Author Topic: Fifth Gear:Lexus IS-F vs M3, which one gets women's heart-rates up???  (Read 3777 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Here's a Fifth Gear vid of the Lexus IS-F and BMW M3 on the track with women in the passenger seats, they take the heart-rates of the front seat passenger, she the one as the "ladyfriend" experience. Check the blond in the front seat....

Oh, and both cars are off the meter

Parker

• Getbig V
Re: Fifth Gear:Lexus IS-F vs M3, which one gets women's heart-rates up???
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 03:38:42 PM »
Bump for being a tight vid, no men thongs here!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 03:41:41 PM »
lol @ no men in thongs comment

one of the best episodes of 5th gear.

Have to love Tiffs driving skills.

The girl in green is nice

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 05:58:36 PM »

I drive a Prius, but I've been told I drive like a bat out of hell.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 06:59:27 PM »
I drive a Prius,

hahaha

thats like driving a beetle

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 07:10:50 AM »
I drive a Prius, but I've been told I drive like a bat out of hell.

Didn't Al Gore Jr. get arrested for driving 90+mph in a Prius?  How fast have you gone in that car?  What did you drive before?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 08:23:07 AM »
My brother in law has a fully loaded  IS-F, things a rocket.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 06:25:25 PM »
My brother in law has a fully loaded  IS-F, things a rocket.

Yes it is. I saw a  woman in her early 20's driving one the other day, you could tell tell it was "daddy's present", and she will never push it. If I had it, I think I would have gone thru 2 sets of tires by now. Already on my Lexus Is300, i have gone thru 4 sets of tires, and i have only had the car for 3 yrs.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 08:01:28 PM »
b...m...w...,lights out....

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 05:43:35 PM »
Yes it is. I saw a  woman in her early 20's driving one the other day, you could tell tell it was "daddy's present", and she will never push it. If I had it, I think I would have gone thru 2 sets of tires by now. Already on my Lexus Is300, i have gone thru 4 sets of tires, and i have only had the car for 3 yrs.

haha

No, brother in law drives his IS-F like a madman, the tires on that thing cost a pretty penny but he does donuts with them and peel outs.. He also has a Mercedes E55 AMG but I don't like it as much as the Lexus. The wood inside the Mercedes and the style of the car just doesnt do it for me. The Lexus has every detail figuered out, the mirrors slant down when you go backwards, the grooves in the back of the seats for passengers legs, the intake fan sucks out all the air in the car, so you can smoke doobies in it and the fan just blows everything out. haha 

We were leaving a club one day and some cops in the parking lot stoped us and asked what the F on the IS stood for, my brother in law just said, "Fast." lol  Too true.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 05:48:34 PM »
I can't drive Asian cars. I can drive them ;). you know what I mean

I've always liked German better.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 05:19:47 PM »
haha

No, brother in law drives his IS-F like a madman, the tires on that thing cost a pretty penny but he does donuts with them and peel outs.. He also has a Mercedes E55 AMG but I don't like it as much as the Lexus. The wood inside the Mercedes and the style of the car just doesnt do it for me. The Lexus has every detail figuered out, the mirrors slant down when you go backwards, the grooves in the back of the seats for passengers legs, the intake fan sucks out all the air in the car, so you can smoke doobies in it and the fan just blows everything out. haha 

We were leaving a club one day and some cops in the parking lot stoped us and asked what the F on the IS stood for, my brother in law just said, "Fast." lol  Too true.

The problem that I have with the IS-F is that it doesn't have a Limited Slip Diff, so when exiting or entering corners, you have One Wheel Drive, and you only smoke one wheel (Have you noticed that). At the limit, the M3 wins, because, it has the right diff (LSD) and suspension set up. The IS-F was a skunk-works car that didn't get full support from Lexus, but if it did, one can only wonder....

And the "F" in IS F stands for the Fuji test track, that it was primarily developed on, or so they say...