Author Topic: Is being Anti Muslim Un-American and anti-bodybuilding?  (Read 4031 times)

Alex23

Is being Anti Muslim Un-American and anti-bodybuilding?
« on: September 10, 2008, 08:57:33 PM »
The guys cleaning up the middle east are nothing short of heros.

GodSpeed to every one of them and I'll be honored to hire any one of them when they get back to our Prosperous and Free Country.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Re: Is being Anti Muslim Un-American and anti-bodybuilding?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 08:59:46 PM »
mars is gonna hate you for that...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 09:02:53 PM »
Funny how the US doesn't clean up the one place that needs it more than any other: Saudia Arabia  :-\

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 09:04:39 PM »
Funny how the US doesn't clean up the one place that needs it more than any other: Saudia Arabia  :-\

It's just a matter of time.

Tolerate the monkeys as long as they don't crap too much around.

If they do, Bring down the axe.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 09:07:29 PM »
The war in the Middle East has been almost as successful as that quick, effective, '4 weeks max' operation in that unpronounceable place in SE Asia..I forget the name.
O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 09:08:07 PM »
both candidates have said friendly things about the www.pickensplan.com

use domestic natural gas, until we find alternative fuel sources.  maybe not perfect, but a step in the right direction.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 09:10:00 PM »
both candidates have said friendly things about the www.pickensplan.com

use domestic natural gas, until we find alternative fuel sources.  maybe not perfect, but a step in the right direction.

hi 240---hows things  ;)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 12:08:02 AM »
The guys cleaning up the middle east are nothing short of heros.

GodSpeed to every one of them and I'll be honored to hire any one of them when they get back to our Prosperous and Free Country.

They won't recover. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 12:38:41 AM »
Or its own country...Saudi Arabia runs the USA

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 02:11:54 AM »
Or its own country...Saudi Arabia runs the USA

It's the other way around -  oil conspiracies.aside

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 02:58:36 AM »
Funny how the US doesn't clean up the one place that needs it more than any other: Saudia Arabia AMERICA :-\
C

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 08:49:35 AM »
To answer alex's question:

People around the world (mostly commies and muslims, true haters of freedom) consider american's evil. That include the dogs, babies, and people that have done nothing to them SO...

Its the same here, some of those fanatics lovers of the quran love the bombs and ak47, so i blame & hate the whole muslim community around the world for it.

Fair and simple.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 10:39:25 AM »
What an insensitive and disgraceful post. Insensitive to the American soldier who die in their thousand fighting an illegal, unholy and evil war that the American did not want or ask for.
You belitte their memory with such disregard for the situation. Do you understand that no one is winning this war? that American soldier are dying all the time and only live in a protected encampment in the green zone? your ignorance and misunderstanding is staggering.
 The American people need to fight to bring them home. Obama will do so I hope.
This is a serious and terrible business , these men die for no reason in war that they cannot win.

You insult these mens family making light of this

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 10:45:05 AM »
Look what these infidels has done to Saddams Iraq, once beautiful fertile Baghdad turned into a bloody hell.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 10:45:17 AM »
What an insensitive and disgraceful post. Insensitive to the American soldier who die in their thousand fighting an illegal, unholy and evil war that the American did not want or ask for.
You belitte their memory with such disregard for the situation. Do you understand that no one is winning this war? that American soldier are dying all the time and only live in a protected encampment in the green zone? your ignorance and misunderstanding is staggering.
This is a serious and terrible business , these men die for no reason in war that they cannot win.

I agree with almost all of this post. Damn! I wonder if there is a twelve-step/detox program?

/very classless pics, alex  >:( 

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:17 AM »

You "Sharma" are lower than dog shit on the scale of human worth.  Unless you are an American, shut the fuck up about what American's want.  Crawl back into your cave camel fucker.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 11:04:43 AM »
 Yea, sorry Alex..I've gotta go with Sharma on this  :o
This is the most pointless war I've ever seen..It's just put us at a totally unnecessary risk and both the US and UK governments are already working out how the fuck they can get out.
O

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 11:05:07 AM »
I demand an immediate removal of the pictures of the sons of his excellency Saddam Hussein (pbuh). uday was a bad man but hes still the son of.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »
You "Sharma" are lower than dog shit on the scale of human worth.  Unless you are an American, shut the fuck up about what American's want.  Crawl back into your cave camel fucker.

I talk to many Americans and all the ones with anything approaching a basic level of intelligence and education are dead set against this war and disgusted by Bush's illegal and tyrannical actions.
I have a unique insight as I have knowledge from both angles. I speak many languages and know America and the American people mindset. I also understand the Arab and Islamic. I know when this started that many innocents would die on all sides before American left in defeat.
Surely the lesson from Vietnam was there for all to see? It is one thing to make a mistake but to not learn from it is criminal. Bush is the real criminal in this.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 11:23:30 AM »
I talk to many Americans and all the ones with anything approaching a basic level of intelligence and education are dead set against this war and disgusted by Bush's illegal and tyrannical actions.
I have a unique insight as I have knowledge from both angles. I speak many languages and know America and the American people mindset. I also understand the Arab and Islamic. I know when this started that many innocents would die on all sides before American left in defeat.
Surely the lesson from Vietnam was there for all to see? It is one thing to make a mistake but to not learn from it is criminal. Bush is the real criminal in this.

You surely speak the AK47 language and the TNT languague, terrorist of allah.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 11:24:12 AM »
You guys paying attention to Sharma are bigger idiots than he is. He loves the attention and the typical responses his nonsense generates.  

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2008, 11:32:08 AM »
illegal war no weapons of mas destruction but tons of oils ;)
9/11 same Us bullshit story.
Because some rich company's wanna make profit poor educated soldiers have to die for them thats SAD
TEAM WOLF

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 11:34:41 AM »
illegal war no weapons of mas destruction but tons of oils ;)
9/11 same Us bullshit story.
Because some rich company's wanna make profit poor educated soldiers have to die for them thats SAD

Very sad and also the children in the schools and hospitals just incinerated. What did these children do? All so fat cats who would never send their sons to die can get richer.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 11:53:26 AM »
Very sad and also the children in the schools and hospitals just incinerated. What did these children do? All so fat cats who would never send their sons to die can get richer.

Your people could simply stop the war just by acting like human beings and not like animals.  Your people are simply savages.  Going to that shit hole middle east is like going back in time and witnessing evolution in progress.  You can see all the neanderthal tribes waring with each other over what?  Sand.  Fucking sand.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 12:00:53 PM »
Your people could simply stop the war just by acting like human beings and not like animals.  Your people are simply savages.  Going to that shit hole middle east is like going back in time and witnessing evolution in progress.  You can see all the neanderthal tribes waring with each other over what?  Sand.  Fucking sand.
Can you imagine if they had no oil? And they still live in huts, have bad teeth and beat their women for neanderthal reasons.