Author Topic: Ken Shamrock on fighting Kimbo  (Read 9650 times)

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Ken Shamrock on fighting Kimbo
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 07:22:23 AM »
is his beard legal in fighting?  ???
that could be like a pillow for his jaw and get in the way of punches landing

lol

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 07:46:22 AM »
Oh and btw like I said before Rogers is a B class HW at best, so what does that make Kimbo?
a star  ;)
!

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 08:05:39 AM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 10:51:01 AM »
!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 10:56:56 AM »
Jealousy is a bitch!
yeah that sucker is jealous of this  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 11:06:11 AM »
yeah that sucker is jealous of this  ;D
Do a side-by-side comparison of Kimbo's house, his car, the women he's sleeping with, and the status of his bank accounts, relative to yours.

You know and I know...jealousy of a black man is a bitch!  ;D
!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 11:11:40 AM »
Do a side-by-side comparison of Kimbo's house, his car, the women he's sleeping with, and the status of his bank accounts, relative to yours.

not in this lifetime  ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 11:22:55 AM »

ok maybe paris hilton  ::) :-\ :-X
I don't know who to feel more sorry for
50 cent
or paris hilton
 ;D

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 12:25:29 PM »
Jealousy is a bitch!

Whatever you say dude. Man, get off Kimbo's balls. We all know you like him, but that doesn't make him a true fighter. If so, explain him tapping out in the Thompson fight.....

EliteXC is sure trying hard to keep their money bag on tap. Looks like they have you fooled at least. Put Kimbo in with a real fighter, and he will get exposed for what he really is. A CAN.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 12:26:24 PM »
Whatever you say dude. Man, get off Kimbo's balls. We all know you like him, but that doesn't make him a true fighter. If so, explain him tapping out in the Thompson fight.....

[youtube][http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJoSs2V5YVk/youtube]

EliteXC is sure trying hard to keep their money bag on tap. Looks like they have you fooled at least. Put Kimbo in with a real fighter, and he will get exposed for what he really is. A CAN.
epic fail to put on a youtube video  ;D

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 12:35:08 PM »

[youtube][http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJoSs2V5YVk/youtube]

whats a real fighter?Its easy to talk all the shit you want about kimbo because your on the net.he trains,he fights,what does he have to do to be a real fighter?
DAWG

ASJChaotic

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 12:38:49 PM »
whats a real fighter?Its easy to talk all the shit you want about kimbo because your on the net.he trains,he fights,what does he have to do to be a real fighter?
beat a real fighter  ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »
couldn't have said it better myself

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2008, 02:01:32 PM »
epic fail to put on a youtube video  ;D

Thanks, brah. Fixed.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2008, 02:28:25 PM »
beat a real fighter  ::)

R U A real fighter?or just an internet tuff guy?
DAWG

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2008, 03:53:46 PM »
R U A real fighter?or just an internet tuff guy?
ha!
Of course all of his "fighting" is done through his keyboard. If he ever met Kimbo he wouldn't say shit except mumble under his breath.
!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2008, 06:48:41 PM »

So do a side by side comparison of you and Clay Aiken he has more money, a better house, better cars, and girls want to fuck him. You must be jealous of a fag? WTF does that have to do with Kimblo being a shitty fighter. Yeah he is a fighter, but he has fought NO ONE who is an A CLASS FIGHTER! Hasn't knocked anyone out that is good with his CRAZY POWER! Looks like a turtle on his back and will be exposed as soon as he fights real competition...

YOU KNOW AND THE REST OF THE BOARD KNOWS THAT IT MUST SUCK TO BE IN LOVE WITH A BLACK MAN! Benny "I love big dick" Blanco... :o :o :o :o :o :o

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2008, 07:00:42 PM »
I like what Dana said about Kimbo getting KTFO by Sean Gannon, most Kimbo fans tend to block this fight out from their minds, the others cite 'ilegal moves' by Gannon which is a bunch of B.S

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 01:49:55 PM »
So do a side by side comparison of you and Clay Aiken he has more money, a better house, better cars, and girls want to fuck him. You must be jealous of a fag? WTF does that have to do with Kimblo being a shitty fighter. Yeah he is a fighter, but he has fought NO ONE who is an A CLASS FIGHTER! Hasn't knocked anyone out that is good with his CRAZY POWER! Looks like a turtle on his back and will be exposed as soon as he fights real competition...

YOU KNOW AND THE REST OF THE BOARD KNOWS THAT IT MUST SUCK TO BE IN LOVE WITH A BLACK MAN! Benny "I love big dick" Blanco... :o :o :o :o :o :o
Wow, that was rich. You really got me good, bro.  ::)

!

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2008, 02:15:47 PM »

I think the bottom line you are trying to get at Sin is,

Kimbo = tomato can.........

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2008, 02:31:15 PM »
I think the bottom line you are trying to get at Sin is,

Kimbo = A guy who brings out my racist nature and scares me because he could knock me out and rape my pasty white ass like I was a f@ggot in a prison cell.
Fixed  ;D
!

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »
Fixed  ;D

I'm Hispanic, Einstein. Let me guess......... your African American: right. You remind me of Jedi Knight. Quick to key in pointless thoughts. What you are suffering from right now is called "ad hominem". Why don't you try and Google it, because I am sure you have no idea what it is. Anyway, point blank the topic is Kimbo still needs to prove himself to be a top contender. Not just win a couple backyard brawls, one MMA match against burnt out Tank, and a fixed fight....... Explain the youtube video. Since, you are Kimbo's cock warmer.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2008, 04:06:44 PM »
I'm Hispanic, Einstein.
Hispanic means Spanish speaking, and does not denote ethnicity or skin color, "Einstein." I know a little bit about "hispanics" and how that term is thrown around in certain circles when it suits you. I can call myself that term too if I chose to. ;)
Let me guess......... your African American: right.
Good guess! You deserve a no-prize!

You remind me of Jedi Knight. Quick to key in pointless thoughts.

Don't know him, don't give a shit about 'em, Slick. Your opinion of my "thoughts" is as worthless as your opinion about Kimbo.

What you are suffering from right now is called "ad hominem". Why don't you try and Google it, because I am sure you have no idea what it is.

No doubt I need a lecture from a "hispanic" jackass who possesses an education level likely a couple of rungs below mine.  ::) Even if you are reasonably intelligent and well-educated (which is doubtful), you should not be so quick to assume you know who you are talking to or what I know or don't know.

Anyway, point blank the topic is Kimbo still needs to prove himself to be a top contender.
Who said he didn't, jackass?

Not just win a couple backyard brawls, one MMA match against burnt out Tank, and a fixed fight.
It's not up for you to decide what fights are worthy or unworthy for Kimbo. He is a STAR due to his knocking fools out on the internet. If that annoys you, that is your fucking problem.

Explain the youtube video.
??? Learn to make sense before you converse with me, dunderhead.

Since, you are Kimbo's cock warmer.
The only cock I like to keep warm is my own. I'm sure you know something about bouncing nuts off your chin...you fuckin' maricon.
!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2008, 05:58:49 PM »
hate on haters tell kimbo to his face hes not a real fighter.
DAWG

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »
I would tell Kimbo to his face he's  not a true contender, I give the guy props for fighting, but he is far from special.. Do you think it would be a big scary thing to tell Kimbo he sucks, or what? I don't understand what kind of stupid argument you guys try to bring with, tell KIMBO HE SUCKS TO HIS FACE? WHY THE FUCK WOULDN"T YOU TELL ANOTHER MAN HE SUCKS? LOOK at the youtube videos of him fighting CHUMPS! Look at who he has fought. 1) Tank Abbott, give me a fucking break! 2) Ray Mercer, PLEASE DON"T MAKE ME START ON THIS ONE! 3) James Thompson, a can with a suspect chin *Yet Kimbo couldn't KO the guy? 4) Ken "I am so old I fart Fairy Dust" Shamrock?

Kimbo gets props from me because he fights, but that is all. Yet out of all the backyard brawls he fought bare knuckle against fat slobs how many did he bust open? If I hit you with a bare Knuckle I got a g spot that I am rippin skin open.. secondly he hasn't done shit to prove he deserves all the respect you silly children give him. Fedor would own him in a faster fashion then he did Big Tim. Alex would kill him, Andre O. would maul him, barnett would destroy him, Big Nog would kill him, brock would punish him, Frank Mir would kill him, Randy would eat him alive, I got a G spot on chuck vs. Kimbo, fuck who in the top 20 HW do you really think that Kimbo could bang with? Answer me that, I got 500 bones on vera vs. Kimbo.. see my point Kimbo is a fighter props to the big gorrilla however I think his punching power is suspect, he has zero ground game from what we have seen, (Dont even say he submitted Mercer because that don't mean shit.) I give him props for sticking with it and working on his game, but who the FUCK WOULDN"T WITH GETTING HANDED FIGHTS? Plus he is making more money then he ever dreamed of... So get the fuck off the guys nuts until he proves that he is worthy of all the praise that all of the internet "FIGHT EXPERTS"give him.