Author Topic: 1993 - best ever!  (Read 102127 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 1993 - best ever!
« Reply #950 on: December 06, 2008, 08:51:53 PM »
so basically you are agreeing with me that striations are the result of conditioning, and more striations are the product of better conditioning. ;)

yawn. ::)

Dorian Yates - Bodybuilding.com Interview

"I do know that genetically I have very thin skin. One girlfriend who was a beauty expert said my actual skin barrier is really thin, nothing to do with the subcutaneous fat underneath."

yes, you do since you are proposing some mysterious, not yet discovered factor responsible for Dorian's lack of separations and striations compared to 01 ASC Ronnie. The only things covering muscle are the skin, subcutaneous fat, and fascia.

however, Dorian has very thin skin and supposedly no subcutaneous fat. This leaves the fascia which is only 1 mm thick - hardly enough thickness to noticeably obscure definition. So what anatomical factor is responsible for Dorian's lack of definition?

see above.

so basically you are agreeing with me that striations are the result of conditioning, and more striations are the product of better conditioning. ;)

to a point no matter how dry & hard people become the amount & place of the striations are GENETIC no matter how dry & hard one becomes they can't create striations that aren't there genetically

Dorian Yates - Bodybuilding.com Interview

"I do know that genetically I have very thin skin. One girlfriend who was a beauty expert said my actual skin barrier is really thin, nothing to do with the subcutaneous fat underneath."

and ? why did Dorian diet for months on end?  ;) according to your logic he didn't have to because he had naturally thin skin lol

yes, you do since you are proposing some mysterious, not yet discovered factor responsible for Dorian's lack of separations and striations compared to 01 ASC Ronnie. The only things covering muscle are the skin, subcutaneous fat, and fascia.

I already told you striations are for the most part GENETIC and what lack of separations are you referring to? you don't think separations are genetic too , but need to have great conditioning to show them off ?

however, Dorian has very thin skin and supposedly no subcutaneous fat. This leaves the fascia which is only 1 mm thick - hardly enough thickness to noticeably obscure definition. So what anatomical factor is responsible for Dorian's lack of definition?

what and where is he lacking in definition? and no matter how dry & hard Dorian would get his biceps would never be split like Ronnie ever wonder why?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #951 on: December 06, 2008, 08:53:02 PM »
or option B - Andreas Munzer had better conditioning. ;)

Shawn Perine - 2008 Mr. Olympia Prejudging

"That title belonged to the incredible Silvio Samuel, who may have been the best conditioned pro to take a stage since the late Andreas Munzer."

And yet Slivio doesn't have striated rectus femoris why?  ;) in fact NO ONE does care to explain that one?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #952 on: December 06, 2008, 09:09:19 PM »
to a point no matter how dry & hard people become the amount & place of the striations are GENETIC no matter how dry & hard one becomes they can't create striations that aren't there genetically

::)

I didn't say a person creates more striations, you illiterate moron. I said they display more striations as conditioning improves. Some people are genetically predisposed to displaying striated pecs or triceps at higher body fat and water levels. However, they still lack striations in other parts such as quads and glutes. The closer a person gets to 0 body fat and water, the more striated they become.

and ? why did Dorian diet for months on end?  according to your logic he didn't have to because he had naturally thin skin lol

wtf are you babbling about? Dorian dieted to drop subcutaneous fat, which lies underneath the dermis. What does this have to do with his skin?

I already told you striations are for the most part GENETIC and what lack of separations are you referring to? you don't think separations are genetic too , but need to have great conditioning to show them off ?

you are purposely avoiding my question. What anatomical factor is responsible for Dorian's lack of definition at extreme conditioning levels compared to Ronnie? I'm not asking for what genotypic variable. I even provided an illustration of the skin and muscle layers to help you out. ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #953 on: December 06, 2008, 09:22:58 PM »
Jesus this is getting out of hand.

Shut the fuck up already.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #954 on: December 06, 2008, 09:57:11 PM »
Jesus this is getting out of hand.

Shut the fuck up already.
I agree.how do I remove myself from this broken record of a thread.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #955 on: December 06, 2008, 10:03:10 PM »
come to a f**king conclusion already, and just shut the f**k up  >:(

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #956 on: December 06, 2008, 10:04:23 PM »

and bizzy is iceman's gimmick

LOL, pathetic.

Fighting a losing battle and all you can do is post accusations.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #957 on: December 06, 2008, 10:05:56 PM »
come to a f**king conclusion already, and just shut the f**k up  >:(

ofcourse there is only ONE conclusion......RONNIE IS BETTER!!!!

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #958 on: December 07, 2008, 03:44:06 AM »
ofcourse there is only ONE conclusion......RONNIE IS BETTER!!!!

PEDO!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: December 07, 2008, 05:08:25 AM »
LOL, pathetic.

Fighting a losing battle and all you can do is post accusations.

we both know I'm right

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #960 on: December 07, 2008, 05:17:10 AM »
ND, it appears that Neo has conceded to your way of thinking, either that, or has given himself one hell of a self inflicted owning, according to the personal text under his avatar. lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #961 on: December 07, 2008, 05:27:09 AM »
ND, it appears that Neo has conceded to your way of thinking, either that, or has given himself one hell of a self inflicted owning, according to the personal text under his avatar. lol

He's obsessed with me , he's copied my style , my cadence , my signature  ;) he follows me from thread to thread trying to equal the score , they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery  :) another old adage comes to mind ' if you can't beat em join em ' and he knows he can't beat so just try and be like me lol

Dorian and I control a LOT of people's minds .

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #962 on: December 07, 2008, 05:31:42 AM »
Shawn Perine - 2008 Mr. Olympia Prejudging

"That title belonged to the incredible Silvio Samuel, who may have been the best conditioned pro to take a stage since the late Andreas Munzer."
LOL! Such bullshit. Souns like a Ronnie fanboy.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #963 on: December 07, 2008, 05:33:29 AM »
Neo, don't cry! :'(

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #964 on: December 07, 2008, 06:04:52 AM »
We need a judge in this debate.   
there is no end to it, other wise

but it would be obvious to  a judge.

think about it.

the Ronnie side relies on cold hard visual evidence - clips, videos , screenshots to show and demonstrate ronnie's clear superiority

the dorian side only relies on quotes, and does nothing but come up with excuses as to why the visuals are not real - everything from fake screencaps to 'better lighting' to 'better camera technology for ronnie's shots lol.. ::)" they say dorian looked better in person, but that apparently, ronnie and everyone else do not lol ::).

even they acknowledge that the visuals clearly show ronnie is better. their argument has become nothing but a campaign to discredit it all.. ::)

thats their only course of action to show dorian was better lol ??? ::)

it should be obvious which side has won..

any sane third party would see this.

case in point: the loose skin on dorian's lower back. you can show ND a billion shots with it in full display, but he won't believe it unless you can find a QUOTE to say that it existed LOL ::)

like contest reviews have to reference every single detail about a contest or competitor lol ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: December 07, 2008, 06:28:20 AM »

think about it.

the Ronnie side relies on cold hard visual evidence - clips, videos , screenshots to show and demonstrate ronnie's clear superiority

the dorian side only relies on quotes, and does nothing but come up with excuses as to why the visuals are not real - everything from fake screencaps to 'better lighting' to 'better camera technology for ronnie's shots lol.. ::)" they say dorian looked better in person, but that apparently, ronnie and everyone else do not lol ::).

even they acknowledge that the visuals clearly show ronnie is better. their argument has become nothing but a campaign to discredit it all.. ::)

case in point: the loose skin on dorian's lower back. you can show ND a billion shots with it in full display, but he won't believe it unless you can find a QUOTE to say that it existed LOL ::)

like contest reviews have to reference every single detail about a contest or competitor lol ::)

think about it.

PHOTOSHOPPED screencaps cold hard visuals my ass , worked screencaps by your buddy isn't evidence only evidence of your desperation

quotes , first hand accounts , the IFBB judging criteria , visuals ,  why would any of that matter?

they don't show Ronnie is better that's a lie , and you can even get his best year right NO ONE of any credibility says 1999 is his best year , Not Ronnie , not the magazines , not knowledgable fans NO ONE you can even get that right lol you post photoshopped screencaps and claim look he's better LMFAO

pictures back-up via firsthand accounts all confirm what I always maintained Dorian would beat Ronnie because he meets the criteria better than Ronnie , you idiots didin't even know what the judging criteria was until I posted it lol and you still don;t know how to apply it

ignorant fans spouting Ronnie is better conditioning than Dorian yet can't find one single quote to back it up lol great logic

case in point YOU and your idiot friends are the ONLY ones EVER to claim this , never before anywhere has this gem better uttered and you think you're on to something lol I I've posted two quotes specifically stating Ronnie's conditioning changed from 98 to 99 and not for the better yet you can't find me ONE single reference to Dorian supposedly having loose skin over the course of his entire career LMFAO

you're claiming one of the best conditioning bodybuilders of all-time has loose skin yet no mention what so ever is this more of your conspricay theory that Uncle Joe made sure no one mentioned it due to politics? lol you're a retard not only have you claimed he has loose skin on his lower back but BOTH triceps as well

I laugh at your stupidity and ignorance

I made a claim I backed them ALL up using pictures and video and quotes from professionals what have you done? claimed he lost the 1993 Mr Olympia to Flex and claimed Ronnie has better detailed calves than Dorian , and he has loose skin on his lower back and both triceps LMMFAO get the fuck out of here you dummy

This debate ended eons ago when you typed this bullshit I'm just adding insult to injury , there is NO debate that part past long ago when you claimed Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder of all time , this is me torturing you and making you commit to more insanely stupid statements and exposing your ignorance.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #966 on: December 07, 2008, 07:14:53 AM »
PHOTOSHOPPED screencaps cold hard visuals my ass , worked screencaps

like I said, the brutal excuses continue.

watch the video ND. watch it. Watch it and cry.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #967 on: December 07, 2008, 07:17:08 AM »
ignorant fans spouting Ronnie is better conditioning than Dorian yet can't find one single quote to back it up

why do you need a 'quote' to confirm everything? ::)

especially what you can plainly see with your own fucking eyes? ::)

eg. your loose skin bullshit - you still maintain that you need a 'quote' to believe it when we have posted a billion pictures SHOWING the FUCKING LOOSE  SKIN!

holy crap man do you need quotes for everything in your whole damn life?

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #968 on: December 07, 2008, 07:19:28 AM »
you're claiming one of the best conditioning bodybuilders of all-time has loose skin yet no mention what so ever

no, we are not 'claiming'

we are SHOWING:

holy crap man you are in complete and utter denial!!!!!!!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #969 on: December 07, 2008, 07:20:38 AM »
look at that

and ND will not believe the loose skin is there because he did not read about it in a magazine..

this is how fucked up this man is.

he probably needs a quote to confirm if he has a dick or not lol

Flower Boy Ran Away

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #970 on: December 07, 2008, 07:21:23 AM »
What about the pics of Ronnie with the same loose skin on his back?  When someone hits a rear double they have a tendancy to lean back.  You are then crunching down the skin on your lower back.  I don't consider that "loose skin". If the skin didn't do that then you would never be able to move.  Ronnie has it as well on some shots.  I don't see how that is a sign of being conditioned.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #971 on: December 07, 2008, 07:23:52 AM »
What about the pics of Ronnie with the same loose skin on his back?  When someone hits a rear double they have a tendancy to lean back.  You are then crunching down the skin on your lower back.  I don't consider that "loose skin". If the skin didn't do that then you would never be able to move.  Ronnie has it as well on some shots.  I don't see how that is a sign of being conditioned.

right. but the key thing is that the loose skin is not visible in all the shots like it is with dorian

secondly, we are not in denial like ND is.

if you show us a pic of ronnie with loose skin, we don't need a fucking quote to believe if it is there or not.

if it is visible in the pic, it is there. period. whether or not it is specifically commented on by a fucking magazine reporter..

ND is in complete denial of all visuals.

all of them.

that is what we are dealing with.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #972 on: December 07, 2008, 07:25:37 AM »
no, we are not 'claiming'

we are SHOWING:

holy crap man you are in complete and utter denial!!!!!!!

So, mythical loose skin is a deal breaker, but bitch tits are ok??  If Dorian had bitch tits, you'd be barking to no end, but as it is your hero, you pretend it does not exist.  You're a hypocrite.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #973 on: December 07, 2008, 07:47:48 AM »

please explain how loose skin is "mythical"

its right here

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #974 on: December 07, 2008, 07:49:23 AM »
So, mythical loose skin is a deal breaker, but bitch tits are ok??  If Dorian had bitch tits, you'd be barking to no end, but as it is your hero, you pretend it does not exist.  You're a hypocrite.

actually I don't really give a shit if dorian had loose skin, although it shows up in poses where it does not in ronnie.

the point here is the denial of clear real life visual pictures.

jesus christ we even circled for you morons and you STILL don't believe its there..

Flower Boy Ran Away