Author Topic: Sarah Palin Naked - Interesting commentary  (Read 4208 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sarah Palin Naked - Interesting commentary
« on: September 12, 2008, 07:06:17 AM »
She said "nucular." Twice.

I realized three things tonight. For one, if you are a McCain/Palin/Bush voter, you and I do not have a difference of opinion. We have a difference in brain power. Two, she really is as ignorant as I feared. And, three, she really is kinda hot. Basically, I want to have sex with her on my Barack Obama sheets while my wife reads aloud from the Constitution. (My wife is cool with this if I promise to "first wipe off Palin's tranny makeup." I married well.)

Now, I want to be clear and speak directly to those of you who LOVED that Palin interview. You're an idiot. I mean that. This is not one of those cases where we're going to agree to disagree. This isn't one of those situations where we debate it passionately and then walk away thinking that the other guy is wrong but argued well. I'm not going to think of you as a thoughtful but misguided person with different ideas who still really cares about the country and the world. No, sorry, not this time. This time, if you watched those interview excerpts and weren't scared out of your freakin' mind, then you're mentally ill, mentally disabled, or mentally disturbed. What you are NOT is responsible, informed, curious, thoughtful, mature, educated, empathetic, or remotely serious. I mean it.

But I like to think that anyone can change.

Stop voting for people you want to have a beer with. Stop voting for folksy. Stop voting for people who remind you of your neighbor. Stop voting for the ideologically intransigent, the staggeringly ignorant, and the blazingly incompetent.

Vote for someone smarter than you. Vote for someone who inspires you. Vote for someone who has not only traveled the world but who has also shown a deep understanding and compassion for it. The stakes are real and they're terrifyingly high. This election matters. It matters. It really matters. Let me say that one more time. This. Really. Matters.

No pics, just a witty title they used

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Sarah Palin Naked - Interesting commentary
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 07:55:16 AM »

I realized three things tonight. For one, if you are a McCain/Palin/Bush voter, you and I do not have a difference of opinion. We have a difference in brain power. Two, she really is as ignorant as I feared. And, three, she really is kinda hot. Basically, I want to have sex with her on my Barack Obama sheets while my wife reads aloud from the Constitution. (My wife is cool with this if I promise to "first wipe off Palin's tranny makeup." I married well.)

Now, I want to be clear and speak directly to those of you who LOVED that Palin interview. You're an idiot. I mean that. This is not one of those cases where we're going to agree to disagree. This isn't one of those situations where we debate it passionately and then walk away thinking that the other guy is wrong but argued well. I'm not going to think of you as a thoughtful but misguided person with different ideas who still really cares about the country and the world. No, sorry, not this time. This time, if you watched those interview excerpts and weren't scared out of your freakin' mind, then you're mentally ill, mentally disabled, or mentally disturbed. What you are NOT is responsible, informed, curious, thoughtful, mature, educated, empathetic, or remotely serious. I mean it.

Stop voting for people you want to have a beer with. Stop voting for folksy. Stop voting for people who remind you of your neighbor. Stop voting for the ideologically intransigent, the staggeringly ignorant, and the blazingly incompetent.

Vote for someone smarter than you. Vote for someone who inspires you. Vote for someone who has not only traveled the world but who has also shown a deep understanding and compassion for it. The stakes are real and they're terrifyingly high. This election matters. It matters. It really matters. Let me say that one more time. This. Really. Matters.

True, it's the "What's wrong with Kansas" attitude that we can't seem to shake.  Personality trumps competence, and it's killing us.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 08:20:41 AM »
so where is the "naked" part
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 08:21:48 AM »
dude where the fuck are the naked flicks

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 08:25:22 AM »
so where is the "naked" part

That's what I'm saying.  :-\

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 08:37:08 AM »

Meltdown

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 09:08:36 AM »
More left-wing double-speak.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 09:13:28 AM »
YOU REALLY MISSED IT WITH THIS ONE 240..I think you should post a picture of a naked chick just to calm the masses

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 09:18:22 AM »
YOU REALLY MISSED IT WITH THIS ONE 240..I think you should post a picture of a naked chick just to calm the masses

Please refresh and view the top post again. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 09:24:59 AM »
Thanks.

I feel better now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 09:26:39 AM »
Thanks.

I feel better now.

about your own T-levels?

Or our nation's future?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 09:33:05 AM »

Ozmo's quite happy with the way this nation is, and will not be doing anything to make it better or worse....

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 03:50:19 PM »
Ozmo's quite happy with the way this nation is, and will not be doing anything to make it better or worse....

Voting for either of them, makes it worse.  Not voting sends a message.  It's a vote either way.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 03:57:19 PM »
Voting for either of them, makes it worse. 

That's a rationalization.  It's like buying a stock.  You do your research, and you make your pick.  there's always the chance  you make the wrong pick, but you do what you can.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2008, 04:03:40 PM »
That's a rationalization.  It's like buying a stock.  You do your research, and you make your pick.  there's always the chance  you make the wrong pick, but you do what you can.

and you think i should pick between just 2 stocks?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 04:05:53 PM »
and you think i should pick between just 2 stocks?

you deal with what you get, not with what you wish you had. You're a grown man.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 04:10:46 PM »
Is there only two people running for President? Think outside the box......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 04:18:34 PM »
you deal with what you get, not with what you wish you had. You're a grown man.

Are you normally this condescending or are you spoiling for a fight?  I'm just trying to have a conversation.

Both candidates a pathetic.  I won't vote for either one of them.  I'll research the others.  If they are worse then i might just vote for one of them.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2008, 04:23:56 PM »
Are you normally this condescending or are you spoiling for a fight?  I'm just trying to have a conversation.

Both candidates a pathetic.  I won't vote for either one of them.  I'll research the others.  If they are worse then i might just vote for one of them.

I am being condescending... just a response to your attitude, which I basically read as "Only stupid people are voting in this election. All the enlightened people like me are going to be sitting this one out." Well, guess what, i'm going to be voting in this election.

you don't seem to be an asshole like Mark, so I wouldn't say I'm looking for a fight.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2008, 04:36:58 PM »
I am being condescending... just a response to your attitude, which I basically read as "Only stupid people are voting in this election. All the enlightened people like me are going to be sitting this one out." Well, guess what, i'm going to be voting in this election.

you don't seem to be an asshole like Mark, so I wouldn't say I'm looking for a fight.

I think you are reading too much into what i write.  Or maybe i'm giving off the wrong impression.

I don't think anyone who is voting is stupid and i am smart for not voting.  i respect the view points of a great many posters here on getbig from both sides.

I am genuinely disgusted in both candidates and wonder why we can't get better ones.

i can't in good conscience vote of either one of them.

BTW,  my name is Marc also.   ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 04:39:07 PM »
I am genuinely disgusted in both candidates and wonder why we can't get better ones.

because people who support them are idiots.    :D :-\

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2008, 04:43:02 PM »

i can't in good conscience vote of either one of them.

BTW,  my name is Marc also.   ;D

You expect too much.

If Obama sticks to what he's promised, then I'll be happy.

basically, the only things he can affect unilaterally as executive are foreign affairs and agency appointments.  
If we get out of Iraq, and we have people in power who actually care about Americans (as opposed to corporate interests), that's a marked improvement in my book.

Raising taxes and all that other bullshit require a Congressional majority, which I doubt he will have.  Unlike the idiot who got us into the deficit hole we're in currently.