Author Topic: What will Jay's health be like in 10 years?  (Read 5642 times)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Re: What will Jay's health be like in 10 years?
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2008, 06:20:34 PM »
dude, HEALTHY as can BE!?!?!?

Jay nor Ronnie can even walk a flight of stairs without gasping for breath. Please explain?

Jay and Ronnie probably both have natural test levels less than that of a 3rd grader. Please explain?

Im just curious as to your thoughts on this and not trying to be a jackass-  but im assuming that you "see" them as "huge bodybuilders, look good and healthy" (on the outside) but yet u seem to disregard the effects hormones (not to mention the VOLUME pro's take) can have on the human body. The body doesnt LIKE to be 280 lbs shredded.... its bad. ITs not like they are doing 800g's of test a week/ some winny. They are using thyroid stimulators and insulin.

No I don't see them in that light, in fact Im 6'0 215 and trying to lose weight myself.  So I am definetly not some bigger is always better kind of guy.  But seriousy the way you describe them, getting tired going up a flight of steps, that describes half of overweight america.  Just because you get winded doing sprints doesnt mean you are about to keel over dead.  The way you and many describe them is as if death is sitting on their front steps ready to take them any day!

Sure being 280 shredded is unhealthy, but so is drinking, eating cheeseburgers, watching t.v. all day etc. etc.  Being fit is all relative.  I am definetly more functionaly fit than these huge bodybuilders and my 5'7 165 lb boxer friend is more fit than me, and Im sure Michael Phelps is more so than him.  That doesnt mean any of us our ready to check out anytime soon.

I just get tired of so many people that assume just because you do roids you must be unhealthy.  Im sure everyone on here can think of someone they know who is in their 60's who drank, smoke, and never worked out their whole life yet is still perfectly healthy.