Author Topic: 2nd Sara Palin interview...  (Read 5612 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: 2nd Sara Palin interview...
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2008, 01:36:40 PM »
You're a buffoon... I said if you didn't like CAPITALISM, then  you shouldn't be in the US.

The people in Michigan should get a real skill so they can have a job, not expect a company to let them work at an overpriced wage for doing nothing.

Free trade works both ways... Maybe they don't buy cars, but they buy IP... The US has more Intellectual Property than any other country in the world.

since you have reduced this discussion to name calling I will end it, have a good day sir  ::)
I

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2008, 01:42:13 PM »
Can this woman answer 1 question directly?? Its sickening... She goes off in tangents that have nothing to do with the questions that she was asked.  Its obvious she has memorized what she is told to say...

Wait she did say YES to over turning abortion... and NO to stem-cell research.  And if a woman is raped or incest she cant have an abortion....   
She doesnt want semi automatic assault weapons to be banned... Moose hunters need AK-47's???

Ummmm....is she really against stem-cell research (as some often erroneously claim about conservatives) or is she merely against embryonic stem-cell research?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2008, 01:50:12 PM »
since you have reduced this discussion to name calling I will end it, have a good day sir  ::)

Toodles.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2008, 02:05:38 PM »
All of these threads about Sarah Palin are halarious...as if shes the one running for president...hahahahaha!

mccain is 72 and has had cancer 4 times, and he's about to enter the most stressful job on the planet.

I'm thinking determining the viability of his back-up ain't a bad idea.

The Coach

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2008, 02:13:41 PM »
Its a great idea...but you think hes going to kick the bucket the day after hes inaugurated.

lpx

• Getbig I
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2008, 11:37:24 AM »
I’m hope she wins. At least she’s got balls to fire someone who isn’t doing their job correctly. She can’t be bought.
Someone mentioned getting raped and having to keep the baby and so was for pro-abortion, honestly, how many people get raped and get pregnant ( 1 out of  a billion? ). For all those irresponsible people who get pregnant and wasn’t smart enough to use protection, why does the baby have to pay with their life when they didn’t do anything wrong. It’s a f***en human life. Would you have the heart to kill a baby cat or a baby dog? Kill the baby inside the womb or outside, it’s just bloody muder.