorian crushed them all it doesn't matter if Levrone was comparable in size when its at the expense of density & dryness , soft-size is NOT substitute for density which I'm sure you know it part of the judging criteria lol

when is this crap gonna end? Yates had the ugliest body of all Mr. Olympias
First you say Yates looked better than Coleman  >:(
then you say Yates looked better than Levrone (who looked better than coleman)  >:( >:( >:(
whats next?  ???
you gonna say Yates looked better than Schwarzenegger?  >:(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: September 12, 2008, 01:53:46 PM »
when is this crap gonna end? Yates had the ugliest body of all Mr. Olympias
First you say Yates looked better than Coleman  >:(
then you say Yates looked better than Levrone (who looked better than coleman)  >:( >:( >:(
whats next?  ???
you gonna say Yates looked better than Schwarzenegger?  >:(

When did I say he ' looked better ' I said he meets the criteria better big difference

it doesn't matter if his physique is ugly

ASJChaotic

« Reply #212 on: September 12, 2008, 01:56:39 PM »
When did I say he ' looked better ' I said he meets the criteria better big difference

it doesn't matter if his physique is ugly
omg dude, why are you trying to convince everyone dorian yates was the best?
you have talked about it for THOUSANDS of pages have you not changed your mind?  ???
we all have our opinions and kevin levrone owned dorian yates  ;D
now me and you can start another thread discussing kevin levrone VS dorian yates if you're tired of doing it against ronnie coleman  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 12, 2008, 02:01:01 PM »
omg dude, why are you trying to convince everyone dorian yates was the best?
you have talked about it for THOUSANDS of pages have you not changed your mind?  ???
we all have our opinions and kevin levrone owned dorian yates  ;D
now me and you can start another thread discussing kevin levrone VS dorian yates if you're tired of doing it against ronnie coleman  :D

The difference between Dorian VS Ronnie is Ronnie could beat Dorian at his best , Levrone never stood a chance lol

ASJChaotic

« Reply #214 on: September 12, 2008, 02:14:25 PM »
The difference between Dorian VS Ronnie is Ronnie could beat Dorian at his best , Levrone never stood a chance lol
hahhaahahahhaahhaha you're a funny guy ::)
all yates had was back and calves
that's all he had
kevin owned him in everything
oh and here is kevin owning dorian like the little bitch he was in a back double bicep  ;)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #215 on: September 12, 2008, 02:21:05 PM »
the fact that Dorian Yates beat Kevin Levrone with no left bicep, chicken shit arms
flat chest, little kid shoulders and legs and with a HUGE GROWTH HORMONE GUT
is just RIDICULOUS and STUPID  >:(
here is a picture, Yates.....OWNED 8)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #216 on: September 12, 2008, 02:26:50 PM »
here is yates attempting it and looking like a homeless man   ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: September 12, 2008, 02:29:34 PM »
hahhaahahahhaahhaha you're a funny guy ::)
all yates had was back and calves
that's all he had
kevin owned him in everything
oh and here is kevin owning dorian like the little bitch he was in a back double bicep  ;)

Whoa multiple Dorian-induced meltdown lol

I'm sure you believe everything you just typed but its in direct contrast of reality

ASJChaotic

« Reply #218 on: September 12, 2008, 02:31:19 PM »
Whoa multiple Dorian-induced meltdown lol

I'm sure you believe everything you just typed but its in direct contrast of reality
you obviously have not seen me melt down if you think that was a multiple meltdown  ;D
there is the picture and kevin is owning dorian in the back double bi......what's there to see?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: September 12, 2008, 02:33:11 PM »
you obviously have not seen me melt down if you think that was a multiple meltdown  ;D
there is the picture and kevin is owning dorian in the back double bi......what's there to see?  ;)

Again he's not owning Dorian at all and if he did he would have won .

ASJChaotic

« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2008, 02:38:32 PM »
Again he's not owning Dorian at all and if he did he would have won .
you're acting like you don't know how fucked up the judging at Mr. O is......
so you're saying that Jay Cutler was actually better than Victor Martinez last year at the olympia, thats why he won?  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2008, 02:45:24 PM »
you're acting like you don't know how fucked up the judging at Mr. O is......
so you're saying that Jay Cutler was actually better than Victor Martinez last year at the olympia, thats why he won?  ::)

13 individual judges ALL came to the same conclusion without each others knowledge so spare me the politics excuses , it's been done.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #222 on: September 12, 2008, 02:50:14 PM »
13 individual judges ALL came to the same conclusion without each others knowledge so spare me the politics excuses , it's been done.
LOL
so tell me how does a man with a torn bicep and a bloated gut beat all the greats?  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2008, 03:00:53 PM »
LOL
so tell me how does a man with a torn bicep and a bloated gut beat all the greats?  :)

density , dryness , size , balance & proportion , posing & presentation thats how

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2008, 03:15:16 PM »
Ok - Dorian injected his arms...Good argument  ::)

exactly - you understand my point then.

arguing ronnie inject his calves is just as stupid as arguing dorian injected his arms

after all, the 'evidence' used by the nuthuggers is the same for ronnie as it is for dorian..

and you don't see anyone arguing dorian injected his arms.

although he probably should have lol
Flower Boy Ran Away