Author Topic: Obama On "Community Service"  (Read 8377 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama On "Community Service"
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2008, 07:51:39 PM »
240 when i first came to this site you were a staunch republican, what happened in 10 words or less?

I learned 911 was allowed to happen for oil/base agenda, and now i'm without a real party. :(

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2008, 07:52:24 PM »
Thanks Rob.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2008, 07:54:28 PM »
I learned 911 was allowed to happen for oil/base agenda, and now i'm without a real party. :(
Ventura in `12!
or Kucinich.
Lets hope.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2008, 07:54:49 PM »
I still love 99% of the repub party positions.

and i still vote local repub on everything, fo sho.

and i understand why it had to happen, bigger things above our paygrade, fine.

But aside from that, we're borrowing our way into some serious shit.  We bailed out 2 banks this week to a tune of 4.1 trillion doallrs, effectively increasing the total nat'l debt by 50% in one sunday afternoon.

Then FORD, GM, and lehman brothers will all ask for their bailouts this sunday.

It's corporate welfare, and it's mindboggling the repubs are leading it.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2008, 07:56:18 PM »

cool, everyone should be independent anyway, being a diehard for any party or person or religion sets you up for one of the worst feelings in humanity...betrayal.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2008, 07:58:28 PM »

But aside from that, we're borrowing our way into some serious shit.  We bailed out 2 banks this week to a tune of 4.1 trillion doallrs, effectively increasing the total nat'l debt by 50% in one sunday afternoon.

But as long as we have the strongest military, no one can demand that we pay, correct? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »
But as long as we have the strongest military, no one can demand that we pay, correct? 

No.  But they can stop lending tomorrow and we will be living in - drum roll please - the caveman ages in less than a month.

End china's lending tomorrow, and wall street closes in 96 hours.

your $ is worthless and you will soon be dealing with looters and shooters and the police/national guard are watching county insfrastructure and their own homes.

so yeah, the only thing keeping them from ending the lending is the trade deficit... china wants someone to buy their cheap lead toys at US walmarts.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2008, 08:02:23 PM »
The "strong" military is one of the MAIN problems of why we are just so proper fucked. Forgive the term.

General Dwight D. Eisenhower, arguablyThe United States Greatest General of any war. tried to warn the citizens to not let the military become so prevalent and massive in his Final Farewll Address.  He railed against the Military Industrial Complex.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2008, 08:02:54 PM »
No.  But they can stop lending tomorrow and we will be living in - drum roll please - the caveman ages in less than a month.

End china's lending tomorrow, and wall street closes in 96 hours.

your $ is worthless and you will soon be dealing with looters and shooters and the police/national guard are watching county insfrastructure and their own homes.

so yeah, the only thing keeping them from ending the lending is the trade deficit... china wants someone to buy their cheap lead toys at US walmarts.

what happens if the us puts an embargo on all chinese imports.  what happens to china?
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2008, 08:04:42 PM »
what happens if the us puts an embargo on all chinese imports.  what happens to china?

their economy would suffer by 20 to 40%, but they wouldn't die.  we would, sadly.

It'll probably never happen.  we keep propping it up, and our ace in the hole is that employees of those 800 military bases worldwide might just fire off their payloads into whatever nation they're stationed in, should their checks stop coming and they realize the dollar is no more.

So they'll likely find a way to keep it afloat.  our talk is just hypotheticals.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2008, 08:05:53 PM »
I can`t think of any one Republican position worth supporting.

Obama is not going to take your guns away.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2008, 08:06:17 PM »
their economy would suffer by 20 to 40%, but they wouldn't die.  we would, sadly.

It'll probably never happen.  we keep propping it up, and our ace in the hole is that employees of those 800 military bases worldwide might just fire off their payloads into whatever nation they're stationed in, should their checks stop coming and they realize the dollar is no more.

So they'll likely find a way to keep it afloat.  our talk is just hypotheticals.

This is great discussion.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2008, 08:07:14 PM »
in the 1930s, the two heads of the two biggest banks in america tried to overthrow FDR.  Yes, a president.

he knew that jailing them for treason would cause the banks to fold, and take the entire economy down with it.  So, he simply leaked word, the media put pressure on the guys, and it never happened.

They got away with treason because they could crash the economy.  They were more powerful than the president.

Oh yeah, and that was 80 years ago.  It's way worse today.  Ask JFK.  He promised to break up these groups.  He had a bad trip to dallas shortly threafter.  Some things you just can't beat, baby.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2008, 08:07:37 PM »

You aren`t Pro-Life, Against Homosexuals getting married and opposed to Stem-Cell Research and Bio-Medical Cloning and Gene Thearpies are you?

I would say you are not a Republican at all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2008, 08:09:48 PM »
You aren`t Pro-Life, Against Homosexuals getting married and opposed to Stem-Cell Research and Bio-Medical Cloning and Gene Thearpies are you?

I would say you are not a Republican at all.

I'm pro-life personally, but I fell no authority to tell any person what to do.
I am pro gun obviously.
I'm for limited welfare to those who need it, using drug testing and 2-kid limits (no money for kids #3-20.)
I'm for strong nat'l defense, but not borrowing.
I am for civil unions for finance purposes, but I don't want my kids seeing two men (mr and mr smith) kissing.  It's wrong, sure.  It's their right, i know.  But it makes me uncomfortable.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2008, 08:12:05 PM »
in the 1930s, the two heads of the two biggest banks in america tried to overthrow FDR.  Yes, a president.

he knew that jailing them for treason would cause the banks to fold, and take the entire economy down with it.  So, he simply leaked word, the media put pressure on the guys, and it never happened.

They got away with treason because they could crash the economy.  They were more powerful than the president.

Oh yeah, and that was 80 years ago.  It's way worse today.  Ask JFK.  He promised to break up these groups.  He had a bad trip to dallas shortly threafter.  Some things you just can't beat, baby.
The Panic of 1873 is interesting as well when the Gold Market was cornered by the President General Grant, his horrible monetary policies as well as enlisting the help and "expertise" his cronies, stealing millions and bankrupting the United States citizens and practically the world all in the favor of big business and contracts.  I think you will find it intriguing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_of_1873

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2008, 08:14:25 PM »

I'm pro-life personally, but I fell no authority to tell any person what to do.
I am pro gun obviously.
I'm for limited welfare to those who need it, using drug testing and 2-kid limits (no money for kids #3-20.)
I'm for strong nat'l defense, but not borrowing.
I am for civil unions for finance purposes, but I don't want my kids seeing two men (mr and mr smith) kissing.  It's wrong, sure.  It's their right, i know.  But it makes me uncomfortable.

In your opinion, why is a public display of affection amongst homosexuals something you don`t want to see, but are comfortable with a man and a woman.  Does this stem from a religious belief that you have?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2008, 08:20:51 PM »
In your opinion, why is a public display of affection amongst homosexuals something you don`t want to see, but are comfortable with a man and a woman.  Does this stem from a religious belief that you have?

Nope.  I want grandkids one day :)

I know most homosexuals know early on, they get a boner in gym locker room, while others get one watchign the cheerleaders.  I think they all go the same direction straight people go when we die.  We're all created from the same entity or force or matter.

I just would rather the kid not see it.  Same way I wouldn't let him see an NC-17 movie.  But two men kissing for 2 seconds vs. a male/female kiss.... it's just different.  I am flawed in this manner, I admit.  I would just rather it not be shoved in my face.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2008, 08:23:50 PM »

Some things really are hard-wired like that Adam.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2008, 08:29:15 PM »
governor paterson said whites use the term "community service" as a code for black people.

actually we just say Tarzan

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2008, 08:36:20 PM »
Some things really are hard-wired like that Adam.

I disagree.
I would characterize Rob`s revulsion based on personal fear as well as being xenophobic to a developing societal norm.  Most people in the early 1800`s were repulsed by seeing a woman`s ankles in public.  Even then, women were not permitted to eat in public with men as it was against the current societal norm.  We see this as totally absurd now and wonder what all the fuss was about. Rob is just behind and stifling the zeitgiest like many others  There is nothing biologically causing Rob to think this way.

He is instead fearful that his son would be gay, so therefore he admits a bias against gays in some manner.  It is clear he does not want his son to go through the ridicule and taunting perhaps that happen when a societal norm is not entirely embraced.  But by being so fearful, it only serves to extend the ban on accepting such norms.

He also states he wants grandchildren. I do find this kind of shocking if somewhat selfish as he is dictating to his son what he must do,have grandchildren, by trying to shape and meld him, hence keeping the gay out of his life.  I see the same behavior when children are taught religion.  Once the seeds of indoctrination are planted, that evil tree rarely can be uprooted.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2008, 08:57:11 PM »
I see the same behavior when children are taught religion.  Once the seeds of indoctrination are planted, that evil tree rarely can be uprooted.

Isn’t the gay agenda doing the same thing?

Who says that their behavior is normal? I consider it unnatural and abhorrent.

Why should I have to accept it? Why should it be deemed “normal behavior?”

Gay politics is the perfect example of moral recidivism.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2008, 08:58:55 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2008, 09:01:48 PM »
Isn’t the gay agenda doing the same thing?

Who says that their behavior is normal? I consider it unnatural and abhorrent.

Why should I have to accept it? Why should it be deemed “normal behavior?”

Gay politics is the perfect example of moral recidivism.

It is normal as it occurs in ALL known species of organisms. From Bacteria,Fungi,Plants, to Flys to Humans.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V