Author Topic: Question to Steroid Users  (Read 1656 times)

bjbrown24

• Getbig I
Question to Steroid Users
« on: September 10, 2008, 12:50:29 PM »
Are you not worried about the side affects?  acne, rage, small penis, etc.

hell i would do steriods in an instant if I could be sure i didn't get any of the above.  i use to weigh 225 lbs and I am 5 10.  Basically I was a fat sucker. 

I lost all the weight and got down to 175 and am now currently at 190 but I have a ton more muscle but I still have a little in the stomach area.  i have a 33 inch waist but would like to be able to fit comfortably into a 32 but I just haven't been able to cut the extra 10 lbs of fat off.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
Re: Question to Steroid Users
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »
*Sigh*

If I had a dollar for every media fueled pseduognosticlly supported didactic about steroids I could pay off my med school loans and work pro bono for the rest of my life...

Roid rage - A myth.  There are zero studies ever proving it exists.

Small penis -  The penis can GROW by increased androgens (if taken early enough) but it will not shrink - ever.  You are confusing that with the testes, which will atrophy temporarily while taking exogenous androgens.

Acne - This is only experienced in about 1/2 of the users, and generally those are users who have a predisposition to acne trouble.  Even so, there is treatment that works quite well.

Please don't make the mistake of regurgitating rhetoric from ignorant fools that haven't done their research.  Rather, check out medical studies, or do your own on yourself (with some education behind you first).  Feel free to ask questions, but don't jump to conclusions one way or the other.  Knowledge is power!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 01:44:17 PM »
^ what he said.  all of the anti steroid publications in the media are grossly overstated

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 03:04:59 PM »

hell i would do steriods in an instant if I could be sure i didn't get any of the above.  i use to weigh 225 lbs and I am 5 10.  Basically I was a fat sucker. 

I lost all the weight and got down to 175 and am now currently at 190 but I have a ton more muscle but I still have a little in the stomach area.  i have a 33 inch waist but would like to be able to fit comfortably into a 32 but I just haven't been able to cut the extra 10 lbs of fat off.

::)

Do you believe everything the media spoon feeds you?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 03:07:23 PM »
190 at 5'10 without a tight midsection... hardly a ton of muscle!!

My take on steroids and training is... if you train seriously and your not drinking and out clubbing every weekend,, why not bump your training up and make the most out of it, you only live once , so why not enjoy it whilest your here

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 03:08:38 PM »

Read up on the drugs you're planning to use.

Listen to other people's experiences.

Read William Llewellyn's Anabolics 2008.

Learn about PCT.

Get blood panels before and after your cycle.

It all comes with time.

Don't rush in to it or you might turn in to a Candizzle.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »
Gotta love the ads now running on ESPN with regards to AAS and teen use!

Classic way to scare them from not using but hardly any truth to them at all...

Brown, like RDW said, do some research before posting such non-sense please  :D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 04:12:33 PM »

It's not just ESPN. They have videos & posters at Comerica Park.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 04:15:08 PM »

The whole thing is just bullshit he's been fed by the media just like the first post in the link below:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=202470.0

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 04:16:36 PM »
It's not just ESPN. They have videos & posters at Comerica Park.

No way!! Are they the "shrinking balls" posters? That one is my favorite, no teen dude will ever want to lose their nut size

Have not seen them at our stadiums but will check it out at the Cardinal's game this weekend. Since the D'backs are going in the toilet, will not be attending BOB anytime soon  :'(  :'(

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 04:22:09 PM »
The whole thing is just bullshit he's been fed by the media just like the first post in the link below:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=202470.0

Ahhh,,,I did not even remember that thread but I posted in it!  :D

How did that guy know his friends were sterile from AAS (Brown you forgot that one too)? Did he try to get pregnant by them?? LOL

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »
No way!! Are they the "shrinking balls" posters? That one is my favorite, no teen dude will ever want to lose their nut size

It's the falling apart statue ad(s).

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 05:40:43 PM »
Read William Llewellyn's Anabolics 2008.

Did a 2008 version get released ? I was under the impression Bill was going to skip over a 2008 edition and release 2009 this fall?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 06:11:19 PM »

I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS............LETS SEE,.........BIGGER MUSCLES, BETTER LOOKING MUSCLES, STRONGER MUSCLES, LESS BODYFAT, SHREDDED 6 PACK, UNLIMITED REPAIR TISSUE, FEELING SUPER HUMAN, BIGGER PENIS, BETTER LUNG CAPACITY, COMPLIMENTS ALL THE TIME, NICE TROPHIES, OH DID I MENTION I HAVEN'T HAD EVEN ONE COLD IN 4 YEARS, SO BETTER IMMUNE SYSTEM,

EVEN IF YOUR SIDE EFFECTS DID EXIST ITS STILL WOULD BE WORTH THE TRADE, HOWEVER YOUR MYTHICAL POINT OF VIEW ONLY EXIST IN  THE MEDIA ONLY ONE ON YOUR LIST I AGREE WITH IS ACNE, BUT I ALREADY GET ACNE MIGHT AS WELL GET THE MUSCLE TOO ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 07:03:38 PM »
Did a 2008 version get released ? I was under the impression Bill was going to skip over a 2008 edition and release 2009 this fall?

You knew what I meant.........whichever volume is out.

2007 in this case.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 07:37:56 PM »
low and slow and youll be fine.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 10:24:27 AM »
I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS............LETS SEE,.........BIGGER MUSCLES, BETTER LOOKING MUSCLES, STRONGER MUSCLES, LESS BODYFAT, SHREDDED 6 PACK, UNLIMITED REPAIR TISSUE, FEELING SUPER HUMAN, BIGGER PENIS, BETTER LUNG CAPACITY, COMPLIMENTS ALL THE TIME, NICE TROPHIES, OH DID I MENTION I HAVEN'T HAD EVEN ONE COLD IN 4 YEARS, SO BETTER IMMUNE SYSTEM,

EVEN IF YOUR SIDE EFFECTS DID EXIST ITS STILL WOULD BE WORTH THE TRADE, HOWEVER YOUR MYTHICAL POINT OF VIEW ONLY EXIST IN  THE MEDIA ONLY ONE ON YOUR LIST I AGREE WITH IS ACNE, BUT I ALREADY GET ACNE MIGHT AS WELL GET THE MUSCLE TOO ;)

Well said....

Just spot me BITCH!!!

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 11:13:44 PM »
Ok i need some help,  I have been taking about 300ml/week of testerone proponate (intramuscular) and equipose every 4th day with 1ml.  i have been doing both for about 2 weeks and so far I am getting striong as hell and I have put on 9lbs.  MY boy was suppose to hook me up with clomid but it feel through how do i get anti-estorgen pills and would suppliments like "t-bomb" and other GNC type pills that claim to lower estrogen would do the trick so I do not get skrienkage.  I am going to do this for about another 7 weeks then off cycle.  Also my appitite has gone to shit how do I get that back up I have to force myself to eat and normally I can eat like a horse now I really have to push myself to get over 4,000 calories.  My boy thaty has been cycling on and off roids for years has never taken estorgen blockers and he has never gotten any side effects.  He said he gets depressed sometime when he off cycles but he is aware of why he feels that way and says its nto hard to deal with.  I have gotten no side effects from anything but the test injections do hurt like a mo-fo the next day but I am a beast in the gym and love the added strenght.  The equipose should hit me this week at the gym right?  I notice i do nto feel that sore the next day but i am careful to not obver train.  I am in college and I do drink on the weekend should that interfer with my gains a lot?  I know i am a novice at roids but I could not resist, go ahead and tell me I am dumb I know it was risky just please help me out so I do nto hurt myself and then I am another story the media can use against roids.
First Rock