Author Topic: Atlantic City - AD Cherry one day out  (Read 10619 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Atlantic City - AD Cherry one day out
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »
wow! Way better than the Arnold!

AD will have to do like Toney Freeman and try to live with that tear

Levrone did it , A.D. can

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 06:39:54 PM »
AD, you aren't far from top 10 at all, this field was really stacked, in fact you crack top ten next show no problem IMO, we need more people with small waist to step up, Looked Awesome. BTW whats next show?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 07:32:13 PM »
AD will have to do like Toney Freeman and try to live with that tear

Freeman had his tear repaired, quite a bit of time later than when it occurred too.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 07:40:09 PM »
                        AD @ 2008 Arnold

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 07:44:50 PM »
Hey Ad

Hope you stick around. It's rare to see competitors with round muscle bellies and tiny waist these days.

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 08:12:43 PM »
Look awesome. Great delts and small waist. Keep hammering on that chest.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: AD Cherry one day out from the Atlantic
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 03:51:30 AM »
My eyes have always been open. And for your information shit I am a pro so Im on that level. I'm just not on that much shit! but seriously your right .Being that I was slightly overlooked in many peoples opinion and being 5 spots away from top 10 is such a far far journey........:) considering I beat will harriss 3rd at europa? and some huge guys armon shultz etc. I guess the 32 guys that finished behind me should retire and there should only be 10 guys per show the 10 best that fit the criteria for that stage for those particular judges and oh yeah you better pick the right look for the right day.What should be understood is bodybuilding is a sport judged on preferance and opinion,and ultimately its a business. one that i dont make a single $ from. By the way they didnt have a scale

TRANSLATION:  I use as much if not more but I don't have the genetics the Pro's do to gear...

Guys like you AD are a dime a dozen, get off the shit and you would weigh 190 and look like an average gym rat..

Your EGO has been knocked down a few notches I see...perfect rebuttal for someone in denial.  I will continue to say it over and over again because it is the truth. You DO NOT have the structure to obtain the mass to keep up in the pro ranks.  You will NEVER place in the top five at a Pro show...just because you turned Pro does not automatically make you out to be some bad ass like you act on these forums.  THe only thing you have is that small waist and that my friend will NOT win shows...

I will now sit back and let you send me another PM threat like you did on 2 different message boards after I called you out acting like a cocky 16 year old going through puberty.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 04:05:49 AM »
he looks great but that pec tear is sad

and why the hell, like any other investment (spending countless tens of thousands of dollars on his body; food, gear etc), take care of his investment and not take the time and money to fix his pec tear when he tore it.  Seem like a very costly and bad mistake to make, especially considering the career path he chose :-\

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 05:25:53 AM »
he looks great but that pec tear is sad

and why the hell, like any other investment (spending countless tens of thousands of dollars on his body; food, gear etc), take care of his investment and not take the time and money to fix his pec tear when he tore it.  Seem like a very costly and bad mistake to make, especially considering the career path he chose :-\

This is the best point made yet in this thread...instead of the 5k-7k he spent on gear, GH and slin...he could have taken a year off PAID for the pec tear surgery and come back with a FULL chest...ALSO AD Levrone and Freeman, whom I CANNOT believe you are comparing yourslef too  ::), had their injuries fixed IMMEDIATELY...you might have waited so long that there is no hope since the atrophy has set in....

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 07:19:26 AM »
This is the best point made yet in this thread...instead of the 5k-7k he spent on gear, GH and slin...he could have taken a year off PAID for the pec tear surgery and come back with a FULL chest...ALSO AD Levrone and Freeman, whom I CANNOT believe you are comparing yourslef too  ::), had their injuries fixed IMMEDIATELY...you might have waited so long that there is no hope since the atrophy has set in....

Freeman waited like 5 yrs. Shit, he had retired and come back before he even had it fixed. Take your feud to PM's please, some of us would like to have pro's posting here still.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 07:21:28 AM »
Freeman waited like 5 yrs. Shit, he had retired and come back before he even had it fixed. Take your feud to PM's please, some of us would like to have pro's posting here still.

Exactly, AD doesnt do this as a career, he does this because its something he loves to do. And the reason pro's dont post here on getbig is because of bullshit post like the ones above. Its pathetic.

Its called jealousy, because they see someone doing something they love doing and there good at it. Thats an accomplishment that most people simply cannot say that they've made.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 07:28:11 AM »
Levrone did it , A.D. can

Levrone had it fixed to where it is almost unrecognisable. It's very noticable on AD, but the rest of him does look much improved. I'm sure his placings won't be so bad provided the rest of him is at a top-tier level.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 08:29:07 AM »
Exactly, AD doesnt do this as a career, he does this because its something he loves to do. And the reason pro's dont post here on getbig is because of bullshit post like the ones above. Its pathetic.

Its called jealousy, because they see someone doing something they love doing and there good at it. Thats an accomplishment that most people simply cannot say that they've made.

I am hardly jealous my freind...AD has insulted people on other message boards like a child numerous occasions..I will treat him like he treats other people online.  I won an OVERALL at a show with 92 competitors last month, I am doing what I love to do as well...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 08:38:07 AM »
hahahhaa, i heard a funny story about AD from another competitor about his backstage "antics".

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 08:43:47 AM »
hahahhaa, i heard a funny story about AD from another competitor about his backstage "antics".

Yes Squad thats what I am referring too...  ;D

He got called out and got all pissed off about it.

But hey if he wants to make fun of the so called "non-Pro"  haters then go ahead.  I think it's amusing myself.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 08:45:08 AM »
Yes Squad thats what I am referring too...  ;D

He got called out and got all pissed off about it.

But hey if he wants to make fun of the so called "non-Pro"  haters then go ahead.  I think it's amusing myself.
no i think this is a different story, if you want to hear it PM me, i don't know if the guy involved wants his name or the story out there.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 09:10:50 AM »
get a gh gut A D

it works for silvio!

CHEVEN

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2008, 06:07:56 PM »
Dude, your arms look as big as your legs.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 08:48:54 PM »
Ok so just because he posts here we cant make logical and irrefutable points :-\

like any competitor even if they dont want to make a "living" off what they do, they still strive to be the best, that is the nature of competition and sports.  AD ruined his chance to be the "best", he ruined his chance to even be the "best he can be", it was a crucial strategic and tactical mistake.

its not a personal attack against him, we are just discussing BBing.

this board is called "Gossip and OPINIONS"----not "blatantly kiss pro's asses"

sikngga

• Getbig I
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2009, 09:36:50 PM »
2008 knox what is that hillbilly,we have shows with 130 competitors and up! Lindsay is the biggest amateur promoter in the country and we have yet to see the "2008 Knocks" champion in any national show attempting to compete with AD,Evan,Brandon.this sport is about who you know and don't piss off mouth..and since i judge and run with the majority of the top npc and IFBB judges,including the vice pres on my speed dial you might want to reconsider before you you pay your entry fee to any of our shows,stick with your 4h barn shows since all you will ever see of AD is him onstage in the Ifbb and you living off a regional farm championship you Joke of a person

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2009, 10:26:15 PM »
amazing seriously

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2009, 10:30:44 PM »
those are some crazy huge shoulders--

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2009, 12:09:33 PM »
AD's Gimmick account's ....rock hahaha brutal sending me a PM meltdown AD..those low carbs getting to you..

WWW.NPCTN.com LOOK IT UP and see how I did..

BTW the show had 92 competitors....

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2009, 12:12:08 PM »
amazing seriously
Thats what I thought= Siknigga is AD's trainer...lol

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2009, 12:14:02 PM »
2008 knox what is that hillbilly,we have shows with 130 competitors and up! Lindsay is the biggest amateur promoter in the country and we have yet to see the "2008 Knocks" champion in any national show attempting to compete with AD,Evan,Brandon.this sport is about who you know and don't piss off mouth..and since i judge and run with the majority of the top npc and IFBB judges,including the vice pres on my speed dial you might want to reconsider before you you pay your entry fee to any of our shows,stick with your 4h barn shows since all you will ever see of AD is him onstage in the Ifbb and you living off a regional farm championship you Joke of a person

u f'n clown you won the overall ?
« Sent to: akers1021 on: March 02, 2009, 09:56:15 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah you won the NOVICE overall...who fuc# are you idiot.middle weight who lost in the open class let alone the overall  is that honesty in your part of the country no wonder kentucky thinks you're a joke and y Cal rolls you up every year in football. shut the fu## up before i find you and twist you into a Kumora....grow up bored little nobody from nowhere stick with your farm shows you will never be on the national stage u stupid hick

hahahahahahah brutal meltdown....BTW you might want to look the results up CLOWN...