Author Topic: Ronnie's biceps vs. Nasser's biceps over the years.  (Read 4472 times)

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Ronnie's biceps vs. Nasser's biceps over the years.
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2008, 12:30:35 PM »
Ronnie's calves were FULL OF SYNTHOL.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/877076/ronnie_coleman/

Watch this and tell me there's anything whatsoever suspicious about them. You will do exactly that of course but anybody with a little sense can clearly see these calves are not full of oil.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2008, 01:02:27 PM »
U asshole!!.. Did I say that Nasser's arms were better than Ronnie's??.. Ur donkey mind is just imagining things..

Compering them is too much, sorry you fail.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »

Watch this and tell me there's anything whatsoever suspicious about them. You will do exactly that of course but anybody with a little sense can clearly see these calves are not full of oil.

its no use reasoning with these idiots.

they know ronnie was so much better than their hero dorian, they will take any shot they can at him, no matter how far fetched.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2008, 01:32:14 PM »

HIS LEGS ARE FUCKIN INSANE IN THAT VIDEO.
from incomplete data

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2008, 01:38:09 PM »
Hey Hulkster, post pics of the split Bis
I

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2008, 03:52:39 PM »
Compering them is too much, sorry you fail.

So the IFBB judges who called them out together to compare them were "too much"?  ::)

Sharief - since you're new to this site, just though I'd let you know unless you hate Nasser you will get accusations (only by a select unique few like "IFBBwannaB") of being racist, delusional, gay, etc.

Oh and if you don't hate Nasser, Flylo will assume that you are Nasser himself posting  ;D  The retard has already accused me of being Nasser, as well as Sharma, now you, and a few others  ::) 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2008, 03:54:18 PM »
Nasser's arms were very balanced and huge, but they were never as freaky as Ronnie's.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 04:03:34 PM »

no problem
Flower Boy Ran Away

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2008, 04:04:51 PM »
 ;)

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2008, 04:06:46 PM »
NOT Oil-Free...But Ronnie DOES have some of the Best Arms EVER. EVER.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2008, 04:35:07 PM »
Yeah Ronnie did have some of the best all-round arm development etc...although SERGIO'S arm size was rite up there as well

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »
So the IFBB judges who called them out together to compare them were "too much"?  ::)

Sharief - since you're new to this site, just though I'd let you know unless you hate Nasser you will get accusations (only by a select unique few like "IFBBwannaB") of being racist, delusional, gay, etc.

Oh and if you don't hate Nasser, Flylo will assume that you are Nasser himself posting  ;D  The retard has already accused me of being Nasser, as well as Sharma, now you, and a few others  ::) 

Yes man let them "the idiots" call us Nasser 1, Nasser 2, Nasser 3.. etc.. Exactly like the members of the French revolution.. Hhahahahahaha..

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2008, 06:37:37 PM »
;)
Beautiful, aesthetically peaked biceps right there. :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2008, 06:41:31 PM »
Yeah Ronnie did have some of the best all-round arm development etc...although SERGIO'S arm size was rite up there as well

Albert Beclese also had wonderful arms.. Actually I was shocked when I saw his pics for the first time when I was a kid..

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2008, 07:12:17 PM »
Ever think about competeing again mate? you had a good set of abs and chest, or are you done?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2008, 07:20:25 PM »
Ever think about competeing again mate? you had a good set of abs and chest, or are you done?

Many thx Johhny.. I was 20 years old in this pic. I am 29 now and I still have the same body  8).. Of course I am not very lean like in the pic. but I still keep these abs  ;D.. I really liked competing but unfortunately it needed a very hard diet which is something difficult for an old family man like me..

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »
Yeah i hear ya bud, i competed in Local shows back between 1993-97 and did o.k, i still go hard down the gym and have followed BB since 1988...the standards sure have changed alot, i recall all the boyz down the GYM going on about LEE HANEY and how "bad" his biceps were and that he could never have beaten Arnold etc...Then Dorian came along witch i did-not think at the time he was a improvment on the level Lee Haney had set, til he showed up on STAGE @ the 1993 show ...i couldn,t beleave my eyes...the Bloke was INCREADIBLE... that year and 1995, then came Ronnie who like Dorian had done in 1993 was out of this world @ the 1998 show, ive never seen Ronnie in person,  but when i saw the 1998 MR OLYMPIA on VHS...the jaw dropped again guy looked like someone from out of space...Now here we are in 2008....don,t know what you think bud (and the other getbig blokes) but i don,t see any advance or "improvements" @ all in Jay Cutler...no disrespect intended, he comes across as a top bloke, very approchible, well presented etc...just don,t see how he is a advance in the standards that LEE, DORIAN, and RONNIE have laid down.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2008, 10:15:51 PM »

I don't remember who exactly but plenty of your group of Nasser fan boys had they're fair share of racists post.
Actually being a fan boy based solely on the fact that Nasser is arab makes you a racist too.
This thread is a perfect example, pushing on your "Synthol" knight on and on and completely ignoring the facts.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2008, 11:53:20 PM »
Can't beat the king baby.  8)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2008, 12:21:56 AM »
Actually being a fan boy based solely on the fact that Nasser is arab makes you a racist too.

So what motivation would I have, as an East Indian, to be a fan of a bodybuilder "solely based on the fact that he is Arab," and how does that make me racist?  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2008, 03:15:34 AM »
Yeah i hear ya bud, i competed in Local shows back between 1993-97 and did o.k, i still go hard down the gym and have followed BB since 1988...the standards sure have changed alot, i recall all the boyz down the GYM going on about LEE HANEY and how "bad" his biceps were and that he could never have beaten Arnold etc...Then Dorian came along witch i did-not think at the time he was a improvment on the level Lee Haney had set, til he showed up on STAGE @ the 1993 show ...i couldn,t beleave my eyes...the Bloke was INCREADIBLE... that year and 1995, then came Ronnie who like Dorian had done in 1993 was out of this world @ the 1998 show, ive never seen Ronnie in person,  but when i saw the 1998 MR OLYMPIA on VHS...the jaw dropped again guy looked like someone from out of space...Now here we are in 2008....don,t know what you think bud (and the other getbig blokes) but i don,t see any advance or "improvements" @ all in Jay Cutler...no disrespect intended, he comes across as a top bloke, very approchible, well presented etc...just don,t see how he is a advance in the standards that LEE, DORIAN, and RONNIE have laid down.

Oh bud., so u r an old gym rat like me!! :D.. I really respect ppl like you who keep their strong bodies with them over the years.. Plz if possible post some pics from ur contests.. U know when I was a teenager I had a good body for my age and I liked the feeling when the older guys were looking at me either with admiration or jealousy!!.. There was a very huge strong guy (but not good looking) who didn't believe I didn't take any drugs or even supplements and kept confirming that I was taking this and that!!.. Some "idiots" here on this board remind me of this guy, they just don't want to believe what u say :).. Now as our gym is full of many strong teenagers and early 20s guys I still like the feeling when these younger guys look at me with admiration.. If I live till I am 50 or 60 or even 70 I hope God gives me the strength to keep the ability and love to train..

I agree with you totally.. Watching Lee Haney, Dorian, &, Ronnie was something else than watching Jay Cutler.. Jay doesn't leave the same effect on u after watching him.. But for me Dorian was more impressive over his competitors than Ronnie was over his competitors.. May be not because by the time of Ronnie there were a lot of huge top guys beside him while in the days of Dorian he was much bigger than all the others (till Nasser came of course)..  But at their best I see that Dorian could beat Ronnie..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2008, 03:22:37 AM »

here.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2008, 03:24:28 AM »
So what motivation would I have, as an East Indian, to be a fan of a bodybuilder "solely based on the fact that he is Arab," and how does that make me racist?  ::)

Man tell this smart kid also that even some one like me who is from Egypt doesn't consider Nasser as Egyptian or even Arab.. For me he is German!!.. And when I made this thread (which I had made actually for BodybuildingPro.com) I swear I only liked to show a comp. between 2 big champs over many years.. If I wanted to show Nasser's superiority over Ronnie's I would be stupid to choose biceps pose!!.. Both guys had good biceps and arms in general but they were of totally diff. types..

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2008, 06:47:31 AM »
Maybe not in 95, but from then on it was pretty obvious he was using oil.

Ronnie never touched oil.

Off-season, injects to stretch muscle facia and allow for more muscle growth, a well-known practice followed by pros with great arms. Its real muscle at end of day, not fake, for show purpose.

I wouln't know this for a fact, but it is very likely, Ronnie however, had amazing arms his whole career, so, who knows...

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2008, 08:28:39 AM »

The Nasser gang is upset...ohhh....buy yourself a few of Nasser underpants to make yourself happy again.  :-*