Author Topic: Deputy punches kid in throat - forgets about dash cam  (Read 5791 times)

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Deputy punches kid in throat - forgets about dash cam
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2008, 07:14:17 PM »
this is why no one cares when cops gets smoked.
thats why people cheered when arnold shot up the police station in terminator.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2008, 07:38:10 PM »
this is why i obey laws so i dont have to deal with stuff like this

a ,lot of u may not know but for many years i try to ebcome a cop-i took many tests and got far along in the application process but in the end i wa snever selected...
w

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2008, 07:58:01 PM »
You know the sad thing is that if their colors were reversed this incident would probably have gotten a lot more attention.

I don't doubt that for a second.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2008, 08:00:49 PM »
this is why i obey laws so i dont have to deal with stuff like this

a ,lot of u may not know but for many years i try to ebcome a cop-i took many tests and got far along in the application process but in the end i wa snever selected...

why?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2008, 08:01:28 PM »
w

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2008, 08:08:13 PM »
still, the kid had his hands out, the cop could've asked him a few times before hurting him just like the guy in the second video

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2008, 08:23:47 PM »
what do u mean...why what?

you failed on the interview part?
shotgun on the team

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2008, 08:28:03 PM »

you failed on the interview part?
no
i took about a lot of diff tests-i passed physcial, interview, written...but then they tell us out of 100 applicants they only picked 1 person...on state trooper test i got far...passed the written, physcial, memory, interview, but then there was a screw up w/ my paper work...i really wanted state trooper though...i wish i could take some tohers but i dont have the college credits for it-i think needing college for police is dumb...
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2008, 08:32:00 PM »
Wow, this one's a tough call...  I have hate for BOTH loudmouthed ghetto niglets and asshole cops who overstep their authority.   :-\

Can't we just shoot them both?  :D
Quoted for truth.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2008, 08:35:14 PM »
no
i took about a lot of diff tests-i passed physcial, interview, written...but then they tell us out of 100 applicants they only picked 1 person...on state trooper test i got far...passed the written, physcial, memory, interview, but then there was a screw up w/ my paper work...i really wanted state trooper though...i wish i could take some tohers but i dont have the college credits for it-i think needing college for police is dumb...

There was no screw up with the paper work...they simply didn't want you. JUdging by your posts here, I can see why.

Perhaps Jerome can throw some handcufs on you?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2008, 08:36:51 PM »
he had it coming

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2008, 08:37:55 PM »
bottom line is you can't step to a cop and that's what "ol boy" did....

you get up into a cops grill like that and you're pretty much fair game !

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2008, 08:38:48 PM »
bottom line is you can step to a cop and that's what "ol boy" did....

you get up into a cops grill like that and you're pretty much fair game !
That's why I try to avoid cops at all costs. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2008, 08:40:29 PM »
There was no screw up with the paper work...they simply didn't want you. JUdging by your posts here, I can see why.

Perhaps Jerome can throw some handcufs on you?
haha bob with the bitterness
w

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2008, 08:41:13 PM »
he wasnt "punched" in the throat. That kid had that coming and he knows it. m sure his dad would punish him the same way, that is asumming he knows he knows who his dad is

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2008, 10:47:02 PM »
how the fuck do u no the black guy was a punk? THe only evidence u saw in the case was the cop asking him "do u think im here cuz im white, white white, blah blah" all about race. im glad he got what he did.

Christ your a real good judge of character aren't you there Harley...Let me guess, you have been married at least twice and can't wait for the third one...Look the kid was a punk period(black,white,red whatever--don't matter)...But the cop is worse then punk...Two total douche bags...And nothing will come from it...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2008, 12:29:10 AM »
If that happened in CA (dont knwo wher eit is) he would be in for big trouble-not fired but would get decsciplined for sure.

The cop made 2 big mistakes;

1) the first was being in too close to the guy-police are trained to stay outside of punching range:

2)  the second, and far bigger mistake, was when he punched the guy wothout cause. If the cop felt threatened by the smack talk he should have stepped back and told the guy to relax. But you cannot arrest someone because they are talking shit to you, much less punch them in the throat.

That would be a federal case in CA., or anywhere actually, but for sure in CA.

He didn't exactly "punch" him in the throat.  ::) If he punched him for real the kid would be dead.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2008, 01:51:02 AM »
dude you can't tell me that kid in the wife beater isn't guilty! 
to you all black people with wife beaters are guilty  ::)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2008, 02:04:49 AM »
Wow, this one's a tough call...  I have hate for BOTH loudmouthed ghetto niglets and asshole cops who overstep their authority.   :-\

Can't we just shoot them both?  :D

Exactly  8)
S

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2008, 06:48:09 PM »
Christ your a real good judge of character aren't you there Harley...Let me guess, you have been married at least twice and can't wait for the third one...Look the kid was a punk period(black,white,red whatever--don't matter)...But the cop is worse then punk...Two total douche bags...And nothing will come from it...
You were better when all you did was dance.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2008, 07:40:27 AM »
Abuse of power is really funny until it happens to you.

The number of sadist getting vicarious pleasure out of this is disgusting.

It shows what sort of personality types are drawn to professions like this.

Someone has to do it. That's why police officer positions are one of the best jobs for job security. And they keep getting raises every few years as well. I've been on several ride alongs with some cop buddies of mine and let me tell you.....it's a stressful occupation where jerkoffs are constantly lying to you and your actions are always under a microscope. You think that's an example of abusing your power and authority? Ridiculous. The people getting arrested are the ones with all the rights.

That kid was acting like a smart-aleck jerkoff and he initiated movement towards the officer. The officer has no idea if the kid is possibly armed or dangerous and he was in full defense mode.

Now if the cop would have stretched the kid's underwear above his head in the form of an atomic-wedgie....well, that would be crossing the line. Give the officer some credit for showing some form of restraint in that department. :)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2008, 03:26:33 PM »
Someone has to do it. That's why police officer positions are one of the best jobs for job security. And they keep getting raises every few years as well. I've been on several ride alongs with some cop buddies of mine and let me tell you.....it's a stressful occupation where jerkoffs are constantly lying to you and your actions are always under a microscope. You think that's an example of abusing your power and authority? Ridiculous. The people getting arrested are the ones with all the rights.

That kid was acting like a smart-aleck jerkoff and he initiated movement towards the officer. The officer has no idea if the kid is possibly armed or dangerous and he was in full defense mode.

Now if the cop would have stretched the kid's underwear above his head in the form of an atomic-wedgie....well, that would be crossing the line. Give the officer some credit for showing some form of restraint in that department. :)

You're 100 correct, the cop did not know if the loud mouth kid was armed, nor do the cops know if ANYONE is ever armed. That alone does NOT give police the authority to use force.

Now, like I said the cop was way TOO close for his own safety-you never stand within punching range. The cop should have told the kid to relax-if the kid did not relax and continued to act like a nut case the cop could have cuffed him for his own saftey.

But, you do not get to go from someone smack talkig you to using force, PD does not get to do the following "I didn't know if he was armed so I blew his head off", that is not how it works in America.

For the record, GED educated moron cops, FF and prison guards in CA average $200K per year with benefits BEFORE overtime.

That is one of the BIG reasons this state is so fucked up economically. The City of Vallejo, CA just filed bankruptcy because the FF/PD compensation was so out of control.

San Diego is going to file BK eventually also, because the hole we have dug with the unfunded pension and unfunded healthcare for all City retirees is bleeding us dry.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2008, 08:28:16 PM »
You were better when all you did was dance.

You were better as ZEN :P

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2008, 10:05:44 PM »

I don't give him any credit.

This asshole deserves to be punished for his abuse of power.

If the cop was really afraid some scrawny punk running his mouth was going to pull a weapon and blow him away,

then all he had to do was restrain him.

We don't know if the cop was saying something to provoke the kid to run his mouth either.

I've watched the show cops; these high and mighty police just love to hear themselves talk from their moral high horse.

As upinthemguts said, this sort of behavior leads to police shooting people dead because someone moved the wrong way.

The police should fear being reprimanded for using force; for our own safety.

Whether you like the punk kid or not, this could happen to anyone.

What I see in the video is an asshole trying to impress the female cop by picking on some scrawny guy.

Typical neandertal behavior.

☠ Order of Nephilim

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2008, 11:16:47 PM »
the black guy deserved that and more.  The cop shoudl have taken him down.  ANY idiot, moron or imbecile knows you don't get up in the face of a cop like he did.  No matter how wrong he may be you don't that.  Cops deal with scum all day long and assholes.  You be nice to the wrong person and you get shot.  The only thing the cop did wrong is that he didn't taser that asshole as soon as he came at him.