Author Topic: a living nightmare w/ no end in sight-i am driven to maddness every day  (Read 2617 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
the store below my apartment recently has been under repairs-so all day long i am cursed with loud power tool noise and workers working-u would think night time the noise end but it does not-they do more stuff at night-i have spent may sleepless ngihts trying to ignore this chaos.i try to use white noise to block the maddness but my airconditioner and fan make loud thumping noises if i turn them on...if i leave them off then my aprtment gets horribly hot like i am in center of earth...and they are doing reapirs and construction at metro station which is outside my bedroom window so i am plagued by that

do u guys ahve any advice on what to do? i need sleep and this isnt working out...any way to get revenge on these bastards?
please?
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: a living nightmare w/ no end in sight-i am driven to maddness every day
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 02:47:24 PM »
fuck, thats sound horrible.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 03:04:11 PM »
the store below my apartment recently has been under repairs-so all day long i am cursed with loud power tool noise and workers working-u would think night time the noise end but it does not-they do more stuff at night-i have spent may sleepless ngihts trying to ignore this chaos.i try to use white noise to block the maddness but my airconditioner and fan make loud thumping noises if i turn them on...if i leave them off then my aprtment gets horribly hot like i am in center of earth...and they are doing reapirs and construction at metro station which is outside my bedroom window so i am plagued by that

do u guys ahve any advice on what to do? i need sleep and this isnt working out...any way to get revenge on these bastards?
please?

Please do us all a favor and just kill yourself.  No more noise.
No Worries 4 me

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 04:30:04 PM »

please?
You can't ignore this chaos, even if you try. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 04:42:50 PM »
You can't ignore this chaos, even if you try. :)
:o
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 05:24:46 PM »

please?

move out!
TEAM Nasser

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 05:27:45 PM »
Get a job so you aren't home.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »
dude you probably have a ordinance through your city, i work part time for a guy that build houses and are always doing some sort of remodel or construction and it usual policy to not start before 7 and to not work after 7 iono about the metro construction as thats probably authorized but check with your building super or check with the city thats horse shit, you could just go down there and tell the to stop b/c your trying to fuking sleep.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »
dude you probably have a ordinance through your city, i work part time for a guy that build houses and are always doing some sort of remodel or construction and it usual policy to not start before 7 and to not work after 7 iono about the metro construction as thats probably authorized but check with your building super or check with the city thats horse shit, you could just go down there and tell the to stop b/c your trying to fuking sleep.
Thats what I would recommend too. 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 09:11:19 PM »
thank u for help bros

i had heated words w/ the workers today buit it got me nowhere and i swear now it seems worse
the owners of the store are downstairs doing work-i hear hammering and a drill going-its is driving me nuts to be honest-i ahvent gotten good sleep in days i am so weary and need to get up early for work tommorow

the metro station is noiser than usual-no construction work there tonight but there is a new scdehuele and the trains are keeping me awake...plus they just install new lights on paltofrm and it is like batsignal is glaring through my bed room window...my curtains dont colse all way and the light is horrible at night-i had to buy face mask to help me get into darkeness

i ahve my window fan on cuz it is mucky and humid in here and the thumping noise from the blades are horrible-plud i just find out i need toc lean the blades cuz they are covered in dirt and duist-thus the reason i discover why i have been getting allergies

w

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 04:34:25 AM »
This thread made me laugh quite hard.
from incomplete data

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 05:02:04 AM »
knock out the generator should gve you a few hours/spend a night in a cheap motel, phone pigs, have a thugs knock living fuck out of the foreman :D

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 11:11:50 AM »
i'd move out too!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 05:54:55 PM »
can u guys imagine what its like living in this hell hole day in day out...last night was the last straw for me-i swear-i get in bed around 12:30 am and im just trying to lay as still as possible so i can cool down cuz my room feels so humid and hot-my head is sweating and my back is soaked..feels like i am laying in a pool of water-i dont want to turn my ac on cuz it make so much noise...so i lay there with my eye mask on and i nstart to feel comfy and i drift off to sleep and then i hear a bunch of people talking and laughing outsiude my windows on the metro platform..so now i wake up and i realizer this eat is unbearable so i turn on my ac and the noise is horrible...i slam my window shut and yell out the window shut the fuck up at the noisy group-and they all laugh and i hear then jabbering to eachother...so now i try to fall back asleep and i realize now more light from the metro lights is shining through my window and i go back to the window and discover that cuz i slammed the window shut it messed up the curtains so i mess with that for a while-im getting annoyed trying to fix the curtains and the damn air conditioner is still making more noise-so i lose my temper and smash my ac with my fist but that messes it up and now the noise is 1000x louder and i feel like going crazy...my throat is parched now and i am soaking wet with sweat andi go to drink water from my water jug but cuz my aprtment is so humid the water is warm and disgusting...and now its not as cool a sit was before...tonight i am spending the night in a hotel i think-i cant do this again...it has begun to rain now so if it stays rianing i stay here and open windows to cool down my room...i would stay at my fiancee house but she is away for the weekend at lake george
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2008, 05:57:43 PM »
where do u live, in the states? europe?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 06:01:13 PM »
THIS SOUNDS LIKE A NIGHTMARE< i pray for oyu tonight natraul
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 06:03:32 PM »
where do u live, in the states? europe?
united states, east coast
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 06:05:12 PM »
THIS SOUNDS LIKE A NIGHTMARE< i pray for oyu tonight natraul
thank u jt-the rain helps though
w

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2008, 09:06:14 PM »
thank u jt-the rain helps though
If I hadn't discovered earplugs years ago, I'd surely be insane by now as I'm a light sleeper and live in a city apartment. Look for "Flent's" or any foam-rubber kind. They sell them at pharmacies and most supermarkets. Ever try em?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 07:59:45 AM »
If I hadn't discovered earplugs years ago, I'd surely be insane by now as I'm a light sleeper and live in a city apartment. Look for "Flent's" or any foam-rubber kind. They sell them at pharmacies and most supermarkets. Ever try em?
hmm i never thought of them-i will get them today-thank u
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 08:26:15 AM »
Have you tried running a fan? It helps drown out a lot of the background noise.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 09:12:46 AM »
Have you tried running a fan? It helps drown out a lot of the background noise.
i am going to buy an ocislating fan today-my air conditioner had a fan option on it-but after i punche dit its louder than ever
im gonna ge tone of those wondow fan i think
w