Author Topic: started woking out again after almos 2 years, is muscle memory still there?  (Read 10626 times)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: started woking out again after almos 2 years, is muscle memory still there?
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2008, 06:08:05 PM »

ive been eating about 250g protein per day. hopefully that is enough.  im up 10lbs now and my waist has shrunk an inch.ive been eating alot but pretty much clean, i wonder if i should cheat sometimes..i have no desire to.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2008, 06:11:13 PM »
I think muscle memory comes back very quickly. You really dont have too eat as much to get the size back in comparison to what it took to get there. Muscle fullness comes backvery quickly and then the dense muscle should follow. As far as the strength goes, to me certain things are kind of like riding a bike where there are some lifts you alway stay decent at. These layoffs happen to me now if I get injured or sick and they used to happen for 6-7 months a years when I was still in high school due to wrestling season and summer time. I have never taken 2 years off but I could take 3 - 4 months off and always be able to bench 315 for atleast one rep, I could be 20 pounds lighter but mentaly 315 is always doable and therefore I can always do it. I'm always puzzled by guys who loose it all in 2 months, I find it pointless for them to workout to the extreme cause they can loose it easily due to illness or busy life not maiing it worthwhile to spend so many hours in the gym for something so temporary.  If you were really 255 at 12% then you should be able to get to a respectable weight and strength level in no time as you should have good genetics for it. The first few weeks are always a little embarrassing and I always prefer to workout at home during this period. Good luck broskie.
it took me about 6 months-year to lose most of the muscle ive lost up till now.  im definitly more muscular than when i started bbing at 15 years old though, all my gains were natural. i neglected to mention i did a tbol/anavar cycle but that only helped my strength really, which i maintained after i came off.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2008, 07:37:47 PM »
it took me about 6 months-year to lose most of the muscle ive lost up till now.  im definitly more muscular than when i started bbing at 15 years old though, all my gains were natural. i neglected to mention i did a tbol/anavar cycle but that only helped my strength really, which i maintained after i came off.
I think the cycle you took will aid you even further in reclaiming your former mass. There's a reason you can be called clean but not a natural anymore. You took your physique to a beyond natural point and even though you can not get there again naturaly, muscle memory should be able to take you a little further than what you could as a natty even if just slightly. None of this is based on science just what I have personaly observed at gyms.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2008, 07:51:08 PM »
I think the cycle you took will aid you even further in reclaiming your former mass. There's a reason you can be called clean but not a natural anymore. You took your physique to a beyond natural point and even though you can not get there again naturaly, muscle memory should be able to take you a little further than what you could as a natty even if just slightly. None of this is based on science just what I have personaly observed at gyms.
i dont know if i misread your post, but i took that cycle before i stopped working out 2 yrs ago..not recently.im not so sure it would be a good idea to just cycle right off the bat,since i just started working out a month ago. i plan to stay natty for at least 6 months-yr. im considering doing some gh though, just 2-3iu/day. 
anyway,ill probably post some pics in a month or so in the pics section.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2008, 07:56:51 PM »
i dont know if i misread your post, but i took that cycle before i stopped working out 2 yrs ago..not recently.im not so sure it would be a good idea to just cycle right off the bat,since i just started working out a month ago. i plan to stay natty for at least 6 months-yr. im considering doing some gh though, just 2-3iu/day. 

You could take 50 Dbol a day and 100 IU's of GH and slin, and you still wont crack the buck 50 barrier you little twink.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2008, 08:01:40 PM »
No bro I was just saying that the old cycle you took helps your muscle memory gains even further, just cause you went beyond what you were naturaly suposed to...that's all, I was not trying to tell you to juice after being back in the gym a couple of months lol