Author Topic: What will Jay's health be like in 10 years?  (Read 5656 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: What will Jay's health be like in 10 years?
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2008, 02:52:53 AM »

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2008, 03:24:58 AM »
hope that trophy is worth it....... :-\

I guess he has some "secret formula" that will make everything go back to normal one day :o

what are you, his mother.....shut up fool

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2008, 05:35:39 AM »

Not Jay.

Anyone remember who it is?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2008, 06:18:03 AM »

ASJChaotic

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2008, 06:25:24 AM »
he is gonna go clean because his WIFE wants kids  ;D
hahahahaha it would be interesting to see if the myth of "steroids make you sterile" is true
jay sure hopes not lol, ;) his wife would leave him   :-\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2008, 06:28:32 AM »
his wife would leave him   :-\

No she wouldn't. She would take a look at they're bank balance and she would quickly change her mind...
No doubt about it...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2008, 06:58:07 AM »
he is gonna go clean because his WIFE wants kids  ;D
hahahahaha it would be interesting to see if the myth of "steroids make you sterile" is true
jay sure hopes not lol, ;) his wife would leave him   :-\

Marcus recently had a child, so its a myth.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 06:58:52 AM »
Marcus recently had a child, so its a myth.

really?
No doubt about it...

spinnis

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2008, 07:19:29 AM »

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2008, 08:53:40 AM »
My feeling about Jay is that he's fairly smart and disciplined which is reflected in his business ventures,  family life, etc. I would think he's the type that probably gets regular bloodwork done unlike a lot of these other guys. I seriously doubt he's a  recreational drug user or an alcoholic like some other bodybuilders out there. Has he shortened his life? Probably..but there are a lot of other bodybuilders out there who will probably die way ahead of him..of heart attacks, kidney failure from being dumb and reckless.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2008, 11:40:57 AM »
My feeling about Jay is that he's fairly smart and disciplined which is reflected in his business ventures,  family life, etc. I would think he's the type that probably gets regular bloodwork done unlike a lot of these other guys. I seriously doubt he's a  recreational drug user or an alcoholic like some other bodybuilders out there. Has he shortened his life? Probably..but there are a lot of other bodybuilders out there who will probably die way ahead of him..of heart attacks, kidney failure from being dumb and reckless.
cough cough markus ruhl  ;D

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2008, 11:57:20 AM »

Maybe he will live to 80. But, i bet the road there will be rough as opposed to if he stayed clean. Or, even moderately juiced for a coupe years. Jay im sure is pushing the envelope with what his body can handle. I love how everyone "just knows" he is gonna be alright because he is "smarter" than the others. I bet if u showed a few dr's/chemists his cycle/blood work compared to "healthy" people - they would agree with me. He probably has already severely damaged his heart. The human body doesnt like being 290 lbs shredded mass. Jay cant walk a flight of stairs without gasping for breath. Im putting 2 and 2 together here...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2008, 12:05:18 PM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2008, 12:05:41 PM »

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2008, 12:25:40 PM »
Maybe he will live to 80. But, i bet the road there will be rough as opposed to if he stayed clean. Or, even moderately juiced for a coupe years. Jay im sure is pushing the envelope with what his body can handle. I love how everyone "just knows" he is gonna be alright because he is "smarter" than the others. I bet if u showed a few dr's/chemists his cycle/blood work compared to "healthy" people - they would agree with me. He probably has already severely damaged his heart. The human body doesnt like being 290 lbs shredded mass. Jay cant walk a flight of stairs without gasping for breath. Im putting 2 and 2 together here...

Hahahaa. . . I bet every time Harley Buckshot hears that an old bodybuilder is fine and healthy he has a mini meltdown.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2008, 02:15:12 PM »
Why is this question not asked about Ronnie? Or was he always natural?

I wish good health for both of them, but it won't surprise me if both end up with some kind of health problem.

Ronnie has alot of health problems all ready, just watch his latest dvd he has no problem showing on cam all the prescribed pills he takes

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2008, 02:20:15 PM »

Anyone that is competing in the MR.O for more than 3 years straight.. is pushing the envelope with what his (their) body can handle.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2008, 02:23:34 PM »
Hahahaa. . . I bet every time Harley Buckshot hears that an old bodybuilder is fine and healthy he has a mini meltdown.

"old bodybuilders" of the 70's that we see alive and healthy today arent abusing exotic chemicals that we use today. Your little brain cannot comprehend that and i dont understand why?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2008, 02:28:48 PM »

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2008, 02:46:58 PM »
"old bodybuilders" of the 70's that we see alive and healthy today arent abusing exotic chemicals that we use today. Your little brain cannot comprehend that and i dont understand why?

Well I suppose when Dorian, Ronnie, and their ilk start dropping dead you have a case.  But right now in their mid 40's they are as healthy as can be.  Your argument doesn't hold water.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2008, 03:00:22 PM »
dude, HEALTHY as can BE!?!?!?

Jay nor Ronnie can even walk a flight of stairs without gasping for breath. Please explain?

Jay and Ronnie probably both have natural test levels less than that of a 3rd grader. Please explain?

Im just curious as to your thoughts on this and not trying to be a jackass-  but im assuming that you "see" them as "huge bodybuilders, look good and healthy" (on the outside) but yet u seem to disregard the effects hormones (not to mention the VOLUME pro's take) can have on the human body. The body doesnt LIKE to be 280 lbs shredded.... its bad. ITs not like they are doing 800g's of test a week/ some winny. They are using thyroid stimulators and insulin.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2008, 04:04:55 PM »
dude, HEALTHY as can BE!?!?!?

Jay nor Ronnie can even walk a flight of stairs without gasping for breath. Please explain?

Jay and Ronnie probably both have natural test levels less than that of a 3rd grader. Please explain?

Im just curious as to your thoughts on this and not trying to be a jackass-  but im assuming that you "see" them as "huge bodybuilders, look good and healthy" (on the outside) but yet u seem to disregard the effects hormones (not to mention the VOLUME pro's take) can have on the human body. The body doesnt LIKE to be 280 lbs shredded.... its bad. ITs not like they are doing 800g's of test a week/ some winny. They are using thyroid stimulators and insulin.
I agree with a lot you are saying. To me, health is extremely important which is why after a few contests and a few mild cycles in the 80's I decided to just train clean. For me, I could never do cycles of 1000's of milligrams a week of androgens, 10 to 12Ius and up of GH, Insulin, IGF1, thyroid, clen etc. Wouldn't dream of it...but for some people, a goal of being Mr. Olympia is more important than having good health. That is their dream and they take the risks, just like a Race car driver knows he could be killed if he has a bad crash. The problem with bodybuilding, at least financially, is a very bad risk/reward ratio. At least ballplayers are making millions of dollars which makes their juicing more understandable, probably don't go as high on the doses as bodybuilders either.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »
who was it that said you have to have the constitution of a horse or something like that, gh15?

jay might live to 90 and some guy who eats healthy and trains natural might drop dead tomorrow

E
E

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2008, 04:51:48 PM »
I do not know if this is revelent but 12 years ago a kid walked in at 180pound 6,2 rake after megadosing for 3 years this kid was huge,Due credit to him he was extremely dedicated he hit the magical 300 pound mark 135kg, he was a monster.
As told by a freind he was not satisfied and he started using growth, before this he looked healthy but 12 month after using growth he started to look unwell unable to do multiple sets he was out of breath,heaving.He saw his doctor and his Heart was nearly 50% larger than normal,he was fucked he dropped back down to i estimate150pounds,3 months later i saw him in the street it was scary he looked awfull we had a short conversation and he said that he was very ill, he did not go in to details.
One of the saddest cases i had ever seen
PS anybody heard of enlarged hearts from the use HGH, i am very interested to know if this has happened in any other cases like this.
If so please PM me.Thanks
Arnold For President 2012.2016