Author Topic: Natural Oils  (Read 876 times)

skipope007

• Getbig II
Natural Oils
« on: September 11, 2008, 10:31:33 PM »
Opionions on the quality of this stuff?  If you have specifcs on the specific kind deca, supertest 450, equipoise, etc please share.  Thanks guys.  And I do know it's not near as good as pharma grade, but how does it compare?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Natural Oils
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »
Opionions on the quality of this stuff?  If you have specifcs on the specific kind deca, supertest 450, equipoise, etc please share.  Thanks guys.  And I do know it's not near as good as pharma grade, but how does it compare?

Call me stupid, but if it's "not near as good as pharma grade", why the fuck are you ever contemplating trying it?

Maybe it's just me, but why would you want to inject yourself with shit you can't vouch for?   ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 10:56:47 PM »
Call me stupid, but if it's "not near as good as pharma grade", why the fuck are you ever contemplating trying it?

Maybe it's just me, but why would you want to inject yourself with shit you can't vouch for?   ???

DIV

Because it's about a fifth the cost of pharma grade and money is a scarce resource for me.  And that's why I'm here trying to find someone that can vouch for it.  Thanks.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 12:00:19 AM »
Because it's about a fifth the cost of pharma grade and money is a scarce resource for me.  And that's why I'm here trying to find someone that can vouch for it.  Thanks.

Wouldn't you be better off just saving your money for some pharmaceutical grade?

Isn't it about the quality of the experience?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...