Author Topic: King looking pretty amazing  (Read 5452 times)

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
Re: King looking pretty amazing
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2008, 06:33:46 AM »
he doesnt look amazing at all....
he is finally in good condition but that right there is a terrible bodybuilder.....we need him for the drama and entertaiment but dont ever fucking say hes winning this show.....
terrible arms,midsection, legs from the front and back and fucked up shoulders.....get a grip!
peace

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2008, 06:36:06 AM »
he doesnt look amazing at all....
he is finally in good condition but that right there is a terrible bodybuilder.....we need him for the drama and entertaiment but dont ever fucking say hes winning this show.....
terrible arms,midsection, legs from the front and back and fucked up shoulders.....get a grip!
peace

chaos and QO would not agree. on the positive board they are saying its one of the greatest bodybuilding photos ever seen and king has 1st, 2nd and 3rd all wrapped up

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2008, 06:42:46 AM »
gues im wrong then.....NOT

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2008, 11:05:13 AM »
King looked much better as a child star.
True story about 6-7 years ago at Golds in Vegas, the Flamingo & Sandhill Location.I seen King Kamali, putting bandages on his deltiods because his shoulders were bleeding.It looked to me like he just shot synthol or did a site injection into his shoulder.The blood was coming out of a pin sized hole out of his side deltiod.What ever his shot into his deltiod, definatly made him bleed alot.
At the time I was natural so I knew nothing about site injections, or synthol.My training partner at the time who did use anabolics in the past told me , that King probably just had a site injection.
That was the first time I saw King Kamali, he was probably around 300lbs, but really puffy, and bloated.
Here is a pic of the King before Grandpa Munster got a hold of him

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
choice is an illusion

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2008, 11:17:37 AM »
Interesting to note that he's wearing a cross on his chain - did he convert to Christianity, or is he trying to hide his Muslim background to appease the judges, or neither?
I believe he's catholic now..I heard when asked about being a Muslim..He said he had to switch to a religion that didn't involve having to beat his wife ...

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2008, 11:20:21 AM »
Interesting to note that he's wearing a cross on his chain - did he convert to Christianity, or is he trying to hide his Muslim background to appease the judges, or neither?

King was always a sell out. He has probably converted as he knows that any Arab (yes, I know he Persian) or Muslim will be marked down by American judges instantly.
Samir would never have been Mr O if he had not been a Christian who spouted anti-Islamic hate.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2008, 11:30:28 AM »
King was always a sell out. He has probably converted as he knows that any Arab (yes, I know he Persian) or Muslim will be marked down by American judges instantly.
Samir would never have been Mr O if he had not been a Christian who spouted anti-Islamic hate.
Awwww... :'( :'( :'(.. He found what was better ...Isn't that what people do? Being a Muslim did nothing for him..So he did whatr made sense...Delicious pork... Being a responsible human ..Not beating his wife ...She has the right to her own opinion..Staying in a commited marriage.. Sounds like thing's are good all around for King..

affy

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2008, 11:43:24 AM »

Most Persians are either atheists or convert

I have never met a single religious (muslim) Persian in my life...things are probably much different back in Iran though

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2008, 11:47:51 AM »
Most Persians are either atheists or convert

I have never met a single religious (muslim) Persian in my life...things are probably much different back in Iran though

yes, they most certainly are. personally, i dont accept that most American Persian are atheist. probably the racists terrify them into doing this but this will not happen forever as Islam is an inevitable future.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2008, 11:53:24 AM »
Those gaps between elbow and bicep are common with bicep tears, but his are natural I take it.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2008, 11:54:58 AM »
hahahah where is 'King Kamali' to chime in ....not exactly the 'Positive BB Thread' board is it...
The Number 2 in Scranton

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2008, 12:13:34 PM »
yes, they most certainly are. personally, i dont accept that most American Persian are atheist. probably the racists terrify them into doing this but this will not happen forever as Islam is an inevitable future.
HAHAHAHA!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2008, 12:14:14 PM »

Enough Sarcasm, it's not funny anymore  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2008, 12:40:49 PM »
would be funny to see king chime in with capslock letters haha.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2008, 12:46:38 PM »
don't muslim persians call themselves....Iranian = a country that exists.
Persia - hasn't been around for a few centuries.

Just like Assyrians - Iraqis in disguise, aka not muslim aka got kicked out of Iraq.
Deep Tissue Massage