Author Topic: September to Remember!!!  (Read 1765 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: September to Remember!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2008, 02:23:57 PM »
Dude you should use the olive oil on food, like I make a big salad with spinach leaves 2 chicken breast, onion, tomato and use the olive oil for dressing fuckin great! Also try some whole wheat pasta, with olive oil, use some fresh ground pepper along with a steak great after a grueling workout!

ninja turtle

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2008, 02:39:15 PM »
epic 12 inch arms and adams apple.

This man right here reminds me very much of a man called daddypaddy, he invented popcorn and sea salt, very nice

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2008, 02:52:21 PM »
Dude you should use the olive oil on food, like I make a big salad with spinach leaves 2 chicken breast, onion, tomato and use the olive oil for dressing fuckin great! Also try some whole wheat pasta, with olive oil, use some fresh ground pepper along with a steak great after a grueling workout!
right but im trying to get in masive quantities although that does sound really good though. because the great falcon never learns from moderation only overconsumption megaconsuming or fasting
A

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2008, 03:05:28 PM »
right but im trying to get in masive quantities although that does sound really good though. because the great falcon never learns from moderation only overconsumption megaconsuming or fasting

keep that shit up and you'll die before you're 30.