Author Topic: New pic of ME  (Read 7194 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: New pic of ME
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2008, 09:51:37 PM »
Bro I won the light heavy and overall there, are you calling me a liar? You aren't bigger then me, if you think you are then man up and post a pic.Thanks anyway I will show you pics when this diet is over in Nov of this year and I think you will change your mind but in the meantime nothing wrong with constructive critisism, :)
Tacobell has posted pics and from what I've seen, he dwarfs you.

If it's what you want, keep at it, don't get discouraged. You look good.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2008, 09:53:09 PM »
Hey Now, I gotta tell you something bro
people on here just SAY SHIT and don't back it up
unlike me, they are always 280 pounds of muscle naturally or bench 700 pounds or they are cage fighters  or something  ::)
I'm not like them, I back up everything i say
and all they do is pick on others and be hypocrites  :-\

I know I just like calling them out on it.  So much hate and jealousy on this board, it's very entertaining.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2008, 09:54:21 PM »
I know I just like calling them out on it.  So much hate and jealousy on this board, it's very entertaining.
what can I say? I had to find out the hard way  :-\
WELCOME TO GETBIG  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2008, 07:40:37 AM »
what can I say? I had to find out the hard way  :-\
WELCOME TO GETBIG  :D
Maybe so, but Bodybuilding isn't about size, Taco bell doesn't look as good and definatley not a shredded, I've seen his pic and the only way to know if someone is bigger then someone else is satnding next to each other, we all know if Shawn Ray stood next to Kovacks he would get darfed but if you saw in pictures shawn looks bigger. Taco Bell, if bigger then his arms are bigger then 20 inches and thighs bigger the 30 inches, chest bigger then 54 inches because those are my current measurements, pics of the past don't indicate how big you are now so if you want to take a stab at me then we can produce a video measuring Taco body parts and I can do mine and I can assure he isn't bigger because I had 18 months of off season since those pics and my diet started at 5'8 250 pounds. Anything to take my mine off dieting, so remember this is just for luaghs and fun, BTW you are doing a great job on the positive board as moderator.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2008, 07:53:25 AM »
ok onetimehard-u have a good build much respect for that
but i see a lot of things wrongs with your body
your arms looks really poor to me and remind me of tubes with no peak
u just look average to me nothing amazing-u remind me of the guy whos in good shape at the gym or walkiing along the baordwalks
it also look like back of your necks is hairy so pleas shave that

i dont think u will ever turn pro though-lot of guys out there that look better than u i think
w

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2008, 08:26:44 AM »
nice gas station shades

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2008, 08:48:24 AM »
Maybe so, but Bodybuilding isn't about size, Taco bell doesn't look as good and definatley not a shredded, I've seen his pic and the only way to know if someone is bigger then someone else is satnding next to each other, we all know if Shawn Ray stood next to Kovacks he would get darfed but if you saw in pictures shawn looks bigger. Taco Bell, if bigger then his arms are bigger then 20 inches and thighs bigger the 30 inches, chest bigger then 54 inches because those are my current measurements, pics of the past don't indicate how big you are now so if you want to take a stab at me then we can produce a video measuring Taco body parts and I can do mine and I can assure he isn't bigger because I had 18 months of off season since those pics and my diet started at 5'8 250 pounds. Anything to take my mine off dieting, so remember this is just for luaghs and fun, BTW you are doing a great job on the positive board as moderator.
post up a picture, let's see these 20 inch arms, 30 inch legs and 54 inch chest.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2008, 09:45:41 AM »
post up a picture, let's see these 20 inch arms, 30 inch legs and 54 inch chest.
I love it love it when the haters come out, it gives me a rush ;D. I can prove anything trust me but I've shown picture and I've done leg work already to prove people like you and chaos wrong before, so this time why don't one of you guys give me something back. Chaos says Taco dawrfs me so why not let getbig decide this not you guy's biased opinion, everybody knows you guys are boys, so your going to stick together, I have no one, but I don't need anyone because I am a strong as hell and can back it up and I don't think I'am big but I know I have 20 inch arms, so bring a video of something and I'll do the same just for jokes, why not everybody here is bored so why not entertain them, Non of you guys want to step up.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2008, 09:52:36 AM »
I love it love it when the haters come out, it gives me a rush ;D. I can prove anything trust me but I've shown picture and I've done leg work already to prove people like you and chaos wrong before, so this time why don't one of you guys give me something back. Chaos says Taco dawrfs me so why not let getbig decide this not you guy's biased opinion, everybody knows you guys are boys, so your going to stick together, I have no one, but I don't need anyone because I am a strong as hell and can back it up and I don't think I'am big but I know I have 20 inch arms, so bring a video of something and I'll do the same just for jokes, why not everybody here is bored so why not entertain them, Non of you guys want to step up.
all i see is words on a screen and no pics, while you're at it throw in a video of your infamous 700 pouns deadlift and 500 pound flat bench too. ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2008, 09:57:28 AM »
all i see is words on a screen and no pics, while you're at it throw in a video of your infamous 700 pouns deadlift and 500 pound flat bench too. ::)
I ain't going through with this over and over again, I have posted videos of me lifting and If you ain't throwing anything back then why am I wasting my time? Ok You want to do this right now, I show you 7 plates per side deads and you never post again on getbig deal? Accept this so that everybody here on getbig know, if I don't deliver in the next 15 days  I will be gone forever, my word.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2008, 09:59:02 AM »
I ain't going through with this over and over again, I have posted videos of me lifting and If you ain't throwing anything back then why am I wasting my time? Ok You want to do this right now, I show you 7 plates per side deads and you never post again on getbig deal? Accept this so that everybody here on getbig know, if I don't deliver in the next 15 days  I will be gone forever, my word.
same old ultimatum bullshit, just post the video to prove me wrong, as everyone knows when someone posts proof i always apologize and admit i was wrong just like i did with BigJ when he posted his video.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »
quaker oats how about we see your splended physique?  ::)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:25 AM »
Look Onetime, I'm not trying to compare myself to you, thats not the point.  You want to be a bodybuilder and I dont.  Youve spent the last few years focusing on that goal, and I have not.
As you said, its not all about size, there are many more factors.  You have a much better flow to your physique than I ever did, that would be the correct analysis between the two of us, as you said its not always about who carries more muscle.
Now the pics you posted were from some time ago, so perhaps you've blown up as you said and will really wow everyone in the coming weeks, hell I hope you do.  My whole point was that in those pics you lack the size to turn pro, and look farther than two years away from the necessary size.
You look great, we've all said that, but at the same time, you dont really want people blowing smoke up your ass all the time, telling you you're the next Mr.O, do you?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »
well buddy looks like you owned this guy too  ;D way to be

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2008, 10:06:05 AM »
well buddy looks like you owned this guy too  ;D way to be

Please stay out of this thread, men are talking.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2008, 10:06:39 AM »
quaker oats how about we see your splended physique?  ::)
lol ;D
same old ultimatum bullshit, just post the video to prove me wrong, as everyone knows when someone posts proof i always apologize and admit i was wrong just like i did with BigJ when he posted his video.
let me get this straight, I gear up for a heavy deadlift day which will take me 3 day in advance, go outside my scheduled time to workout because I can't bring a camara in the gym without getting kicked out, so has to be done at 2 am. have to drag someone out with me to film it and in the process risk injury because I've been ,low carbs for 6weeks all for some fatso on the net to sayt ""GOOD FOR YOU " sorry butvnot enough, but for you to stop posting would be enough then a bout 500 people on getbig will thank me because nobody likes you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2008, 10:08:21 AM »
Please stay out of this thread, men are talking.
the only man here is me since I am getting no respond for my challanges 8)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2008, 10:08:47 AM »
lol ;Dlet me get this straight, I gear up for a heavy deadlift day which will take me 3 day in advance, go outside my scheduled time to workout because I can't bring a camara in the gym without getting kicked out, so has to be done at 2 am. have to drag someone out with me to film it and in the process risk injury because I've been ,low carbs for 6weeks all for some fatso on the net to sayt ""GOOD FOR YOU " sorry butvnot enough, but for you to stop posting would be enough then a bout 500 people on getbig will thank me because nobody likes you.
you believe that people have told me "you look great cuz you work out"
THATS the difference between an olympic athlete and a couch potatoe isnt it?
people who DO IT and people who DON'T  ::)
it's like saying "you have money cuz you work"  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2008, 10:10:22 AM »
lol ;Dlet me get this straight, I gear up for a heavy deadlift day which will take me 3 day in advance, go outside my scheduled time to workout because I can't bring a camara in the gym without getting kicked out, so has to be done at 2 am. have to drag someone out with me to film it and in the process risk injury because I've been ,low carbs for 6weeks all for some fatso on the net to sayt ""GOOD FOR YOU " sorry butvnot enough, but for you to stop posting would be enough then a bout 500 people on getbig will thank me because nobody likes you.
::) more bullshit backing out and talking, excuses, excuses.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2008, 10:11:22 AM »
how about you back up every bullshit that give us?
common post a pic
I'm sure you look great  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2008, 10:12:44 AM »
Well I'm out for the day if you change your mind about the challang You know I'm in anytime. see ya. ;)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2008, 10:15:29 AM »
the only man here is me since I am getting no respond for my challanges 8)

You know bro, I really think you need to take a quick step back and reevaluate.
Do you remember the Alex A thread?  He pretty much (despite small incident) let his physique do the talk and thereby earned everyones respect.
You seem to just enjoy running your mouth.  Maybe you made great improvements, but all the pics you've posted show that you think you're much better than you actually are  FACT.
If you're referring to a challenge you made to me, lets understand that I think bodybuilding as a 'sport' is stupid, thats why I stopped several years ago.
So I'm glad you do this for yourself, but even if you get your pro card, it wont help you garner any more respect out of me cause I just dont care about bodybuilding.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2008, 10:18:36 AM »
Well I'm out for the day if you change your mind about the challang You know I'm in anytime. see ya. ;)
translation=you can't deadlift 700 or bench 500 and you don't have 20 inch arms, 30 inch legs and a 54 inch chest.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2008, 10:22:04 AM »
translation=you can't deadlift 700 or bench 500 and you don't have 20 inch arms, 30 inch legs and a 54 inch chest.
there are people who talk and back it up, and there are those who talk shit are 120 pounds 35% bodyfat, live in their mom's basement and work at walmart

you sir are the second one   :'(

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2008, 10:23:29 AM »

hahahaha
someone should make a tribute thread, and post all the translations you've ever done  ;D