Author Topic: Do any of the top pros do bloodwork?  (Read 1253 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Do any of the top pros do bloodwork?
« on: September 12, 2008, 12:36:08 PM »
And how are their lipids, liver enzymes etc? raised, normal?  :-\

Anyone got any clue?

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
Re: Do any of the top pros do bloodwork?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 12:49:27 PM »
Why would they need to get bloodwork? Are u suggesting that using test, deca, dianabol, insulin, halo, anti-estrogens, IGF-1, GH, tren, winny, and many other items year after year is BAD for your health? "bad things" only happen to those "other guys.." ::)

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 12:50:33 PM »
Probably everyone.

Atlest the smart ones.. Cutler...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 01:31:13 PM »
At first, I would say yes.  But all of their values are going to be way out of range given the enormous drug use.  And, its not like they are going to come off if their values are out of range.  So, I would revise my answer to be No.  What's the fucking point.  Its not like they will heed the results.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »
And how are their lipids, liver enzymes etc? raised, normal?  :-\

Anyone got any clue?

Top pros would have Doctors keeping an eye on things

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 01:35:23 PM »
Top pros would have Doctors keeping an eye on things

But then, if lets say their liver enzymes are way high, dont they have to stop? I dont think their doc says "go on, its ok".

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 01:37:22 PM »
But then, if lets say their liver enzymes are way high, dont they have to stop? I dont think their doc says "go on, its ok".

their liver enzymes will ALWAYS be sky high given the orals and injectibles these guys do.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 01:42:30 PM »

Of course they Doctor would have to advise him not to proceed out of fear of damage but ultimately they choice is theirs on what they do , ask Flex

Wayne Demilia on Flex Wheeler

" I've said to him many times, ' ' I said, Flex, you shouldn't compete no more. " He'd come in with a doctors' notes saying he's fine . How can I stop him legally from competing? He went the limit. Now, he's gone. Gotta have a kidney replacement. He took diuretics. They told him , don't take diuretics. He came off before the contests but it still did his kidney in. Now he needs a kidney transplant, he's on the list.

The thing that's gonna kill Flex is - and for a lot of these guys who have medical problems - it's hard for them...it's hard for Flex Wheeler to be Flex Wheeler if he's normal size. Flex Wheeler, genetically , the size of his wrists , his bones , he is the same size as me . He should be a 180 pound man. But if Flex Wheeler was 180 pounds and trim, he wouldn't be Flex Wheeler. Flex Wheeler will probably do further harm to himself, even if he gets a transplant , trying to get bigger. "

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 01:44:07 PM »