Author Topic: Why Do So Many Rightwingers ...  (Read 1003 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Why Do So Many Rightwingers ...
« on: September 12, 2008, 04:10:01 PM »
Why Do So Many Rightwingers think there is only Leftwing brainwashing and not any Rightwing brainwashing??

So many are bashing the left. The people who speak for the right are only pawns in this game.

I will say the left has it's pawns to. I'm sure one of you whinos will bring up the left so I will do it for you.

So whats the deal?? you don't think there is any rightwing brainwashing going on?

Cardfan

• Getbig III
Re: Why Do So Many Rightwingers ...
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 04:18:43 PM »
Why Do So Many Rightwingers think there is only Leftwing brainwashing and not any Rightwing brainwashing??

So many are bashing the left. The people who speak for the right are only pawns in this game.

I will say the left has it's pawns to. I'm sure one of you whinos will bring up the left so I will do it for you.

So whats the deal?? you don't think there is any rightwing brainwashing going on?

Sure. There is that. But how can you say that all people who speak for the right are pawns. If you really believe that, then I believe you are the one that has been brainwashed. There are some very valid points that have been made on the right side of things.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 04:24:58 PM »
Sure. There is that. But how can you say that all people who speak for the right are pawns. If you really believe that, then I believe you are the one that has been brainwashed. There are some very valid points that have been made on the right side of things.
Good post imo

And yes, MB_722...I feel that there is "brainwashing" on both sides also.  I know a woman who took everything her "Priest" said as true and fact. 

I'd be considered right-wing on many issues but I want to know the truth and understand it properly.   If we all research where the candidates stand on the issues that are most important to us we can make more informed choices.

R

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 04:28:28 PM »

each side has their pawns. Not all, but many. It's party politics I don't like.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 04:30:56 PM »
Good post imo

Yeah, for a billy-goat.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 04:31:29 PM »
but I want to know the truth and understand it properly.   If we all research where the candidates stand on the issues that are most important to us we can make more informed choices.

I agree. Everyone wants this.

When I look at politicians or their wives. I don't trust them. I find toooo many people take their leaders for their word rather looking at their intentions. No one questions why they are saying or doing what they are doing. Why, because they are the leader. you can't question the leader because it may look bad. I'm tired of stuff like this.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 04:32:24 PM »
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 04:34:48 PM »
I agree. Everyone wants this.

When I look at politicians or their wives. I don't trust them. I find toooo many people take their leaders for their word rather looking at their intentions. No one questions why they are saying or doing what they are doing. Why, because they are the leader. you can't question the leader because it may look bad. I'm tired of stuff like this.

agree
R

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 04:51:45 PM »
???

If a billy-goat wandered into somebody's house, found their computer, turned it on, logged onto getbig and made that post, I would think it was a good post. because of the remarkable ability displayed by the billy-goat, not for the content of the post.  In any case, I strongly suspect that a billy goat did wander into somebodys house.....

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 04:53:53 PM »
you are such a smart guy Calico. My gawd we are in awe.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 04:55:22 PM »
you are such a smart guy Calico. My gawd we are in awe.

you do realize you are being played by the repug party. you spew out repug propaganda all the time.

If you saw it for what it was you wouldn't be for it. Or maybe you would because you believe it.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 05:08:08 PM »
NO!. I get my info from very many sources. You automatically assume that I adhere to the party opinion. You couldn't be farther off. I check things out. I have studied more information today than you have in the last month. You leftist believe everything you see on MSMBC and the blogs. My god how can you be that blind.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 05:12:47 PM »
quite the chatty little billy goat we have here.  ;D

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 05:21:58 PM »
Again with the personal attacks.  ::) So typical. Are you really that weak? C'mon.