Author Topic: Atlantic City - AD Cherry one day out  (Read 10620 times)

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Atlantic City - AD Cherry one day out
« on: September 12, 2008, 03:09:19 PM »
looking peeled

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: AD Cherry one day out from the Atlantic
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 03:18:21 PM »
I wonder if he's improved from that chest tear

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 05:03:14 PM »
Can't see the problem that was so noticeable a while back.

In fact you're looking damn good, AD! Good luck to ya this time out.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 06:46:16 PM »
can't see much but it looks like he looks way better then at the arnold

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 06:48:40 PM »
How could he NOT look better than he did at the arnold...

Great arms, good delts, small waist...but no chest size, density, nothing...chest is thinner than local level guys...wont make top 10....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 07:05:16 PM »
Thats a crazy look, he will do well, his Arnold version was a disgrace.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 07:06:49 PM »
looks good!
w

CHEVEN

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 07:08:34 PM »
Decent size arms and shoulders but like a 12 year old girl with the chest.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 07:23:47 PM »
Rooting for Adorthus to place well.

Waist like a cheerleader/shoulders like he has on football pads, FREAKY arms..especially triceps.

As for his Arnold package earlier in the year.. well...

;D

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »
PED
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 08:22:05 PM »
Guy looks Great...However, who knows where he'll place.. this is the IFBB afterall

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 09:39:38 PM »
Needs to put the seat down. She'll scream.

dlee

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 12:33:32 AM »
AD is looking amazing. His career best. Congrats.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 01:46:14 AM »
That's not Mike Arvilla.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 02:05:33 AM »
Was the chest tear fixed since the last comp? Looks much better. Arms look huge too. Great build.

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2008, 02:36:38 AM »
Amazing structure.

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 02:10:54 PM »
This was a much better showing. I guarantee i tried just as hard for the Arnold as I did for the AC. I just didnt have the same result. I have not had the pec tear fixed but its my understanding that theres not much they can do after 4 yrs. So i worked on my front delts and started doing rows uner the chin or upright rows and I'm working on filling in around the tear. I had a knee problem since before the arnold and thats getting better so being able to train legs again will help tremendously,and ask anyone at golds gym modesto or in shape city modesto and they'll tell you they havn't seen me train legs in months I'm not trying to make an excuse because I'm honestly really happy with the results from the weekend,Im just giving some factual info and looking forward to really making a statement at the Iron Man if all goes well. Thanks for support positive and negative thats why we live here freedom of speech. train hard and safe and enjoy your friends and family A.D. CHERRY

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 02:33:01 PM »
This was a much better showing. I guarantee i tried just as hard for the Arnold as I did for the AC. I just didnt have the same result. I have not had the pec tear fixed but its my understanding that theres not much they can do after 4 yrs. So i worked on my front delts and started doing rows uner the chin or upright rows and I'm working on filling in around the tear. I had a knee problem since before the arnold and thats getting better so being able to train legs again will help tremendously,and ask anyone at golds gym modesto or in shape city modesto and they'll tell you they havn't seen me train legs in months I'm not trying to make an excuse because I'm honestly really happy with the results from the weekend,Im just giving some factual info and looking forward to really making a statement at the Iron Man if all goes well. Thanks for support positive and negative thats why we live here freedom of speech. train hard and safe and enjoy your friends and family A.D. CHERRY

I am glad your eyes have been opened and you understand that the PROS is WHOLE OTHER level from the Am. ranks...You have a LONG was to go before you crack the Top 10 at any Pro show, but it is good you understand this now. 

BTW, what did you weigh in at in Atlantic
City?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Atlantic City - AD Cherry one day out
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 02:37:27 PM »
Well stated, AD! Thanks! And best of luck to ya in your upcoming contests.

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 05:09:59 PM »
AD.  You looked fantastic.   Great job.   I have a question for you.   What exactly are you doing to help fill in your chest from your pec tear?   I had a pec tear four years ago and would any help I can get to fill in that gap.   Also, what show are you planning on next?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 05:13:53 PM »

A.D. you look great man , best of luck.

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 05:34:28 PM »

I am glad your eyes have been opened and you understand that the PROS is WHOLE OTHER level from the Am. ranks...You have a LONG was to go before you crack the Top 10 at any Pro show, but it is good you understand this now. 

BTW, what did you weigh in at in Atlantic
City?
My eyes have always been open. And for your information I am a pro so Im on that level. I'm just not on that much shit! but seriously your right .Being that I was slightly overlooked in many peoples opinion and being 5 spots away from top 10 is such a far far journey........:) considering I beat will harriss 3rd at europa? and some huge guys armon shultz etc. I guess the 32 guys that finished behind me should retire and there should only be 10 guys per show the 10 best that fit the criteria for that stage for those particular judges and oh yeah you better pick the right look for the right day.What should be understood is bodybuilding is a sport judged on preferance and opinion,and ultimately its a business. one that i dont make a single $ from. By the way they didnt have a scale

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 05:49:13 PM »
AD.  You looked fantastic.   Great job.   I have a question for you.   What exactly are you doing to help fill in your chest from your pec tear?   I had a pec tear four years ago and would any help I can get to fill in that gap.   Also, what show are you planning on next?
I've had prob after prob every year and it always stems from flat bench. I've finally given in to the fact that i cant flat bench anymore. so first of all get that out of your mind. so ofcourse your bread and butter is incline I like d-bell but in all honesty I did a lot of hammer strength and heavy fly's. I think the most significant changes you can make are in the delts and pec tie ins. so front presses arnold style or hammer strength has a great front delt machine not the behind the neck version its a cross between a high high incline and shoulder press I use it at golds san jose we dont have it here in modesto so modify the smith if you have to. secondly front laterals one at a time so that you can create the natural movement your fist should raise up and inward finishing in front of your nose(arms extended ofcourse) but not straight out,it makes a difference. and the last thing is upright rows or rows under chin some people call them. and really stretch I don't do it enough but every therapist I talk to tells me the same thing and thats physical thereapist....:) i hope that helps and I'd love to do the Iron Man. I have to get my left knee checked out I'll only do it if im 100% apparently i have a image to uphold.  I just explained to my son all about the show and my experiences over the weekend, and I'm truly blessed to have fans and travel and meet fellow competitors from all around the world. I'll try to be on the boards more ask me anything anytime and I'll answer what I can

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 05:54:35 PM »
Good to have you posting A.D.  :)

..seen here at the Atlantic city this past weekend.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 06:35:27 PM »
wow! Way better than the Arnold!

AD will have to do like Toney Freeman and try to live with that tear