Author Topic: CHAVEZ AND THE LITTLE INDIAN MORALES ARE RAGING TODAY  (Read 621 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
CHAVEZ AND THE LITTLE INDIAN MORALES ARE RAGING TODAY
« on: September 11, 2008, 05:19:54 PM »
so reading the news just now, i see that the president (can we call president someone who is a stupid indian with no education) told USA'S ambassador in bolivia, to gtfo now.
After that incident, JUST NOW, the crazy idiot from venezuela said:

"Here theres a country with dignity, fucking yankees. Go to hell 100 times" followed by a 72 hours deadline for usa's ambassador @ venezuela, to leave.

What is wrong with these 2 idiots, and why USA isnt doing the world a big favor, and nuke both countries.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: CHAVEZ AND THE LITTLE INDIAN MORALES ARE RAGING TODAY
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 05:26:26 PM »
They are idiots and doing plenty of damage to their countries. If the voters keep them in office, it's their own damn fault... My wealthy uncle left Venezuala last year out of fear of loosing everything to Chavez.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 05:31:22 PM »
They are idiots and doing plenty of damage to their countries. If the voters keep them in office, it's their own damn fault... My wealthy uncle left Venezuala last year out of fear of loosing everything to Chavez.

Not just your uncle, but almost all the wealthy people. Chavez will probably notice that the day he's broke.

leon

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »
Right wing u.s. supported dictators and their robber baron supporters have exploited the people of central and south America for generations. Viva the Revolution.