Author Topic: Palin Links Iraq to Sept. 11 In Talk to Troops in Alaska  (Read 1406 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
Palin Links Iraq to Sept. 11 In Talk to Troops in Alaska
« on: September 12, 2008, 06:06:11 AM »
FORT WAINWRIGHT, Alaska, Sept. 11 -- Gov. Sarah Palin linked the war in Iraq with the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, ::) telling an Iraq-bound brigade of soldiers that included her son that they would "defend the innocent from the enemies who planned and carried out and rejoiced in the death of thousands of Americans."

The idea that the Iraqi government under Saddam Hussein helped al-Qaeda plan the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, a view once promoted by Bush administration officials, has since been rejected even by the president himself.

this unqualified lying bitch is crazy!

will americans EVER wake up?

NT

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Palin Links Iraq to Sept. 11 In Talk to Troops in Alaska
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 09:47:45 AM »
AQI.....AQI......AQI
L

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 09:49:57 AM »
FORT WAINWRIGHT, Alaska, Sept. 11 -- Gov. Sarah Palin linked the war in Iraq with the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, ::) telling an Iraq-bound brigade of soldiers that included her son that they would "defend the innocent from the enemies who planned and carried out and rejoiced in the death of thousands of Americans."

The idea that the Iraqi government under Saddam Hussein helped al-Qaeda plan the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, a view once promoted by Bush administration officials, has since been rejected even by the president himself.

this unqualified lying bitch is crazy!

will americans EVER wake up?

NT

I doubt it. It's really said that some people still believe that Iraq had something to do with September 11.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 09:51:56 AM »

To be fair, by taking out Saddam, we let Al Qaeda into Iraq.

Of course, the stupid woman won't talk about that.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 09:53:13 AM »

Exactly, we gave them a training ground. Not to mention that there were no WMD's found.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 09:58:43 AM »
Yeah....again what was she talking about AQI..not wmd's not Saddam...AQI. The fact that we've killed or capture most of the top AQI guys period, does not matter to anybody. Iraq has been an unmitigated disaster for AQ. They thought that the Iraqi's would continue to back them, that failed. They have been pushed out of most Iraqi provinces and the top guys have fled to Afghanistan where they have backing and protection, atleast for now.
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 10:08:23 AM »
WHat a brillian strategy! SO worthwhile! 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 10:15:38 AM »

Ummm....if Al Qaeda hit us on 9/11, does it matter WHERE our troops are kicking their behinds (as long as it ain't on our soil)?

Killing AQI (as HH6 calls them) in Afghanistan is good; but killing them in Iraq is bad?  ???

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 11:11:57 AM »
Ummm....if Al Qaeda hit us on 9/11, does it matter WHERE our troops are kicking their behinds (as long as it ain't on our soil)?

Killing AQI (as HH6 calls them) in Afghanistan is good; but killing them in Iraq is bad?  ???

Creating a GIANT FUCKING RECRUITING OPPORTUNITY for them was a brilliant move. Don't you think?  That way we can get more of them.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 12:08:32 PM »
All we did is fuel terrorism by going into Iraq...

S

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 12:19:39 PM »
Creating a GIANT FUCKING RECRUITING OPPORTUNITY for them was a brilliant move. Don't you think?  That way we can get more of them.

It ain't as if there were a handful of such recruiting opportunities for them, prior to the Iraq conflict.

All we did is fuel terrorism by going into Iraq...

Terrorism was fueled LONG before this started. Draw them all in one spot and go to work on them.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 12:34:39 PM »
It ain't as if there were a handful of such recruiting opportunities for them, prior to the Iraq conflict.

That's the point. Prior to the iraqi invasion, there were only a handful of recruiting opportunities for AQ. There were operating in only 6 countries. Now, thanks to bush's war which McCain/Palin want to continue, ...there are AQ recruiting posts all over the planet, and they are operating in 80+ countries.

Terrorism was fueled LONG before this started. Draw them all in one spot and go to work on them.

Ya, but it was only regular leaded fuel with 47 octane... and it was cut with water. Not much power to it.
Now, thanks to Bush's stupid myopic self sodomizing policies, ...AQ has bloody jet fuel. Thanks Bush!  :'(
w

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 12:35:49 PM »

Oh brother, we should appoint you to the CFR.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 12:48:26 PM »
That's the point. Prior to the iraqi invasion, there were only a handful of recruiting opportunities for AQ. There were operating in only 6 countries. Now, thanks to bush's war which McCain/Palin want to continue, ...there are AQ recruiting posts all over the planet, and they are operating in 80+ countries.

OR, those other 74 countries had recruiting operations all along. Al-Qaeda has been operating for a long time (you will recall they hit the WTC before in the early 90s and the USS Cole in 2000).

Ya, but it was only regular leaded fuel with 47 octane... and it was cut with water. Not much power to it.
Now, thanks to Bush's stupid myopic self sodomizing policies, ...AQ has bloody jet fuel. Thanks Bush!  :'(

Why don't you give thanks to Bill Clinton, for NOT knocking Al-Qaeda out the box, when they hit the Cole and the WTC?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2008, 12:50:33 PM »
OR, those other 74 countries had recruiting operations all along. Al-Qaeda has been operating for a long time (you will recall they hit the WTC before in the early 90s and the USS Cole in 2000).

Why don't you give thanks to Bill Clinton, for NOT knocking Al-Qaeda out the box, when they hit the Cole and the WTC?

Just to clarify, ...are you talking about AQ... or the FBI?   ::)
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 12:59:43 PM »

AQI is Al Qaeda Iraq and we use it to keep track of the dirtbags in Iraq as opposed to the guys operating in Afghanistan and abroad. Calmus I know ur pissed we're winning. I know American victories, less dead GI's, more dead ragheads...really pisses u off but sorry dude. We're winnning. Actually the US military is winning, u and the rest of the islamodirtbag apologists have done nothing to help. Calmus please tell us in ur vast military experience what tactics u'd use.  ::)
L

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 01:19:03 PM »
HH6, i think you're a good guy. but no one spins our military's ever changing objectives better than you !  ;D

NT

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 01:20:11 PM »
AQI is Al Qaeda Iraq and we use it to keep track of the dirtbags in Iraq as opposed to the guys operating in Afghanistan and abroad. Calmus I know ur pissed we're winning. I know American victories, less dead GI's, more dead ragheads...really pisses u off but sorry dude. We're winnning. Actually the US military is winning, u and the rest of the islamodirtbag apologists have done nothing to help. Calmus please tell us in ur vast military experience what tactics u'd use.  ::)

He probably thinks giving them what they want is the key to victory. Perhaps we should cede the entire planet to them so they can form the Muslim caliphate they want?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2008, 01:23:03 PM »
HH6, i think you're a good guy. but no one spins our military's ever changing objectives better than you !  ;D

NT

NT I oughta PM u but.....if and when I disagree with what we're doing I would never debate that here. I would never give an ammo to uninformed like Calmus or the other dirtbags who inhabit our board. I would gladly share a beer with and tell u how i think we've screwed up etc...but never ever on here. Read woodwards book and ask me where I disagree...not a whole hell of alot.

L

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2008, 01:38:44 PM »
NT I oughta PM u but.....if and when I disagree with what we're doing I would never debate that here. I would never give an ammo to uninformed like Calmus or the other dirtbags who inhabit our board. I would gladly share a beer with and tell u how i think we've screwed up etc...but never ever on here. Read woodwards book and ask me where I disagree...not a whole hell of alot.

my father in law is career military. (special ops) he can spin, but not nearly as well as you HH6 !  ;D

despite the spin, i'd still drink a few off the tap w/ ya !  :D

NT

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 01:43:13 PM »
Spins what I do baby.....
L