Author Topic: For ND  (Read 34263 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: For ND
« Reply #250 on: September 12, 2008, 04:22:01 PM »
This isn't American Idol the fans don't choose who wins  ;)

the Judges crush the fans they know what they're doing the fans don't

the fans bring in the money ::)

E
E

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #251 on: September 12, 2008, 05:13:10 PM »
the fans bring in the money ::)

E

Nailed it. BB fans = mag sales and supplements that dumbass here doesn't understand after decades heheehehe

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #252 on: September 12, 2008, 05:47:42 PM »
the Judges crush the fans they know what they're doing the fans don't 

yeah, sure they do... ::)

this sport has demonstrated that this is certainly not always true..
Flower Boy Ran Away

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #253 on: September 12, 2008, 05:57:20 PM »
You're such a fan-boy lol and Levrone was 249 pounds in 1998 NOT among his biggest , error number 1 , error number 2 he didn't make him look small either , and Dorian crushed them all it doesn't matter if Levrone was comparable in size when its at the expense of density & dryness , soft-size is NOT substitute for density which I'm sure you know it part of the judging criteria lol

bro youre a fucking idiot, not so big atb 249?, who cares what he weighed dipshit look at that mm, watch the videos of kev in 98 & 99 and see that he looked enormous and ronnie was over all bigger in all body parts and much harder, something that cant be said for the keg. thats the thing with your dumb ass you like to throw around "nonfactual contest weights", "criterias about density", plus quotes by men whom dorian sucked off and vise versa like they really carry a lot of weight yet ignoring the fact that most of the bb's that saw them both backstage see this as a non contest favoring ronnie...and then you justify yourself by adding an "lol" like that makes you seem like your winning the argument when anybody with sense will laugh at you. weight dosent mean shit, kev was a huge bb and dorian was a heavy construction worker with a big ugly back and huge calves. look at his bdb how can anyone who isnt yates himself or his family say that looks good o balanced, all you see is a big back with crap shape between a mean pair of elbows...arms are THE bodybuilding muscle and yates were all elbow, right angle and lighting needing twigs that belong on a 60 year old master bb that would still be rediculed, and his arms were not his only weakness just the biggest and glaring due to their importance in the sport of bodybuilding.
dude you are the biggest delusional fan boy homo on this site and your stupidy is very anoying, yet you call anyone who dissagrees with you a fan boy.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: September 12, 2008, 05:59:42 PM »
bro youre a fucking idiot, not so big atb 249?, who cares what he weighed dipshit look at that mm

dude you are the biggest delusional fan boy homo on this site and your stupidy is very anoying, yet you call anyone who dissagrees with you a fan boy.

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #255 on: September 12, 2008, 06:09:59 PM »
BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
1st one, owns himself
2nd one, powned by his superior, even if they turn around  ;)
3rd for some one whom he beat he is really getting his ass handed heavily in this shot, to the point of feeling sorry and ebarrased for yates.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #256 on: September 12, 2008, 06:12:01 PM »
ok now I'm fucking pissed  >:(
you cock sucking Dorian Yates fans need to shut the fuck up
you can't defend a bodybuilder who looked liked fucking shit  >:( >:(
there is proof, there is photos, videos
your "favourite" bodybuilder had the most fucking disgusting physique ever and you people should stop kissing his balls  >:( >:( >:(

you just induced another meltdown  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #257 on: September 12, 2008, 06:34:42 PM »
bro youre a fucking idiot, not so big atb 249?, who cares what he weighed dipshit look at that mm, watch the videos of kev in 98 & 99 and see that he looked enormous and ronnie was over all bigger in all body parts and much harder, something that cant be said for the keg. thats the thing with your dumb ass you like to throw around "nonfactual contest weights", "criterias about density", plus quotes by men whom dorian sucked off and vise versa like they really carry a lot of weight yet ignoring the fact that most of the bb's that saw them both backstage see this as a non contest favoring ronnie...and then you justify yourself by adding an "lol" like that makes you seem like your winning the argument when anybody with sense will laugh at you. weight dosent mean shit, kev was a huge bb and dorian was a heavy construction worker with a big ugly back and huge calves. look at his bdb how can anyone who isnt yates himself or his family say that looks good o balanced, all you see is a big back with crap shape between a mean pair of elbows...arms are THE bodybuilding muscle and yates were all elbow, right angle and lighting needing twigs that belong on a 60 year old master bb that would still be rediculed, and his arms were not his only weakness just the biggest and glaring due to their importance in the sport of bodybuilding.

meltdown

next...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: September 12, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »

Is that why u almost always choose the white guy?

You ever hear me saying Yates should have beaten Haney? NOPE you ever hear me say Jay should have beat Ronnie? NOPE you ever hear me say Arnold should have beaten Sergio in 1969? NOPE . you ever hear me say Gaspari should have beaten Haney? NOPE shall I continue?

thats YOU projecting your racist point of view on to others

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: September 12, 2008, 06:40:24 PM »
It reminds me that you're an unabashed IFBB ball-washer. :-*

and you're an excuse maker its near impossible to fix a contest if you have information to the contrary feel free to share it as we'll all be waiting

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #260 on: September 12, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »
Like you didn't know  ::)

Well, actually I didn't know. I'm not on here all day. Some people actually have real jobs.

You've said that you stopped posting in the truce thread because you "claim" you won, but you still post and argue about the same things (Ronnie vs. dorian) in other threads that are the exact same thing as the truce thread.

Sounds stupid, but it's true.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #261 on: September 12, 2008, 10:49:53 PM »
meltdown

next...

That and "LOL" are this queer's only rebuttal. No meltdown sweatie pie, just laughing at how dumb and gay one has to be to defend their great white hope to no ends after being tossed around like a prison bitch.
Seriously man, i can only imagine that IRL you must be quite the obnoxious prick that no one likes. Like a kid who's arguments are "so what" or "nah unh", I bet yourbown parents dont like your annoying ass LOL.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #262 on: September 13, 2008, 03:37:50 AM »
That and "LOL" are this queer's only rebuttal. No meltdown sweatie pie, just laughing at how dumb and gay one has to be to defend their great white hope to no ends after being tossed around like a prison bitch.
Seriously man, i can only imagine that IRL you must be quite the obnoxious prick that no one likes. Like a kid who's arguments are "so what" or "nah unh", I bet yourbown parents dont like your annoying ass LOL.

hahahahahhahahaa

so true!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: September 13, 2008, 05:50:54 AM »

meltdown part 2  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: September 13, 2008, 05:53:42 AM »
Well, actually I didn't know. I'm not on here all day. Some people actually have real jobs.

You've said that you stopped posting in the truce thread because you "claim" you won, but you still post and argue about the same things (Ronnie vs. dorian) in other threads that are the exact same thing as the truce thread.

Sounds stupid, but it's true.

yeah you're the only one with a ' real job '  ::)

and these puppies follow me and if I have the desire I'll respond but I did something they can't do walk away  ;) quitting while you're ahead isn't the same as quitting .

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #265 on: September 13, 2008, 10:10:03 AM »
meltdown part 2  ;)

Ohh man...keep at it asswipe, thats your best argument in all debates around here. I like the winking face you like to use all the time. Sort of like man who has just corrected someone, only poblem is you get owned and "corrected" here day in and day out, so it really only serves to make you an even bigger laughing stock  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2008, 10:13:06 AM »
Ohh man...keep at it asswipe, thats your best argument in all debates around here. I like the winking face you like to use all the time. Sort of like man who has just corrected someone, only poblem is you get owned and "corrected" here day in and day out, so it really only serves to make you an even bigger laughing stock  ;)

I could crush everything you've typed with ease and wit , you're not even worthy of being taken seriously my arguments are cognizant , coherent , factual and articulate anything you have typed , could type or haven't even contemplated I already addressed , corrected and dismissed , keep trying to impress me that's all you can do.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2008, 10:18:45 AM »
You ever hear me saying Yates should have beaten Haney?

Haney's the only clear exception with your racism despite his greatly flawed physique. He's ok with your racism because he's a "polite" negro LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: September 13, 2008, 10:20:13 AM »

HAHA bump for the truth bro. She thinks this is really witty.

Notice also she never denies the constant IFBB ball-licking and reverence for judges in assuming that all contest are fair while being entirely unable to explain some decisions.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: September 13, 2008, 10:21:50 AM »
Haney's the only clear exception with your racism despite his greatly flawed physique. He's ok with your racism because he's a "polite" negro LOL

lmfao there are NO excetion with racism you dolt

you're to simple

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: September 13, 2008, 10:23:01 AM »
lmfao there are NO excetion with racism you dolt

Massive ebonics on display during this meltdown bwahahahaahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: September 13, 2008, 10:23:37 AM »
HAHA bump for the truth bro.

Notice also she never denies the constant IFBB ball-licking and reverence for judges in assuming that all contest are fair while being entirely unable to explain some decisions.

I've explained to you that contests are near impossible to fix if you have proof to the contrary feel free to share it until then I'll just laugh at your expired race card always crying when the white man beats your ebony heros

suckmymuscle

« Reply #272 on: September 13, 2008, 10:32:54 AM »

Dude, just because you shave your body hair doesen't mean that you're now a Human and not an ape. You should be locked in a cage at the zoo judging by the level of intelligence you show in your posts. :-\ :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #273 on: September 13, 2008, 10:34:33 AM »
I've explained to you that contests are near impossible to fix if you have proof to the contrary feel free to share it until then I'll just laugh at your expired race card always crying when the white man beats your ebony heros
Not saying contests are fixed but who gives a shit what you explain...like you're some sort of bodybuilding authority.
BTW monster dictionary.com usage on your last post, really impressive    ::) and i doubt that you have more than a GED, simply due to the fact that your IQ must be dangerously low as evident by your love fueled defence for the train wreck that was the perfect score recieving yates...yeah contest are imposible to fix or manipulate, yates had a perfect physique :-\ counter argument for that: any photo of a contest yates  ;).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: September 13, 2008, 10:36:22 AM »
Not saying contests are fixed but who gives a shit what you explain...like you're some sort of bodybuilding authority.
BTW monster dictionary.com usage on your last post, really impressive    ::) and i doubt that you have more than a GED, simply due to the fact that your IQ must be dangerously low as evident by your love fueled defence for the train wreck that was the perfect score recieving yates...yeah contest are imposible to fix or manipulate, yates had a perfect physique :-\ counter argument for that: any photo of a contest yates  ;).

I'm not in disagreement with the judges YOU are , you don't like the results that's your problem facts are facts and all you offer is excuses