Author Topic: 240's blatant liberal bias exposed  (Read 1124 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
240's blatant liberal bias exposed
« on: September 13, 2008, 09:35:20 AM »
I have sat here puzzled for nearly two months on why a so called republican sucks liberal penis like a tootsie pop while posting every single article he can find demonizing the McCain ticket and the republican party, unless he has another agenda. Low and behold here it is-->

240 writing about McCain:
He's the war hero who wrote the foreward to the famous 911 Popular Mechanics article.

And there it is. Known as getbigs resident 911 conspiracy theory nut, 240 hates McCain because McCain supports the 911 myth debunkers.

You could have simply said thats the reason you hate John McCain and hence are voting for Barry Obama. You can stop the masquerade now. You've been outed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240's blatant liberal bias exposed
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 09:40:45 AM »
I'm not voting for Obama either.  I post articles that make dems look bad as well.  I'm voting libertarian in November.

Cav posted, and I hadn't seen him in a while.  He was one of my old 911 debate buddies for years.  So I had to give him the 911 angle on this election.

Whorewell, what does it matter what I believe?  There aer so few undecideds at this point anyway.  If you're debating politics fiercely on a message board, you already know who you're voting for.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 09:42:57 AM »
Ouch

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 09:52:41 AM »
I'm not voting for Obama either.  I post articles that make dems look bad as well.  I'm voting libertarian in November.

Cav posted, and I hadn't seen him in a while.  He was one of my old 911 debate buddies for years.  So I had to give him the 911 angle on this election.

Whorewell, what does it matter what I believe?  There aer so few undecideds at this point anyway.  If you're debating politics fiercely on a message board, you already know who you're voting for.

Then stop with the 'Palin just took a dump and didn't wash...updated on CNN' threads. 
yawn

Good post Mr. Whorewell.
W

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 05:53:47 AM »
I dont care who you support, what agitates me is your dishonesty. As Ive said a left wing loon like Decker makes no bones about his delusional allegance to the left, so while I may dislike him personally and attack his views, I respect someone who is forthright about their beliefs. You on the other hand put on this masquerade instead of just telling the truth. You dont like McCain because he is an outspoken critic of 911 CTs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 05:58:55 AM »
You dont like McCain because he is an outspoken critic of 911 CTs.

Right.  I'm entirely cool with him borrowing us into bankruptcy, starting a 3rd elective war, legislating morality, and spitting in the eye of diplomacy. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 06:07:36 AM »
lol dude its so obvious- Of your last 3 alleged reasons two are ONE reason (which are based on the Sarah Palin interview), and legislating morality? You sound like a walking left wing blog camapaign poster. How is John McCain legislating morality?

And borrowing us into bankruptcy? You mean by establishing Universal Healthcare?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 06:12:03 AM »
I dont care who you support, what agitates me is your dishonesty. As Ive said a left wing loon like Decker makes no bones about his delusional allegance to the left, so while I may dislike him personally and attack his views, I respect someone who is forthright about their beliefs. You on the other hand put on this masquerade instead of just telling the truth. You dont like McCain because he is an outspoken critic of 911 CTs.
'As Ive (sic) said"...'  

See that's the problem.  You just can't stop saying things.  Stop it.  Problem solved.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 06:17:54 AM »
I have sat here puzzled for nearly two months on why a so called republican sucks liberal penis like a tootsie pop while posting every single article he can find demonizing the McCain ticket and the republican party, unless he has another agenda. Low and behold here it is-->

240 writing about McCain:
He's the war hero who wrote the foreward to the famous 911 Popular Mechanics article.

And there it is. Known as getbigs resident 911 conspiracy theory nut, 240 hates McCain because McCain supports the 911 myth debunkers.

You could have simply said thats the reason you hate John McCain and hence are voting for Barry Obama. You can stop the masquerade now. You've been outed.
If 240 is such a lib, why do I disagree with so much of what he says?  His position on war is as far away from liberal as you can get.  His position on the 2nd Amendment is strongly pro-gun.  His economic views are conservative.  His roles of government seem conservative.  Where exactly do you challenge 240 is liberal on?  I see him calling BS where he sees it, why don't you grow some balls and actually challenge 240 on a conservative issue and see where he stands?  Oh, you say you don't have the balls, yea... I thought so...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 06:23:35 AM »
GW,

have you not read my posts?  If my beef was about 911, I'd post about 911.

Cav22 and I have a funny history with arguing 911, so when he came outta nowhere and posted about election, I had to give him the 911 angle.

There is no agenda to my posts.   If I wanted to talk about 911, I sure would.  Mccain sucks because he's Bush 2. 

I'm republican on most domestic issues, but I'm not too happy with our BS borrowing, elective wars, and inability to use diplomacy.

Mccain's on TV today talking about how he'll clean up WAll Street.  Why didn't he mention his concerns for the 30+ years he's had such a platform to do so?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 06:27:20 AM »
Hugo pipe down and have a glass of water or something.

You must have been stuck under a rock for the past two months not to see what I (and most people who post here) have seen. He contradicts his allegedly right wing positions in every thead he starts. Beach Bum has posted it numerous times, I have pointed it out and so have other people. I have never seen you two disagree about anything, and saying hes a gun nut doesnt dispell his other leftist positions.

But beyond that, it seems your reading comprehension is lacking (as usual) because I didnt address any of his positions in this thread. I only adressed this years presidential camapaign and his blatant sucking up to Obama. Try reading my first posting again slowly and sound out the words you dont understand. This will avoid any further misunderstandings. In fact, I will copy and paste the "main idea" of this thread so you can really understand why I posted in the first place. Thanks a lot.

Known as getbigs resident 911 conspiracy theory nut, 240 hates McCain because McCain supports the 911 myth debunkers

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 06:32:19 AM »
I have to get ready for school, so im signing off, but I couldnt resist kicking Hugo in his buck teeth one last time before I head out.

Posted by Hugo--> His position on war is as far away from liberal as you can get.

Backed up by 240 five minutes prior--> Right.  I'm entirely cool with him...starting a 3rd elective war, and spitting in the eye of diplomacy.

^ Paraphrased... Seems to me like his position on war is pretty liberal Hugo, wouldnt you agree?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 06:33:47 AM »
Hugo pipe down and have a glass of water or something.

You must have been stuck under a rock for the past two months not to see what I (and most people who post here) have seen. He contradicts his allegedly right wing positions in every thead he starts. Beach Bum has posted it numerous times, I have pointed it out and so have other people. I have never seen you two disagree about anything, and saying hes a gun nut doesnt dispell his other leftist positions.

But beyond that, it seems your reading comprehension is lacking (as usual) because I didnt address any of his positions in this thread. I only adressed this years presidential camapaign and his blatant sucking up to Obama. Try reading my first posting again slowly and sound out the words you dont understand. This will avoid any further misunderstandings. In fact, I will copy and paste the "main idea" of this thread so you can really understand why I posted in the first place. Thanks a lot.

Known as getbigs resident 911 conspiracy theory nut, 240 hates McCain because McCain supports the 911 myth debunkers
STFU... I've spent way more time reading every inch of this board than you ever will.  Don't come down on me like you have some upper knowledge of what's going on, everyone here knows that's pure crap ::)  I challenged you to challenge him on a Conservative issue you stupid fucking butthead, I didn't say you had ::)

Now grow some goddamned balls you fucking pussy and challenge him on X number of conservative issues...  In the end you're going to find 240 is only calling bs where he sees it.  You would be better off to have 1/100th of the integrity that 240 has...  Man up or go fuck yourself.

come on georgie, how easy it is to post a thread crying like a baby about 240 not being a team player bot.  Let's see if you have some guts, challenge him on conservative issues.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 06:38:37 AM »
I have to get ready for school, so im signing off, but I couldnt resist kicking Hugo in his buck teeth one last time before I head out.

Posted by Hugo--> His position on war is as far away from liberal as you can get.

Backed up by 240 five minutes prior--> Right.  I'm entirely cool with him...starting a 3rd elective war, and spitting in the eye of diplomacy.

^ Paraphrased... Seems to me like his position on war is pretty liberal Hugo, wouldnt you agree?
great, we have a pube on the board ::)  This board is not for kids, go play somewhere else.

LOL, what your real bitch about 240 is, is that he is not a "team player" He isn't following the neocon game plan and that just doesn't sit well with fucking sheeple like you. ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 08:51:09 AM »
Awwww Hugo is upset. Tough day in moderatorville? Looking like a complete jackass got you down?

Cursing me out doesn't change the fact your too fucking stupid to read the topic post on this thread. I didn't challenge his political alliegances you moron, you brought those up. I challenged his bias in the current presidential election, which is biased in favor of Obama because of McCain being against 911 conspiracy theorists. Try reading that again, but this time really really slowly and see if it registers.

I dont need to challenge 240 on conservative issues. Im not debating 240 on his political views, Im not a Neo-Con and have never claimed to be. That isn't the purpose of this thread. If you "read every inch" of this board as you claim ( which is nothing to brag about), you would know that.

You challenging me to challenge him is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen typed on this board. You think I have time to sit here and sift through every single post he's made to try and "challenge" his contradictory views? I have seen it and so has anyone else who has paid attention. The only right-wing thing he's ever said was that he allegedly voted for Bush twice and likes guns. Have beach bum pull up some of the examples he has posted here in the past few weeks and those will suffice. However, as I just pointed out, your mindless assertion that he's right wing because of his position on war has just been shown to be utter horseshit.

As far as 240 being a "team player", are you pretending to be stupid or are you really just a total idiot? I disagree with almost everything 240 posts here and have since I started posting here-- However, I haven't started to take issue with his point of view until his recent love-fest for the democratic party began, because it is predicated by his own agenda. This isn't a "team" sport. This is politics. But I must say, Hugo you really made a brilliant observation.  I've actually got the RNC chairman on speed-dial. Im calling him right now to tell him 240's not being a "team player".lololol  God your such a tool.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 10:13:41 AM »
My criticizm of 240s posts are that he often posts the sensations spin crap.  When it comes down to position and beliefs, we probably aren't all that different but posting and feeding the unfounded acqusations is irresponsible.